Merchants appreciate this dropshipping platform for its diverse product range, user-friendly interface, and direct supplier communication. Many highlight the selection of US-based vendors for faster shipping. The app's pricing rules save time, and its responsive customer service is frequently praised. A free version is available, beneficial for beginners. Several merchants report increased traffic and sales since using the app.

January 10, 2020

I really like this app and the products it offers. I especially love that you can find quality products that ship from the USA. The only drawback is that if you want to upgrade from the starter plan ($0 per month/up to 25 products) to the next level ($35 per month/ up to 250 products) it's quite expensive! I'd like to see a more gradual pricing, like a $10 per month plan with say 100 products perhaps. Otherwise, I like the app a lot and continue to use the free plan currently.

Native Lore Apparel
August 28, 2019

I am using this app for the amazing products. Very unique and quality. My only concern is that some times products are been sold cheaper on the suppliers website. which will not leave me with enough profit or I will not be able to add the product at all on my shop as the given price on the app is more expensive than the retail price on the suppliers store. Other than that so far I am very pleased.

SILADEA
July 23, 2018

Love it! Very user friendly, amazing product selection and brands. Modalyst has great customer service, is extremely fast and helpful with answering questions and assisting. Highly recommend.

Body Shine
Greece
May 17, 2017

Easy and simple to use! At a click of a button, you get the items you need right in your store! Also great selections

Naturesnursery
Edited March 3, 2017

Modalyst has been wonderful, easy, intuitive. I love the male products, especially those that offer organic cotton lines. I hope to be able to successfully market the products. With what Modalyst offers I expect we will receive strong interest with some good marketing. My only disappointment is that some of the products I really like ran out quickly. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

AugustusMan

Augustusman
August 3, 2018

Seems good so far, the customers don't have to wait until 4 weeks to get the products.

Philosophink
Edited October 25, 2019

If you think you're getting a good deal from Modalyst for dropshipping your products, think again. Here's an example:

The cost through Modalyst is U$ 270 + U$ 9.30 shipping to Australia.

The supplier is selling much cheaper on their own website. Only U$ 207.18 with free worldwide shipping.

I questioned their support on Sep 1st, no significant reply. Then I kept following up after more than a month later, Felix replied this:

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:30 AM Felix from Modalyst wrote:
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Now can you please send me a screenshot a the supplier you're referring about the prices or the name of the supplier and the name of the products I'll be happy to take a look.

Felix Felix from Modalyst

Clearly, Felix didn't read my email properly because I even gave the links to check. It's like replying by saying, What is your email? Nevertheless, I replied on the same day and no response till now.

Note: Do NOT reply my review! It does NOT help anyone. Reply my email instead!

UPDATE: Espin from Modalyst stepped in and responded to each of my queries. A lot more helpful than Felix. Thank you for this, but I still cannot give 5 stars as this should have happened in the first place, not after a-1-star review is posted. *I increased the star to 3*

UPDATE: The supplier has now been removed from Modalyst as they refused overtime to be compliant with all of Modalyst's dropshipping policies. They were not following the 60% of MSRP rule.

SAAY
December 3, 2018

The App is so easy to use. With just one click, I have all the products I want listed on my store.

KVGP Clothescessories
October 25, 2019

I came across some issues with my account and Felix displayed excellent customer service.
I was helped in a timely manner and all my issues were resolved. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of different avenues to operate.

Frank's Ave
June 17, 2019

First of all, the app is great so far. So many choices and great styles. My reasons for not giving five stars: products don't always import from Wish, meaning I have to chat with customer service sometimes to fix issues. The Modalyst customer service should be more immediate (I am not a fan of automated chat bots). And most of all, I really wish Modalyst offered AUTOMATED FULFILLMENT. I work abroad without wifi sometimes which makes it so difficult to have to open the Modalyst dashboard just to click "order" rather than having Modalyst just automatically send the order to the supplier.

Butler Basics