MonsterUpsells ‑ Upsell Cart

MonsterUpsells ‑ Upsell Cart

by Monster Apps

Create A Slide Out Cart with Powerful Upsells & Cross Sells!

Bon Maxie

What a fab app and team so far - I was left in the lurch with a cart drawer with shipping progress bar got deleted from Shopify (yes my sales suffered) and these guys have created a really great app to replace it. More features to come, it seems too. Fabulous response to a minor issue when I couldn't work out how to create an offer. Thanks team!

October 9, 2020

Thanks so much for the review 🙏🏻 We've had a few stores reach out with the same problem. It's amazing how much of a difference a free shipping progress bar can make to your conversion rates!

Glad our app could help you out. 🙌🏻
Happy Upselling! 🚀 💰

zopre

A wonderful, beautiful application and I highly recommend it to those who want to improve their store and increase their sales

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! 🙏🏻
We are determined to make this the greatest Upsell App in existence! 😊

SPACE POWERZ

Awesome app! Really great looking cart + smart upsell everywhere :$$ Can't find app like this long time... Thanks a lot! Highly recommend.

September 21, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. 🙏🏻
We can't wait to show you our future plans for this app!
So much Upsell AWESOMENESS!

KaramExpress

Wish I'd had this app sooner! Time will tell... but so far it looks like It's increased my conversions and AOV nicely! Was looking for an upsell app that didn’t use pop ups as I’ve heard they reduce conversion rates. Really easy to setup and the support team is helpful too. Was a little hesitant to use at first because app is new but glad i gave it a go.

September 21, 2020

We're so glad you love our app!
Thanks for giving us a go even though we are so NEW.
We are determined to make this the greatest Upsell App of all-time!