4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, effective sales-boosting features, and user-friendly interface. They report significant sales increases, with some noting up to a 60% boost. The support team is recognized for their quick responses and problem-solving abilities. Merchants value the customization options, mobile compatibility, and the functionality of the free version. The app is praised for its reliability, affordability, and potential to enhance conversions.

November 11, 2019

Easy to use. I appreciate the customizations like emoji support. The Add to cart pop is also a nice feature.

McCarty Branch
August 29, 2019

This app is crazy, first time worked without any issues, I will without a doubt recommend this app to other drop shippers to promote sales.

Futuristix
July 30, 2020

its the best application,very easy,very flexible and easy to change the settings.
also the products links in the pop up is 100% accurate not like other applications

UAE Vapors R Us
May 5, 2020

Seems to give my confidence one sale of a product seems to lead to many more. Will leave further review later

Delishhouse
September 12, 2018

I absolutely LOVE this app!!! It was easy to set up ... it works very well ... and is a great way to show social proof of your sales! Customer service is outstanding! I'm super happy with the app!!! Thanks!

Twisted Eyewear
June 10, 2020

amazing review! great support team as well. I'm very happy to be using this app for my website.

Bistro Blends
March 11, 2020

five stars!!
great app
this app requires me to write a 100 characters and I don't have more to say.
Xd

Mussi Mexico
Mexico
June 17, 2020

Perfect! This app is exactly what I needed! this is inexpensive unlike the others and there is a free rate

Acoola Nutrition
August 20, 2020

Just what we needed to promote our business!!! Looking for an app that would display purchases and adds to cart and the reviews on this sold us.

CHIROS APPAREL
November 22, 2017

Really awesome app. It's start displaying my recent notification instantly as soon as i have installed app.

Tribebuilder