Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping & POD

US Suppliers, Dropshipping & Custom Products, Print on Demand

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bourbon Clothing

Modalyst would be an amazing app if it worked correctly. I've been using them for two months and I've had to refund several orders because the item was out of stock. The "real-time" inventory syncing is really sub-par and rarely ever correct. They've waived my plan fees until June, but I can't keep manually updating hundreds of products every day.

spotduct

So far Modalyst has been the best solution for our business to get products from outside of Aliexpress/Oberlo.
The app is very user-friendly, and because of that, the process of product import into the store is very smooth, the product images are very high quality, and the detail information of the product is very useful.
Also, the Modalyst Help Center is very intuitive when it comes to asking questions.

bestpurchaseitems

I really like the products in Modalyst. The quality of the image is good. Now i’m using the Free plan. I’m so excited to upgrade my plan so I can add more quality products to my shop.

CabalticaRepublic

I really like product and quality images. it wonderful of my website.

UnTAmeDROUGE

App is good and effective.
I think the base package should have more then 25 products.
Even if only for a trial I believe this would influence more people to upgrade

OneTruth CO

Great app that has helped me gain profits in less than 48 hours! This is definitely a go-to suppliers choice!

Lavicious

Really like the app so far ! I use the app to create competitive items and source for the best products for customers. I really love how app is very easy to maneuver...
Glad I found it :D

BumzeeBeez

I used the app to help me with Brands Distribution. Verynexcited about this app. It will save me a lkt if time

three-angels-Christian-store

Looks great so far. lets you customize everything, even the pricing before it goes to the actually store. Seems to have a large selection and prices are great. Love the filters they help a lot. Need to mess with it more. Wish you would give more then 25 items on the free option.

Gadget World

Initially we had issues with adding products, we requested support but our messages we're unseen and unanswered for over a week, not a good customer support, however now we can add products from Modalyst which links to SHEIN and Wish. Our initial impression with Modalyst wasn't that great, now the issue is resolved we will have to spend time on it and see if it is worth the $25 monthly startup plan limited to just 250 products. If it turned out to be good for our purpose then we might return to edit this review.