Merchants appreciate this dropshipping platform for its diverse product range, user-friendly interface, and direct supplier communication. Many highlight the selection of US-based vendors for faster shipping. The app's pricing rules save time, and its responsive customer service is frequently praised. A free version is available, beneficial for beginners. Several merchants report increased traffic and sales since using the app.

May 17, 2019

I have recently started my online store and this app has made it so easy to use and I love it so much I have not found one like it so far!!!! This has made it the best experience!!!

Sistique
January 2, 2019

Im loving how easy it is to access this site and navigate through it to help improve my store. The customer support is very helpful as well. I highly suggest this app.

zion's Zone
July 9, 2017

There are just enough quality suppliers in the MODALYST app to bump it up to 4-5 star rating for most sellers. I also noticed some of these suppliers adding new products quite often. Quality products in whatever niche is always welcome and necessary for apps like this to survive. MODALYST has done a better job than most of bringing in quality for others to sell.

Pig Dandy
Edited December 16, 2016

I send this app this message!! It's really disappointing to see more than 100 item just vanished over night shopify is investigating that too. I'm not sure if you understand how hard is to make every item look perfect I have spent so much time and money on them!!! Now is very reasonable for your team to refund at least my last month charges which was withdrawn yesterday.

It seems when a designer moves on it takes all the item from your store. in last 6 month same happed to at least 200 items in my shop

Horselovershops
June 26, 2018

Awesome App and highly relevant for dropshipping business

Ezenasia
Germany
July 16, 2018

Beautiful implementation and easy to use!

Hypemarked
August 14, 2018

ITS ACTUALLY BEEN THE BEST APP ON HERE IN MY OPINION. I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS!

Starcharge
February 5, 2019

So far, so good using Modalyst. I appreciate the seamless integration from the chosen dropshipping company to my site. I give it 3 stars because you have to use Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop to fulfill orders or add new product from 3rd party to your site. That is a little inconvenient when being mobile.

But overall, the shipping was very quick and margin is soooo reasonable.

Bombshell Renaissance Lingerie
November 18, 2016

Modalyst is a dream come true for retailers like ourselves. It's a relatively new platform and they are taking reviews and suggestions from users. The support is awesome and eases all worries. This a great team and I'm really happy I signed up with Modalyst!

Statedly
February 20, 2019

Looks great so far. lets you customize everything, even the pricing before it goes to the actually store. Seems to have a large selection and prices are great. Love the filters they help a lot. Need to mess with it more. Wish you would give more then 25 items on the free option.

three-angels-Christian-store