Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

OB - Online & Beyond

After a thorough research, I chose Webkul's Multivendor marketplace to be the backbone of my marketplace. I was planning to evaluate the app and the vendor of a couple of points.. 1. Usability: Marketplaces are easier said than done; but this app is a great start, nearly an end to end solution. The team's openness and acceptance of ideas to continuously develop the software makes it even easy to scale.
2. Integrations: Any marketplace system is nothing much on its own, but Webkul's full suite of add-ons and feature apps are a treasure
3. Ease of use: At the first glance you get overwhelmed like seeing any new software, after spending some time to learn it becomes logical and easy to use.
4. Customization: These guys did a great job on this front, and almost all variables are customizable.
5. Support: That's the biggest reason I gave them 5 stars ratings! Webkul's support team is topnotch, speedy, and capable! They even help you with coding if needed. I was lucky enough to be dealing with Ayush, Kriti, Jyoti, and many other great supporters. They deal with you as a team, not a vendor! In the end, I trust that team with my business now and when I scale up; they listen and act fast and professionally; and they know the job.
Highly recommending that solution, Webkul is a trusted partner.

Aussfind

I love this app, just what I needed after more than a year of struggling with other shopping platforms. The support here is outstanding, the support team is responsive courteous, and very knowledgeable and answered all my questions via the online chat application. Just brilliant.

Bonherre

Very good and usefull app if you are planning to make a marketplace from your shopify store. Tons of settings and customization. Moreover, support is very helpfull!

The Jerusalem Market

This app is saving me so much time and resources, not only because it solves and brings an obvious solution to get sellers inside my store, but also because the customer support is excellent, beyond expectations. The feature apps are a great addition and are helping me build the perfect experience for my sellers. I can see they are improving quickly and are eager to repair any imperfection that I find in their system. 100% worth it. I am excited to see what else you guys bring.

mysticsandmanifestation

This app has come in handy! There are so many great features and the support is amazing! I use their chat frequently and they help me through any setup problems within minutes. This app is great and the customer support is phenomenal!

Zhanesorganic

it's amazing to see an Indian app developer developing amazing apps and providing great customer service. Keep up the great work!

RUUFE

First and foremost their customer service is incredible. The app itself is unbelievable. It has lots of different plug ins that are necessary in the long run. I would recommend it 100%. I used different marketplace apps but this one is more complete. I couldnt be happier.

Garnlig

Great app and Fantastic Support At the moment Webkul have helped me with over 10+ different custom implementations. Always quick and reliable answer on the support-line. That's what I'm looking for in an app! :-)

Fairytale

This app is perfect if you are working with many sellers that are on WooCommerce, Prestashop etc. Basically, it is the app to use to connect sellers that are not on Shopify.
The app is not very intuitive and there are many things you'll learn on the go. Just be prepared to spend time to fix issue with sellers (not related to the app but to the configuration of the sellers).
However, the real selling point of the app is the support and the assitance. Very Very reactive and very helpful. Each issue I found has been addressed within the day and a solution was always found. I highly recommend.

Paint's Brush

This app does exactly what I had wanted. The support team has been brilliant too. Timely and excellent assistance from collaborators, so yeah pretty much bang for the buck