Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Goodlyfe Clothing Co.

Excellent service! Love this for my website. And the set up process is easy and fast Thanks again for this awesome service

tubixshop

Interessante ! em teste. dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

E'Shana Naturals

The app was easy to install and implement into my store. I look forward to the conversions that will come from it.

Anupam

Absolutely Love the App. Would urge everyone to install it! Support is outstanding as well and does lead to conversions

Happy momma merch

Great app. Very useful and easy to use highly recommend it! I've been using it since I have started my store.

IcedByC

i have only just added this app but it seems really good and the customer service fantastic helped every step of the way easy no-fuss well done

Designer Inn Uk

good app recommend increases sales and boosts conversation rates and makes website more professional

silkdelux.com

I've tried many apps for sales notifications but most of them are a waste of time...I am extremely happy with the way this app works! Highly recommended!

Scroll Factory

Works great! Just installed. We will see how it goes. I have to keep typing to allow me to finish this...

Dynasty Party