Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

All in one solution for Print on Demand and Dropshipping

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lumie Boutique

The app is easy to use and it’s helping me add a little extra inventory to my online store. I like the variety of options it gives.

The Wild Human Initiative

I found Modalyst by signing up for Kit, to handle my Facebook ads. I noticed that Modalyst integrates with Kit to place ads about your inventory. The products are beautiful. The system is easy to use. I'm excited to be using it now, rather than Oberlo. It feels like a step up (I'm a total beginner, building my first store).

zamboura

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

i used this app to help me in my dropshipping work.
i really like it, have awesome products.
it would be nice if it did Improves the Customer Service better

Krista's Posh Boutique

I am currently setting up my online store and came across this app. There are tons of wonderful items. I am very pleased with the app itself. I have given 4 stars due to not integrating it into my business yet.

Make Life Magical

It’s a nice concept, not impossible to use. I just started using it, it’s annoying that there’s a 25 product limit and the next one up is $25 for 250. The filters don’t really weed things out the way I needed it to

Voideine

Time spent using app Over 1 year

There are definitely still some functions that need to be added for this to be truly perfect (just little quality of life things like being able to import a product as unavailable in the online store by default, for example), but other than that it's been going great so far! The fast shipping with Shein is a lifesaver.

wtwnepal.com

Location Nepal
Time spent using app About 1 year

worst customer service experience ever. if you want good customer support dont even look at this app.

Bombshell Renaissance Lingerie

So far, so good using Modalyst. I appreciate the seamless integration from the chosen dropshipping company to my site. I give it 3 stars because you have to use Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop to fulfill orders or add new product from 3rd party to your site. That is a little inconvenient when being mobile.

But overall, the shipping was very quick and margin is soooo reasonable.

babygmajesticfashion

Time spent using app Over 2 years

i luv this app i think its going to help my bran
new store come off the ground in build my clothing brand the way i dream of

Mix and picks

Location Romania
Time spent using app 1 day

Today is the first time i used the app, i have been having few isues with downloading the products i wish thinks were a bit easier, it really took me a while to figure out how to add Shein products more faster than going one by one. So, in that note i suggest to add more tips on how to download easier the products. Other than that i think al is great, great choices, good suppliers. Cheers!