Monk Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Monk Cart Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Monk Commerce

one click upsell+pre purchase upsell bundle+discounted upsells

Petoi

It's pretty easy to configure and use. The team has also been very responsive to my feedback and suggestions.

FLandB.com

Words can not describe how INCREDIBLE this team is to work with. Any app we have used in the past has come with limitations; in customer service and in functionality. Our site is quite complex and we have needed a huge amount of edits in our code to get things working correctly. Every time we have a new edit, question, or concern; the Monk team has been quick to respond, eager to help, and willing to go above and beyond. It has truly been a joy and I believe my entire team would be fast to recommend their service to anyone!

MajesticWolf Traders

tried out the app on of my clients stores and it showed good sales there. Hoping to see the same here as well.

Do More Fitness

Support team extensively helped us & went the extra mile to test everything from their end as well. I suggest you work with their team and see how it goes 10/10 for us!

bargains by teresa

The app needs refinement but their support team more than makes up for it. My store is relatively new & this app was referred to me by a developer. Their team helped me via chat to understand how to set-up the cross sell. No results yet but it's definitely worth a try I think.

versitilegroup

Smooth app; Added it just yesterday so still have to see it entirely but first impression looks good & they have all kinds of cross sells + a very responsive support team; Let's see how it does! :)

truevisionbrand

The Application is great and being further developed which is key for us. The app is simple to use and the support team are super fast and consistent at replying with any troubles we may have had. I can highly recommend 5 Stars

Lost Wolf Clothing Line

Setting up the app initially took us some time because of the amount of options but support was very responsive and helped us through the process. Seems to be working fine on our store although improvements can be made on the way it looks and feels on the site.

KörperVita ™

Very nice app. The app is pretty attractive to implement in your store. The customization is easy, the support is very friendly and helpful. Fast communication, fast service. I like it so far. Try it out I'd say!

Umi's Boutique

It's honestly a 10/10 app for me! The experience is quite clean and straightforward and they're just what I was looking for in terms of flexibility. Murtuza from support helped with a few text and colour customization & is extremely quick to respond whenever I reached out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8