Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
March 12, 2019

I just started using this and find this app best so far. Very easy to import products, good so far.

K & C Fashion Style
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 10, 2019

So far so good. I just started using the app. I love the selection and the ease of use. The peicing page is awesome. The layout is simplistically detailed. After I start making sales I’ll come back to update my review.

Leave Love
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 7, 2019

Added this app recently and have made a few sales so far. We had some issues with inventory syncing, but their support was super helpful and got us back up and running very quickly.

BoBotty.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 7, 2019

I use the app to help my store sell name brand products. It has been a great help it’s very convenient.

Be Fancy
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited March 6, 2019

The products we're directly from China. I ordered over 14 items from suppliers and most of the items have to be sent back due to quality. In addition I requested my $175 I paid refunded as I will not be using their dripshippijg products, I've yet to receive a reply. I didn't have the app for more than 10 days and made 1 order. I'm very disappointed with the quality and customer service at this point.

Newkomers Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 5, 2019

I was looking for US Suppliers. I found some nice products here and posted them on my store. Hope they work out.

Choice Simplified Online Store
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 5, 2019

Modalyst would be an amazing app if it worked correctly. I've been using them for two months and I've had to refund several orders because the item was out of stock. The "real-time" inventory syncing is really sub-par and rarely ever correct. They've waived my plan fees until June, but I can't keep manually updating hundreds of products every day.

Bourbon Clothing
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 4, 2019

So far Modalyst has been the best solution for our business to get products from outside of Aliexpress/Oberlo.
The app is very user-friendly, and because of that, the process of product import into the store is very smooth, the product images are very high quality, and the detail information of the product is very useful.
Also, the Modalyst Help Center is very intuitive when it comes to asking questions.

spotduct
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 28, 2019

I really like the products in Modalyst. The quality of the image is good. Now i’m using the Free plan. I’m so excited to upgrade my plan so I can add more quality products to my shop.

bestpurchaseitems
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 27, 2019

I really like product and quality images. it wonderful of my website.

CabalticaRepublic