Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Smartoys4cleverkids

Very useful solution for easier for more optimal buying process.

Nipaproshop

Very quick support (for only 1 min). This app is amazing! Recommended

Gokhale Method

Really easy to set up and delivers good results. When we encountered a minor issue, support (In-App chat) was very helpful.

Laloquita Com

It was really fast to install and had great support through the chat!
Thank you, guys!!!

Pretty Homes

The support installed the app within 2 mins of asking for help. The app looks good on my website. Would recommend it.

Teas Com Au 2

The team in sticky cart is helpful and proactive. They came and chat my setup as soon as I installed and showed me a screenshot of my site, telling me the setup is all good to go. This proactive approach is super stuff. Really impressed. Well done.

Gooutdoorgear

Great support, they have a chat box to ask questions immediately when installing. And fix issuse for my shop immediately. Love it!

Woodwhirled

Awesome!! It is really easy to use and the support is great! It looks really nice in my website and it matches the style by itself.

Letsbeach

The fastest support ever! They fixed the display issue before I actually asked them for it. The app is easy to install and use. All the best, guys.

Candyfever

Best Sticky ATC App out there. It works perfectly out of the box!