4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its features that facilitate free gifts, cross-selling, and upselling, which reportedly boost average order value and conversion rates. It's praised for its easy setup, multi-currency compatibility, and potential to increase sales. The app is accessible for small businesses with a free plan. The customer support team is highly regarded for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Some merchants have seen additional revenue during the trial period with the app's free gift milestone offer.

November 21, 2023

I'm using this app to power our gift with purchase upsell. At first, I was having some issues figuring out how to configure the GWP the way I wanted in cart but when I reached out to their support team, they were super efficient and diligent about helping me fix the issues I was having.

Highly recommend this app if you need a simple way to activate a Gift with Purchase campaign!

Lusso Cloud
6 months using the app
January 31, 2024

I recently had an issue and had to ask for support, I received help from Ravish from the customer service team, and I must say, the experience was outstanding! I was struggling with configuring certain options, and Ravish went above and beyond to assist me.

Not only did he patiently guide me through the process, but he also took the initiative to send me step-by-step instructional videos tailored to my specific needs. This personalized touch made the entire troubleshooting process incredibly smooth and efficient.

What truly stood out was Ravish's dedication – he stayed connected throughout the entire time, providing real-time support. Having him in line while I worked through the issue was immensely helpful. His expertise, along with the willingness to go that extra mile, made me feel valued as a customer.

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the level of service provided by Ravish and the entire customer support team. Kudos to them for setting a high standard for customer care! I highly recommend this Monk, not just for its functionality but for the exceptional support that comes with it.

Thank you, Ravish, and the entire team, for making my experience a positive one!

Rejuuv
5 days using the app
December 7, 2023

The app has helped us raise our AOV through accessory upsells. Their support is also excellent as they have helped me setup and optimize several funnels.

Precision Pro Golf
7 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Perfect Gift app ever. Their customer service is high level. I am really happy and will use the app for my rest campaigns. Thank you Monk Team and Specially to Sara and Faheed!

Bosphorus Leather
10 months using the app
November 8, 2023

I installed this app and was able to finally have a free gift added to my cart with a discount as well. Ran into a small issue which was fixed immediately and now everything is working like a charm. Customer service was amazing as everyone has stated. If you are looking for a great free gift, cross-sell, upsell cart app this is the one. Can't wait to see what else it can do for me and looking forward to increasing my AOV!!

LD Keyfinder
3 months using the app
November 27, 2023

A really solid app packed with features and works seamlessly. We needed a gift with purchase functionality for our Black Friday sale and this app delivered. The support is superb too with the Monk team ready to answer any questions you may need before or during the use of the app.

Akin Moto
27 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Your team support is very quick and it impresses me
Thanks, Ananya for your quick support once again

Bio Basket
India
2 months using the app
November 28, 2023

I recently added this app to my store looking for an easy way for customers to receive free gifts with purchase. I had tried another app before but felt it was a little too complex. The first night I was having some trouble and I reached out to customer support. The agent did help me somewhat providing help docs but I was still very confused on the process not sure if this app was going to work. Next morning I decided to try to reach out to customer support again and this time I was connected with a different agent. Ananya was amazing :) She went above & beyond to not only explain the process but she got on a google call to see my screen & guide me through it (the google call was her idea). She also talked with their tech team to make some customizations code wise to really refine the final product. Had it not been for her taking the initiative and really trying to make an effort to help me I would've moved on to another app. I've only used the app for a very short period of time and I've still yet to try the other features but as long as customer support continues to build a positive relationship I think things will go well and the app will become an asset. I also think the pricing is reasonable for the ease of use of the app (once you know how to do things) and especially for small businesses that have yet to build a solid customer base. They don't have a lot of diy help docs but the customer support makes up for it. Overall I recommend giving this app a try (be sure to reach out to customer support first thing so they can explain widgets to you if you're trying to set up the gift progress bar) and I will give an update when I try some of the other features.

Bon Bini
2 days using the app
November 14, 2023

The Monk App is easy to navigate. There are helpful guides with screenshots to show each step, and the support team is top-notch! They quickly respond and thoroughly get you the right information or fix any issues! The app displays a seamless gift with purchase selector on the cart page, which looks great on the checkout page. Highly recommend!

The Legal Paige
About 1 month using the app
November 17, 2023

The features of this app are great. The name "Monk Free Gift with Purchase" doesn't do its (user friendly) complexity justice. It has a ton of useful features that we couldn't find anywhere else. The support is one of the best that I have encountered. Great app!

Wasserfilteroase