Multi Carrier Shipping Label

Multi Carrier Shipping Label

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

Tinkerine Canada

Great app, especially their support. I primarily used the app to to calculate shipping rates for FedEx and UPS and it worked very well. They also resolved a bug I found within a day and were very responsive to all the questions I had.

Excellent-Supply.com

I've also used their FedEx only app, which worked great! I am now using this app, because I also wanted to offer Stamps.com rates. This app checks the boxes. And their support - UNBELIEVABLE. They helped me on a Saturday morning with a an automation issue. It doesn't get any better.

New World Farms

Great customer support. I had a couple of questions and they answered me same day to resolve my queries.

Diphy Wellness

I can honestly say that multi carrier shipping labels customer service is just about the best I have every receive. I had an issue adding a shipping carrier to my account and after emailing them, not ever 24 hrs later it was resolved. They kindly contacted Canada Post for me and were able to resolve my issues seamlessly. They are kind, professional and very helpful!

In addition the app is very user friendly and the membership is worth it! Absolutely love it!

Castle Timbers

Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it.

COOPH store

Nice app & great customer support!
Beside FedEx they also implemented TNT for us and helped us with the first labels.
Many thanks!

Wild and Zen

we use this app to ship with Fedex. the service that we got was amazing! the guys helped us with the credential process, they were in touch with Fedex and then helped us with the first labels.

HEMANT & NANDITA

Nice App! They helped me with integration of DHL express and also in the label generation. Great Customer Support.

TOUCH LCD HOUSE

Great app. Wonderful customer support. Anindo was very helpful. It's easy to install, customize, and use.

Towel Emporium

I am using this app within Shopify platform to help me split my orders by creating a maximum weight rule to insure a single box does not exceed a certain weight. Creating this rule has allowed me to ship multiple boxes within a single shipment, while using my UPS negotiated rates to better serve my customers. Before I discovered this app, I was unable to avoid passing on to my customers the overweight charges imposed by UPS on packages exceeding 70 lbs. This caused shipping rates to be very high and turned away many potential customers. Multicarrier app is very reasonably priced and their support team will diligently work with you to provide you what you are looking for. If there is an issue, they will resolve it ASAP. They are friendly, knowledgeable and very thorough. If you think this app will work for your shipping needs, don't hesitate. They offer a free 14 day trial period and the install and set up is very easy. Enjoy!