Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Noleme

I love this app for my online clothing store nolemeclothing.com It's user friendly and I had my store up and running in two days. The designers are great! I love the fact that I can communicate with them if and when I have any issues. One of the best apps for an online store. I would definitely recommend

Augustusman

Modalyst has been wonderful, easy, intuitive. I love the male products, especially those that offer organic cotton lines. I hope to be able to successfully market the products. With what Modalyst offers I expect we will receive strong interest with some good marketing. My only disappointment is that some of the products I really like ran out quickly. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

AugustusMan

Denn For Men

This has to be one of the best fashion suppliers around. My experience so far has been incredible, and can really see my brand elevating to a whole new level marketing top quality fashion products.

Highly recommended!

Troy Hollenbeck
Founder of Denn For Men

Letsdressitup

absolutely great easy to use updates it self I would recommend it to everyone

Summer Botique

I use Ali express for drop shipping so I was curious when I saw Modalyst because I would like to use drop shippers with better shipping times (Ali express is 2 - 6 weeks on average). I really don't understand the point of this service because (1) The retailer margins are terrible (2) The Shipping is just as slow as Ali express and (3) The product selection is seriously lacking (aka need more suppliers).

I'm not sure what the point is but it seems to be working for some people.

Hipknoties

I just signed on to be a retailer with MODALYST, and I have to say that I am super excited about it! What a fabulous way to offer customers an amazing collection of fun products!
It's actually kind of addicting and am finding myself adding new products daily!
Love it! And amazing and fast customer service!!!
5 stars PLUS!

Chace Co

Modalyst is a great dropshipping website! I recommend to all! It has higher end products and many are made in the USA, which is important to me.

Noras Fashion

I am extremely happy with Modalyst. I have been using them for a little over a month and so far everything has been great. They have wonderful customer service, every time I call or email them my questions get answered quickly, everyone is so helpful. They work with multiple suppliers around the world and offer thousands of products to use for the store. The site is really easy to use and integrate with Shopify. I highly recommend Modalyst.

Fuzweb

Update on this negative review from a one star to a five star!!! After I posted this review Lillian from Modalyst quickly reached out to me and diligently sorted out every single issue I had mentioned to my full and complete satisfaction. In this world where many big name business simply take your money and run it was truly refreshing to find a company with such thorough and competent customer care follow up.

Very disappointed in this platform. Several weeks ago an international customer placed an order and I never got confirmation that the order had been shipped or when it would tentatively arrive, I still don't know if customer even got it, there was no reply to the inhouse email I sent, secondly a customer placed an order and paid via PayPal, we also are supposed to be able to make our purchases and pay using PayPal however when I went to pay a screen popped up advising me that the particular seller did not accept PayPal as a method of payment, and again when I sent an inhouse email inquiring into this situation I am still waiting for the reply. After three days with no clarification I have cancelled this order and hope Modalyst will not take their commission as this item was of a substantial price. I have spent countless hours of valuable time setting up this business and a lot money paying for apps and monthly membership fees just to get such shoddy customer service from this company. I am not impressed.

Computers Caffeine

I love this app. Helped finding suppliers and styles not see in stores. Easy to import to store with one button then add your own tag if need. I would give it try if I was you.