Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Housevelvet

Great products, I like the descriptions, site can run a little slow sometimes but overall great app

Onfleekshades

love this app! super easy to use! fab quality suppliers! could do with some more UK based but over all LOVE IT

Scorpilion

This application is perfect. I used once the oberlo, but it was disaster. This app saved me because has valuable designers. I communicated with some of them and responded within 24 hours. I am happy with this application and the support is fast and helpful. I don' t think you need more than modalyst. Some people complained about some face designers. From all the designers i had, i researched them all and i am satisfied that they exist, and sell at the same price i am selling.
Thanks and thanks for the great support.

Ari Elizabeth

I have been following this company from the beginning and I must say they are consistent, helpful and genuinely want to see your company succeed. The vendors are equally as awesome.
I would recommend giving them a try for sure.

Naturewatches

So far, Modalyst has been awesome to work with. The quality of both the suppliers and their items are wonderful - they've gone the extra mile in being so attentive and kind. I have to admit, I'm pretty cheap and the monthly fee to have access as a member had me on the fence... but no doubts now - what I've experienced using Modalyst up to now, it's been worth every penny and I look forward to sticking around for a long time. Thank you, to all involved.

Nuklassix

Just got started with the app. It's easy to use with some really high quality products. I'm looking forward to see how it works for my site.

Freedomrize

Modalyst made it easy for me to start my online business in no time and less money, especially for a start up business. I love the products and the quality. Thank You Modalyst!

Casuals Apparels

I really love the interaction of the app. Also, it tend to get slow as I look into more products maybe it's my Internet speed maybe not. Anyways. I'm happy I found this app. It has help me out slot so far in the aspect of adding and looking for trending products to put up at my store.

Premier Gift

Starting a new business from the ground up and having to buy a ton of inventory isn't very fun. With Shopify, there are a couple companies that offer drop shipping solutions where you can simply install, pick and price your inventory, and earn sales. One of the companies that I have used is this one, Modalyst.

This company has a ton of unique and diversified suppliers around the world. Some great, some questionable, but overall a nice selection. Their process is very simple, support is very helpful, and overall their team is very effective, from the support, all the way up to their CEO, Jill. Everyone is amazing.

Now, obviously each of you will have your own experience, and will have to judge for yourself, but if you are looking to run an online boutique, gift store, fashion store, etc.; I would recommend you check them out before you start investing into huge amounts of inventory.

My only advice is that for each product you import into your store, be sure to create your own custom description for the products. Several of the suppliers have great merchandise, but when it comes to descriptions, not so much. Besides, if you just grabbing a product and publishing and not doing anything to double check the published product, then that's on you.

Now there is a monthly fee, but let me be realistic. The profit off these products is so great that 1, 2 or 3 items sold and it covers your expense. Think about the money you will save from having to buy inventory and just let it collect dust!

The bottom line is if you are looking for a wholesale drop shipping solution that is going to make you profitable, take it from me, this is an app you need to install - today! Honest truth, uncompensated review. :)

Merici By Angelique Merici

If I could give this app zero stars I would. I have had a similar experience as some of the other reviews as the product assortment was consistently out of stock or in very little supply. They raised their fee after I Initially created an account and then started providing cheaper Products. I have since canceled the app and I am still being billed for it!
I do not recommend using this app!
In addition to bad customer service, poor products, and overpriced subscription fee, some of the products were Never even delivered to my customers!
9/10/2018