Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

The Collective Ct

I've been patient. At their request I deleted my first review and tried to work with them. Aside from their response time being an average of two days, the app just doesn't do what I need it to.

If you are solely an online store, it may work for you.

If you run both online and in person, don't even try this.

BIG ISSUE

When you sync orders to this app, it does not pull the discount DATA from an order. So many of my sellers are thinking their products sold at full price, and want me to pay them money I never earned. Support for the APP told me they don't do discounts, which is something I think should be made more clear before downloading -- as it makes it impossible to fully use with Shopify. The only way it will work is if your sellers upload everything through the APP -- and still, there is no discount feature.

So now, at the end of the month, I'm going to have to go back and print and cross reference EVERY invoice and compile it for my sellers.

Huge pain.

This app has potential, if they provide better support, ACTUAL REPORTS, and the ability to show final sale price and details, and not just what the original price.

This shows what an order looks like in Shopify, and then in the app. You can see the problem it will cause as I have to pay out sellers...

Pic is on Imgur

Shoppingsubway

I'm very disappointed on their worst service. Very very slow, they are not worth the money you pay.

Theluminoshop

We're configuring our store using this Multi-Vendor app.

App works great so far and has tons of customization toggles for your unique needs. Most importantly, however, their customer service is outstanding. Whenever we had questions, Neha has been very responsive and helping.

Highly recommend for anyone wanting to building a platform via Shopify.

Baby Dorie Store

The most comprehensive marketplace app I've come across. Its functionality is on a higher level than most big marketplaces who's names I cannot mention. I needed some customization done to the app which they did in record time and the customer support is absolutely outstanding. More than 150 emails sent between myself and Webkul and their responses is always very friendly and focused on answering my questions thoroughly. They even communicated with a 3rd party app developer on my behalf which is going beyond good support. I also believe that they offer different apps than the Multi vendor marketplace which I will check out at a later stage so have a look at webkul.com

Trends Tags

In the description this App sounds like a Multi-Vendor dream, with literally everything you could wish for. Whoever, created this App did some excellent research. Unfortunately, that's where the positive feedback has to end because this application is not fit for purpose. It has a terrible product upload process. You can literally forget about uploading a CSV file.

If you want to brave the headache, I would strongly suggest you don't let any of your Vendors near this application and you handle all of the upload yourself. Shopify need to introduce a compatible Market Place application.

Letsbeach

It's sooooo slooooww. I've tried different browsers, doesn't help. It took me 15 minutes and a lot of patience to upload one product. And it also slows down all the website.
This app seems to be in the app store for a couple of years, so developers could really invest this time and money they get into some improvement.

Spoofytees

Its really owsum app. Their support is amazing.

Tesa Tesa

I enjoy using this app but the best thing hands down for me is the customer support that comes with it. Any time I need help with my store I feel confident that Webkul will be able to assist me and they have always been able to sort any issue.

Recently I was trying to figure out my returns process on my site and Nitika at Webkul gave me very clear instructive help to do so.

Couldn't recommend enough!

Merch Results

It sucks. It's so incredibly slow and confusing. Plenty of bugs. My vendors could not upload multiple images to products, only one or two and the rest just wouldn't take hold.

Customer service is not that great. I'm leaving for Bold.

E Vapeliquid

I'm re-evaluating this APP. Comparing to what Marketplace BOLD offered. The past week was pretty rough but after my recent complains on the review Multi Vendor Marketplace send a more professional staff "Pratik Kumar" and he solved most of the issue in less than 30mins.

Comparing APP.. I like to use Shopify because in the long run for a staff like me.. Even company decided to fire you.. The company still under your partnership referral.

Multi Vendor plenty of features and functions but the company is all based about profits. Even to get a client website to look standardized or sync with theme will have to pay the extra customizing charges. Which are adding a few CSS and creating DIV. Add to that we are paying you monthly fee for using your APP. When i can go to https://multimerch.com/pricing/ and pay a fix amount for a cheaper cost.

Before you can even market your APP you're trying to rob your clients.. Good idea for marketing.. No wonder too many APP company out there never make it. Shopify is not some Envato, WP or Opencart platform.

Shopify is for you earn as a APP building for long term. Monthly getting paid consistantly. Not a one time off fee and it's over. Do you think charging your clients just to get the client page to sync with the theme is adviceable? This is where you lose out.. I rather go Multimerc or Marketplace since they do everything for me to even help me with sync the theme together. Why? Because they want me to be their client for many years to come.