Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Mode 60

Nice selection, good costumer service, and the integration makes it really easy to add to the store. I added recently, so I haven't had sales yet to review that part of the process. So far I am very pleased. The only thing I would like to see improved is the search - it is somewhat slow, and sometimes filters don't work well. But all in all, I am very happy to have found them!

Five Twenty1

I've only been using Modalyst for about two days now, but already my store looks more professional. I love how the products import into my Shopify store, it makes it so much easier to organize products. The products import with professional looking titles, pictures, and descriptions. This saves me a lot of time compared to other apps I've tried. I have not sold anything yet, but I feel pretty good about Modalyst so far! I will keep using this app for sure!

Jack And Rose Fabulous Finds

A must app to have if you're a fashion store. Stop reading this and Get It. Love It, Love It.

The House Of Awareness

Love this app. Great items to sell and great support. Do not miss out!

Astrologia Store

So far I like this app. Specifically, I love the variety of options- there are many wonderful designers to choose from. I am still building up my store, so I have only had three orders so far. All 3 were from different vendors and all 3 shipped quickly with good communication (tracking update, etc). I love that inventory levels are tracked automatically with Shopify- this really makes life easy! (I use some other dropshippers outside of Modalyst, too, and keeping up with inventory is a giant hassle!!).

I have experienced a few cons, which is why I have not rated this 5 stars:

1. I have a terrible time loading the Modalyst page / app. It can take FOREVER to load, and it is consistently slow. I want to chew through my wrist while I wait for the pages to load!!

2. I find the app / webpage very UN-intuitive when it comes to searching / finding items. There are drop down boxes along the top for category and subcategories, but it is not easy to find a search box to search for specific items. For instance, if I want to search for "red bag" or "emerald", it is really hard to do this because I have yet to find a search bar on the home page. You have to go into an actual category, as best I can tell, to find a search bar. And then it takes forever to load (see #1). Also find it hard to just find your products added to Shopify with a specific designer within the app. These things can all be done- but certainly not as intuitively as they should be. Takes a little extra work / digging around- and who has time for that? Especially with the slow load times! (again, see #1!)

3. Some designers are more responsive than others. I have messaged a few- and only one has really been responsive.

Overall, I would recommend this app/ service to others. It really makes finding unique dropshippers easy- and so far I have had no issues with the ones I have chosen (other than the aforementioned lack of response to inquiries). I think the margin is reasonable, given how little work you have to do as the retailer. The Shopify integration is fantastic.

Thanks!
astrologia.store

Timeaftertime47

IVE NOT SOLD AN ITEM YET BUT IVE ONLY BEEN DOIN IT FOR JUST OVER A WEEK BUT THERES LOADS OF VARIOUS ITEMS TO CHOOSE TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR SHOP THE COMMISSION IS REALLY FAIR LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IT DOESNT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO TRY IT .
ITS QUICK AND EASY ITO JOIN ITS A GREAT IDEA TO IMPROVE YOUR STORE AND EARN GOOD MONEY...
PS I WILL RATE 5 STARS WHEN I START SELLING

Dudenz

I love the way this app works and looks and functions. I have yet to figure out a few things like how to use a different currency in my store but still have the pricing update automagically. The selection of products is great but I hope it will grow even more and incorporate other categories such as interior design, cookware etc.

Beauty The Budget

I worked with oberlo via aliexpress, wasn't bad. But with Modalyst it stream lines the process 10 fold. I was able to get so much more done in less time. Now my biggest hurdle is marketing, not trying to locate quality items.

Consorti

READ!! - Will make this brief.

We just signed up for Modalyst and Kit. Had an issue with our 1st order with a supplier. I notified Jill, the owner of Modalyst, who then PERSONALLY called me to tell me she was handling the issue. She didn't just pass it off to someone else.

Owning a business and having to depend on people, there will always be issues. How you handle those issue will show the true character of your business. Even though I had an issue with our 1st order, I still give them 5 stars for the way Jill handle the situation. You can tell she truly cares for her customers and the reputation of the business.

Not to mention, THE KIT INTEGRATION IS FREAKIN AWESOME!

Medah

After having tested a few apps that supply products/dropship i can tell i have found Modalyst to be worth, they also have the best support team i could ever find, i'm glad i switched to them, they are definitely helpful with starters, and to be honest? They are the best dropshipping service you'll every find on Shopify!