Monk Cart Upsell & Free Gift

bogo, upsell, cross sell popups+widgets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

feature image

Elancyl

Location France

I used this app in order to push some product recommendations in my cart. I am really satisfied both by the app but also by the customer service.
Thank you Murtuza for your help and the problems resolutions

Barista Warrior

Great technical customer service, quick turnaround and very helpful. Needed a quick tweak to customize to my theme.

Magnolia Pearl Clothing

The app has helped increase the visibility of products in a very mobile-friendly manner. It's easy to use, highly customizable,very funtionable for a free app, i would recommend this to a company in need of this type of service.

Corey Lewin

After spending hours testing out various upsell, cross sell, and post-purchase offer apps, I settled on Monk Cart. It's easy to use, highly customizable, and support was extremely responsive and resolved my issue right away. Tons of functionality for a free app!

Snatched id

The customization is unlike any other upsell cart app on Shopify! The team response time is amazing!!! I had a little issue and not even 30 secs went by before I received help and got my problem resolved. I'm beyond happy and highly recommend these guys!

Alicia Souza

Location India

Their support is brilliant and overall integration is extremely easy as well. It has helped our store to increase conversions. The team responds fasts and is helpful. Highly recommend!

withinUs Natural Health - US

Monk Cart Upsell & Cross Sell customer service goes above and beyond when it comes to helping you out. They added features we requested and answered our questions pretty quickly. Monk Cart Upsell & Cross Sell has been a pivotal feature for us to help our customers know what goes best with products they order. Highly recommend them!

Solar Made

Very easy to setup and manage. Allows you to create multiple types and instances of upsells on different products. Customer support is on point. What more could you ask for? Thanks Monk Commerce!!!

TIKI PENDANTS

Support is very responsive and helpful with customizations. Lots of customizable features for an upsell app.

Rug Love

Time spent using app 1 day

The best upsell app I have come across, and I have tried them all. Customer support was excellent from Murtuza M. Thanks guys.