Monster ▬ Cart Upsell Drawer

Monster ▬ Cart Upsell Drawer

by Monster Upsells 🔥🔥🔥

Cart Upsell Drawer that boosts revenue & AOV up to 20%!

DAILY FLEX

CS is good. Helps in sales. So far so good. I def recommend using it, if you are trying to increase revenue

September 2, 2021

awwwww thanks!!!!! May the upsell Gods be with you! 🔥

Gemsness

So far I like it. I used it for 10-20 mins and the app is very user-friendly. Very easy to use and to understand. I hope they will add more features soon so we can enjoy the Q4.

August 31, 2021

You read our flipping mind 😉🔥 Q4 here we come!!!
So many epic features in the works 🚀

Oasis Markett

GREAT FUCKING APP... seriously, grow my revenue and build me an awesome looking cart ps. great fucking customer service too

August 26, 2021

BHAHHAHAHHAA!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yewwwwwww!!!!

We do our #$@#!-ing Best!!!
Let's make you some !@$!#$-ing Upsells!!!! 🔥🚀

MercadOnline

This app helps me increase my revenue significantly. It is an amazing app and I really recommend it. Great results still to come!

August 18, 2021

YEYEYEWWWW!!!! So epic to hear this! Makes our day big time!
Let's smash your upsells this year!!!!!

beehive2u

Firstly is customer service, amazing speed reply everytime when i have questions. Secondly, is the great work of the app. It doesnt slow the website, its smooth and very customizable if u want extra custom stuff u can always ask the support team! highly recommended!

August 18, 2021

Thanks big time for your kind words!!! 🙌
Inspires the team to keep building epic features!!!! 🔥🚀yeyeyyewww
Lets blow up your upsells!!!!

FOSH

So far the app has been quite helpful for our store, constantly is being upgraded with new features, and slowly becoming an app that helps me to replace other apps all together. Customer service for most apps is typically brutal in my experience, excellent customer support team here in helping for any issues in a timely manner. Would recommend.

ShopyOfertasCL

Like this App, very clear to use and very good at increasing conversion rates. Will try it for a long time

August 12, 2021

Wowowoow!!!! thanks so much for the kind words! 🔥🔥🚀

Lets crush some upsells for you!!!!

atucasastore

Just Perfect for store. it is so simple and easy to install and have very nice graphics. I recommended

August 12, 2021

Thanks heaps for the kind words 🙏🏻 Inspires the team so much.

The Decor House

Great app with heaps of features, that is backed by a quick support team! I would recommend it for any eCommerce store.

August 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the support team!
Love your store & your products. 🥰

Lets get you some upsells! 🔥🙌

Mavella Superfoods

Our sales have increased with this app straight away as soon as we downloaded it. Awesome customer service too if you need help. They really explained things well and made life easy for us. Keep up the great work. Hope to see more options too in the near future

August 10, 2021

Oh wowoww!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀 Yewww so epic to hear!
Also thanks so much for the kind words 🙏🏻
Lets crush some more upsells for you! 🔥