Cart Upsell, Free Gift Monster

In Cart Upsell, Cart Drawer, Slide Cart, Cross Sells

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MonsterUpsells Cart Drawer

ILashX™

I have been using this app for a few months. It’s a very great tool for conversion. Love the customized campaigns and that the app is fully customizable. The customer service is really great and they get back to you super fast. Definitely give this app a try especially if you are looking for creative ways to increase your conversion. Love this app

INK POISONING APPAREL

I am just now messing around with the features. I had some questions to start out and the customer service was GREAT to say the least! Nothing worse than dealing with a bot or someone who just shoves deals down your throat. The most basic part of this app lets me delete other apps I cant stand. Already off to a great start!

June 15, 2022

Freakinnnnn wohoooooooo!!! awesome to hear! 🙌🥰
May the Upsell God's be with YOUUU!!!!! 🔥🤘🏻

Zerofux Clothing Co

Location New Zealand

The app looks amazing, had everything you need to increase those cart values while still looking great on your theme. I needed some extra guidence on my theme and the team went way above and beyond to make the experience streamlined and easy. This app will pay for itself over and over again and more. highley recommend

Lolli Wraps

Location Australia

The developers and customer service team are super helpful! they have always replied quickly and made the tweaks when possible and super friendly to talk to. 10/10 The only thing that is an area of improvement is the ability to customise the app ourselves. For example changing the padding between widgets and changing the button shape etc. Basically the aesthetic side of it. The developers can do a lot but even they are still limited with what they can do for some things. Design is really important for brand continuity so I hope this improves in the future.

June 14, 2022

Hi team.. thanks for the review! 🥰
Wish we could solve every single design change imaginable! We have designed with this in mind. However sometimes.. it's a little tricky to solve some requests. - Thanks for the feedback. We will take it on board :)

Leos paw

Location Finland

Love this app. We've lost so much money not having this before. The support team is amazing as well as the founder.

Ice Face Baby

GREAT app!! Easy to install and so many options to create campaigns. The support team is awesome too. Highly recommended

June 10, 2022

Thanks for the kind words!!!! Happy to help :) 🙌

Lets get you some UPSELLLLLS :)

OlimpiaHome

Location Italy

L'app è semplice e intuitiva, molto utile per proporre prodotti in upsell e per aumentare il carrello medio! Inoltre ha un servizio di assistenza fenomenale! Consigliatissimi!!

June 6, 2022

Can't understand a word... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 But thankyou from monster world for the review!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Means the world to us.

May the Upsell God's be with YOU!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙌

Hatproof Cappelli

Location Italy

This app is so good for boost your cart design and function, but I can't believe that this app have not a native support for language translation... the customer service suggest me to install another app for translate the text on the cart, but I, as all other people that use multilanguage Shopify, already have an app for translator, and is not acceptable to install (and pay) another app for translate... please STAFF do your best to integrate this, we already pay to use your app! P.S: I'm not asking for an integration with my translating app, but to let MonsterCart APP (a very game changer app) to let translate the text natively from the app settings.

June 4, 2022

We do not integrate with your existing translating app. As per support conversations.
Unfortunately, it's up to them to build the code to make it work. We are code wizards but we can't play God 😅 and force them to do it. - For anyone reading this... as we say in our integrations lists... we are compatible with the #1 language app on Shopify - Transcy. If other language apps want to support us feel free!!! 🙌🥰

Purr Heaven

Great app for increasing AOV in cart. Lots of powerful functions like "dynamic free shipping bar" to encourage customers to buy more than one. The owner of the app is also great, and provides hands-on support when needed!

June 2, 2022

Awww shux mate. Thanks heaps for the review 🙌🥰
I try to be available as much as possible.

Let's get you some EPIC Upsells!!!!

Ty.

Yes You Can Drinks

Location Australia

Amazing customer service, easy to use. 100% recommend. Looking forward to seeing the increased AOV :)