Monster ‑ Cart Upsell Drawer

Monster ‑ Cart Upsell Drawer | Reviews

by Monster Upsells 🔥🔥🔥

Upsell + Cross Sell Cart Drawer | Increase Cart Revenue!

Sardinia Sun Beauty

Awesome app with great UI and an absolutely KILLER support team. Super friendly and helped me install the app to work perfectly within minutes of reaching out to them!

December 7, 2021

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu legend 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏🏻
Always here to help. 😊

Flourish

Really great app! Easily added more revenue to our store and took no time to set up. Customer service was quick and easy to work with also.

December 7, 2021

Thanks for the kind words legend! 🙏🏻
May the Upsell Gods be with you! 🥳 🔥🔥🔥

SweetPod

Incredible app! I was going to spend 2k on Shopify Plus and a developer to add something like this manually before I found Monster. Saved me a good chunk of cash and this does it exactly how I wanted it! Love it, thanks, guys!

Fleeky Friday INC

Love it. excellent service and awesome app. Its also very affordable - great for new businesses as well.

Laveett®

Customer service is amazing. Very quick and great. Can't wait to increase my average order value! Thank you :)

November 29, 2021

YEYEWWWW Upsellll time! 🔥🔥🔥🚀
Thanks for the kind words 🙏🏻

ORLOV PARIS

Best app, and on top of it Great customer service, very kind and professional.
Very very happy about it!!

Bubble Wrapp Toys

We've been researching cart add-ons and upselling features for quite some time. We've looked at loads of different companies, apps, etc. and hadn't pulled the trigger on any in our multi-month research. However, when we came across MonsterUpsell we were really excited about it. The usability, functionality, and customization is fantastic. The pricing (and it's scaling feature) is good, customer service is quick to respond, integration is simple, and the UI is easy to learn. It was important for us to not disrupt our daily operations during integration, to have a seamless transition for our cart upgrade, and for customers to feel like this was an improvement on their experience... Monster is all of those things. We've only been using a short time, but our very first order the day after implementation was directly connected to one of our cart upsell features. We can't prove if the customer was incentivized by the cart add-on or just wanted those products, but the fact that it was the first one out the gate is promising. Quick, efficient, fun and engaging, the UI/UX of Monster is great and we look forward to working with them for the foreseeable future.

November 22, 2021

You have just made the whole teams day! hahaha! 🙏🏻🥰
These stories are why the team works so hard and why we do what we do!
Thanks big-time!

Lets get you some epic upsells!!!! 🔥🚀

INKA

The Monster team was a huge help with getting the app set up and working correctly on our custom theme!

Surprise Sales

Great app that changed my store to be more equiped to crush it! Features are well thought out and make a big impact PLUS amazing customer service!

November 22, 2021

Wowoowow!!!! Thanks for the feedback 🙏🏻😊
Means the world to the team!!!!
TIME TO CRUSH IT! 💪🤘🏻🔥

Les Saveurs du Cantal

This app helped me to grow my upsell and ameliorate my store, i recommend it lot. Perfect app for me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11