Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lavish Collections

Modalyst allows our retail store to stock quality goods from around the world. This is truly the greatest app we have because without it the process of obtaining products would be much more daunting, and for certain items impossible. Modalyst has great customer support and the ability to message your suppliers directly is a HUGE deal. You should do yourself a favor and try it out, they have a free trial so you can start looking into products immediately!

Beautifulevil

They have a lot of cool store stuff. However, the venders do not answer their emails regarding questions on sizing, fabric and such. One vender Q2 was the only vender who was very responsive..out of like 10. Venders also claim to be made in the US, but after doing my own research they are not. They also just disappear too. I wish they would screen them better. They do provide nice product pictures. I cannot comment on shipping or order processing yet. This is just in the first month of having the app.

Ropa Me

This app is awesome. Designers from all over the world in one store. Easy to apply and good pics. Very happy with this app.

Natalieoflondon

Extremely happy with Modalyst. Brilliant software, never had problems. Good selection of designers. We would stay with Modalyst as long as we can. We didn't find any better dropshipping company so far. Any better exist? Check our website www.justnatalie.com ;-)

Surfingss

Terrible! They don't check their suppliers. I just found out that some suppliers/wholesalers claim that product is made in US but in reality it's made in China, and the cost is way too high for Chinese made goods. Also some suppliers are not selling the products they intend to sell. Modalyst customer service is not very helpful as well. Very disappointed overall.

Verbenasky

Updated 9/13/2017
5 Stars
I've been using the Modalyst app for over a year. I think their business is great! It is not easy finding a dropship marketplace that has good/fashionable items that are also well made. Modalyst does a great job at finding interesting brands. I refuse to consider Ali Express and others that just peddle low quality items with deliveries arriving in 4 weeks. Modalyst customer service is always quick and professional. Their synching process with Shopify is great too.
____________________________
5 Stars 11/20/2016
I am very happy with Modalyst. I have used their App since July and have been very pleased with their service. They have quality vendors for drop shipping, easy integration, and top notch communication and support. I highly recommend them.

Susanne
Verbena Sky

Business Fr Test

I recommend Modalyst. It is a pleasure to use this service and this app. All is automatic. Features are so amazing. Thanks Modalyst for your job ! Enjoy!

Statedly

Modalyst is a dream come true for retailers like ourselves. It's a relatively new platform and they are taking reviews and suggestions from users. The support is awesome and eases all worries. This a great team and I'm really happy I signed up with Modalyst!

Pretty Tree

Modalyst is the only dropshipping platform I'd use. They are extremely professional and their brands are high quality. Even when I run into an issue, they resolve it quickly and work with me at every step. Couldn't ask for more.
Brett
theprettytree.com

Shop The Green Life

I have heard of Modalyst before but never really knew what they did. I came across them again and looked further into, I am so glad I did! I have a large natural and organic online store with about 20k products but mostly from one supplier. I wanted to start expanding and offer green fashion products. I found one company on there that has these beautiful vegan leather purses and I was sold! I have spent two days looking through all of the brands and picking which I want to add to my store. Modalyst makes it so easy to pull products in from hundreds of brands and I cannot wait to add more (it is actually kind of fun, lol).

I am so happy that I am recommending this to a friend of mine that is opening an online store for accessories.

I have been dealing with the nightmare of different vendor spreadsheets and having to pay money to someone to fix up spreadsheets so that it can be uploaded into Shopify. I have also spent hours adding them manually. I really wish ALL brands were on here so it would my job a lot easier, lol.

I also find the 40% profit margin is very fair and have spotted checked some of the brands own stores and they are selling for the same MSRP as listed, so NO, they are not getting anything over on the retailers.