Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Mr Mikko

Multi Vendor Marketplace is a great app and the support is superb.

Delightbulbs

Nikita was good in explaining things in detail. Appreciate it.

Handcrafted La

I have to say that this is a groundbreaking app. If you have multiple vendors and want to have everyone synced for the purpose of inventory and sales reporting, this app does as much as it possibly can within the confines of Shopify's API's. Support is super fast. Today I have been working with Neha to figure out some small issues and instead of waiting days or weeks or worse, these guys have the results in a day.

I have been using it for about a month and its full of features. From splitting payments through Stripe Connect or Offering a Membership option to having real-time stats for the vendors to access 24/7, this is a killer App.

I highly recommend. Keep up the great work.

Dev Zimpost

Sill configuring the app but Nitika and crew have always been responding on time to all my quiries and thats making it easy for me to navigate through the app.

Kickshub

terrible and terrible company , no communication but sure they will charge you monthly fees on time. no easy way to cancel either

Brands Dropship

Very bad documentaton and the claims about translation not work or atleast unable to figure how. My login registration page is still not translated.

Beside that the design is ugly and no way to implement it properly into shopify

Shoeselfee

Awaiting response ..before making a testimony

Yindee

Great App and even better support.

Mini Works

We have just installed this app and we are in the process of evaluating it. So far it seems very well designed and fulfills exactly what it promises. I see old reviews moaning about support service but this is not true. We made some small errors in the install and we got instant help from support - even on a Sunday. Very impressed. Will continue to update our review as we use the app but so far so very good. Check it out at https://shop.mini-works.co.uk/

Card A Ma Jigs

I've used this app for a year now and from day 1 it's been just a pain.

From charging me in the middle of trial, to constant and repeated bugs and issues from shipping not getting collected for sellers, to performance issues and massive slowdown, I highly do not recommend this application it's more work than it's honestly worth.

And instead of improving the system and fixing their issues they just rolled out a new UI and when they do try and fix something more things get broken in the process which they try and but the blame on you.