Monster Upsells Cart Drawer

Monster Upsells Cart Drawer

by Monster Apps 🔥🔥🔥

Upsell Slide Cart Drawer that boosts revenue & increases AOV!

Australian Sweet Co

so far only 24 hours in, and after following on tik-tok, I've installed app and have campaigns running. Thank you Shada for your fast help
Waiting to monitor results now :)

Dibble Foods

Beautiful looking app and easy to use. Customer service was super helpful with my queries and very responsive - highly recommend!

July 28, 2021

We highly recommend you! 🙌🥰😋
Lets get you some epic Upsells 🔥💪

Skyba Socks

Great customer service and app! I had some issues getting this cart to work with my theme but support was able to get it fixed. In cart upsells are handled much better than other apps I've tested. You can even select the variation and swipe through pictures from within the cart. Very excited to see the results!

July 25, 2021

awww thanks heaps for the review team! 🙌
Means a lot to the team. Can't wait to see all the epic upsells we get you! 🔥🚀

Fat Boy Fight

Great looking ap and easy to customise, very happy - Early days but very happy!
Support is also top notch!

Tentsile

Very helpful customer service - pretty much an instant response. Haven't deployed the app fully yet, but the interface is nice and easy to use.

July 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! 🙌😊
Let the Upsell Gods Be With You!!!🔥🚀🔥🔥

Grahams Natural

Such a fantastic app. We added this app just over 2 weeks ago and our upsell has increased by 30%. Support is incredible.

July 15, 2021

Whoollllyyyyyy moleyyyy!!!!! 🤣🙌 That's ridiculous! haha. 30%!!!
So happy for you!
Thanks so much for your kind words! 🙏🏻
Let's scale them Upsells!!! 🚀🔥🔥🔥

head-beam

Best cart upsell and sticky add to cart I have ever used, the cleanest looking design that converts AMAZING. Will be here for all my stores in the future

July 13, 2021

Thank-you my friend!!!! 🙌 You have no idea how much these words mean to the team!!! haha.

Lets get you some epic upsells!!! 🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀

Barefoot and Salty

Such a great app! It's crazy easy to use and I'm not tech savvy. I needed to contact support and they replied so quick! Great customer service too!

July 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!!! 🙌

As I said... I'll think twice about intro-ing my wife to your store as my she will literally buy EVERYTHING you have!!!! haha.

Let's get you some Upsells! 🔥🔥🔥

Matsidiso South Africa

Excellent customer service- excited to use the app and see what results come from it. Thank you to Shada for all for your help! Best of luck to your team! I'm sure your app will grow immensely!

June 26, 2021

Thanks sooooo much for your kind words!!!! We're just as excited to see your results too! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Relaxe

We have been looking for an app like this for way too long. I was quoted by developers in the thousands to get this built into our theme manually, but Tyler and his team took care of it in minutes. Amazing app, incredible support, and must-have. No more annoying pop-up upsells.. This thing is a game-changer!

June 24, 2021

Woowowowwwww thanks legend! 🔥
Can't wait to see some killer upsell results for your store. 🚀
✌🏻Ty