Merchants find this dropshipping and POD app user-friendly and appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify. It's favored for its wide range of global suppliers, making it suitable for online fashion stores. The app simplifies inventory management and product import, with automatic tracking. It also offers marketing materials for small business setup. Merchants value the high profit margin on products, which can balance the monthly fee. The app is commended for its diverse product range, including children's clothing, and its responsive customer service.

July 7, 2017

life-changing! Builds store inventory easily and is SO NICE to choose brands that dont come from China!!!

My only request is for more children's items and brands. How do we get more options?

Baloo Childrens Boutique
7 months using the app
March 3, 2020

High Quality Italian and International Brands Finally. I have found this amazing platform, where you can find many different products and Brands to sell online. I wrote an email with many questions directly to the management and they replied after 5 minutes to everything I had asked in a friendly and professional way at the same time. I will use this platform 100%.
I can affirmed that it is the only platform in the world that to date that sells important Brands with the dropshipping formula. I want to compliment them on what they have built. Bravissimi..
High quality products at a reasonable price! I recommend to all business owners worldwide who manage online business, to use this platform, ✔you will not regret it.

italianluxurygroup.com.au
7 months using the app
Modalyst replied March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you find the platform amazing and our customer support team responsive. Your feedback is very important to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to it with the broader Shopify community.

If you have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out!

January 1, 2018

Charges me for example an item on Wish for $72 plus shipping but its selling on its own Wish app for 14 free shipping. Total garbage

Xox Goodies
Edited July 30, 2016

Modalyst is fun and easy to use. The customer service is excellent.

Cool Guide
June 6, 2017

I have been following this company from the beginning and I must say they are consistent, helpful and genuinely want to see your company succeed. The vendors are equally as awesome.
I would recommend giving them a try for sure.

Ari Elizabeth
October 28, 2018

I just starting using this app and I am yet to get a sale. What I’m seeing right now is that I’m getting a lot traffics after adding products and I’m confidence that sales will start increasing. Price is good as well.

JAC
July 14, 2018

I installed this app long time ago but really did not reserch it much. But now since i needed to find new vendors medalyst is awesome. Thank you.

Bellas Blvd
April 26, 2018

Brilliant app
Very easy to source and to sync to your shop

Dheonline Com
June 26, 2018

Awesome App and highly relevant for dropshipping business

Ezenasia
Germany
February 4, 2016

Great functionality! The app works as expected, however, Modalyst has quite a few issues with the brands that sell the products. For example, the lead times are usually pretty long making customers unhappy with the wait.

Never So Modern