4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient AI technology, and time-saving features. They appreciate its ability to auto-generate high-quality videos and manage social media campaigns. The app integrates well with various social platforms and allows scheduling posts. Despite initial concerns about pricing, merchants find it cost-effective. The customer support, especially service manager Avraham, is praised for their responsiveness and dedication. The app is particularly valued for its ease of use and the quality of videos it produces.

May 8, 2024

Minta videos are beautiful, but the app has glitches. Support is good, but we spent a lot of time communicating with them trying to get these glitches fixed. Types of glitches: edits would not take. We would edit the videos prior to scheduling, and the edits would not show when posted. Scheduling would not work. We would schedule, and these would show on the planner but never post. Our settings were set up correctly. Finally though, although we paid for a full year in September twice our account has been moved back to free status - this time instead of asking for our subscription back or a refund (which they won't give) and going back and forth about the glitches we un installed and are calling this a business loss.

Astrologychick
8 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied May 12, 2024

Thank you for your feedback.

We’re sorry to hear your experience was less than ideal. 🙏 We are committed to improvement and value your suggestions on how we might make our app a 5-star experience.

I've reached out to you privately, could you come back to me please?😊

Avraham | Customer Care

Edited March 13, 2024

Response time is very slow. It takes hours just for a simple response. Not sure if anyone works there. Still waiting on a response from earlier in the day.

Starz Boutique
About 2 years using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 17, 2023

Thank you for your feedback.

Please consider revisiting your review after seeing the changes we’ve made. You can always email care@reconvert.com writing Jordan in the subject line and I'd be happy to assist specifically.

Your input truly makes a difference! 😊

Jordan | Customer Care

March 13, 2022

I couldn make it posting any videos , maybe upgrade version is better but cant trust cz the video coulnd open

Latina_Styles
About 1 year using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 15, 2022

Your input truly makes a difference! 😊

Jordan | Customer Care

March 21, 2022

Minta Make it not easy to cancel subscription. I Experienced technical issues publishing some products during free trial. I decided to end the service and not continue. Two months later , it come to my surprise that Minta is still charging me for their service even though I did not use it at all and did not renew it. Contact their service and never got my money back. Charge dispute is my next move ...

Wovencraftco
3 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 24, 2022

Update:

Hi there, Minta was acquired by ReConvert,

I would like to fix your experience, please get back to me to eric@reconvert.io and I promise moving forward we'll do our best to give you the best possible experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Eric | Minta & ReConvert CEO

September 23, 2022

The app is unreliable, buggy and not worth the investment. Problems with hashtags, Instagram sync issues and poor customer service make it an awful waste of time for small business owners trying to juggle marketing, customer service, business development and a host of things claiming our time. Good idea, bad execution.

Actively Amazing
4 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied November 11, 2022

We are sorry you didn't get to experience Minta and its valuable features. We have support here to help with onboarding and to get you going properly. It sounds like the issues you mentioned were some simple setup issues which we have tutorials for and we will even walk you through it live if you are experiencing any issues.

Edited November 12, 2020

The videos are cute but they definitely do NOT use AI to find your best sellers. Some of these videos are showing items that are on draft status and haven't even been manufactured or sold yet. Defeats the whole purpose of this app. Disappointing.

Crimson and Clover Studio
3 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 3, 2021

Update:

Hi there, Minta was acquired by ReConvert,

Looking forward to hearing from you,