Cart Upsell, Free Gift Monster

In Cart Upsell | Cart Drawer | Optimize Your Cart For Revenue

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
MonsterUpsells Cart Drawer

yvolve Shop

Location Germany

Tolle App mit tollem Support! Macht Spaß direkt Ergebnisse zu sehen und Aktionen zu planen. Thumbs up!

May 25, 2022

🥰🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 thanks for the kind words

EVOessencia

Location Portugal

For my business, this application has corrected many problems I had.
And Ty and his team are just great! If you are hesitating to install, it is because you are not ready to sell more!

Pacific Zilla

The best cart drawer and cart upsell application on Shopify. Helps in increasing the average order value. Super easy to set up. Excellent customer support. Highly recommended!

May 24, 2022

Thankkkkkks big time - legend! 🥰🙏🏻 means a lot.

Lets get you some UPSELLLLLS!!!!!

R.O.C.K.S. Whiskey Chilling Stones

Location Hong Kong SAR

great app, the cart makes a big difference on AOV and the orderbumps allow a lot of customisation and testing for offers. Support is fast and cool!

May 19, 2022

Wohooooooooo haha great to hear about the increase in AOV 🙌🔥
R O C K ON 🤘🏻

Minou

Location Netherlands

amazing support these guys are sick!! they know how to market your card for sure!! 100% conversion. very great

May 19, 2022

Awwwwwwe shux thanks for the kind words 🙏🏻 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Lets get you some epic upsells!!!

Skulleton

I searched around hard for an app that would help me increase my AOV and conversion rate and after checking out the demo for this app, I finally decided to give it a try. I reached out to customer service via chat and he took his time to help me set up everything patiently. I'm delighted with their customer service and they obviously care about your experience. The app has a lot of exciting features too. I'm completely satisfied with my experience. Thank you!

May 18, 2022

Awwwww thanks heaps for the kind words mate 🥰

May the Upsell Gods be with YOU!!! 😜🔥🚀

Exertier trésor des alpes

Location France

L'application est absolument parfaite pour nous : nous faisons principalement des offres de livraison offerte, de produits offerts et du cross-sell. L'application est facile à mettre en place, à designer, et surtout le service client est hyper réactif. Je recommande à 100%

May 17, 2022

wohoooooo thanks big time for the review 🙌🥰🥰🥰🥰

Can't understand a word... but woweeee I'm sure it means something good. 🤣😜

Lets get you some upsells!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🚀

LIBERA Fitness Apparel

The customer service is phenomenal! The app is very easy to use. I haven't installed it yet because I am waiting on their team to help me with my theme situation but amazing!

VLUME

The best service!! Customer support really helps out with any question you may have and try their best

Scandinavian Goods

Location Finland

This app takes 52% of speed from your website. Before installing this app our Mobile Site Speed Score was 91 and now with the Cart Upsell Monster app our Mobile Site Speed Score is 47. Do not recomend this app!!!

May 12, 2022

UPDATE: We are currently beta testing the lightning speed update RIGHT NOW! Reach out if you want to be in the beta tests. 💃⚡️
--------
Hi team, We're very sorry to hear this.
Monster is light on code - however, sometimes themes react a bit slower the way it's set up. Good news is we are releasing our ⚡️⚡️ lightning update VERY SOON!
If you have any issues with speed - no worries 🙏🏻 (Reach out to the team, We will make things right) 🥰

This update will code the cart more direct into theme which will make it the fastest thing on the planet 💃⚡️.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24