Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

The Spirit Jewel

Horrible time consuming experience. So disappointed in this app. I spent several days back and forth with tech support to no AVAIL.
The cost is ridiculous.. They charge for additional apps upwards $40 per month added on to your initial monthly fee and don't even have tutorials to assist you with the coding. All they have is a bunch of links that don't help with installation!! I'm DISGUSTED! STAY FAR AWAY!!! You have to pay for so many add-ons. This app by Webkul is a TOTAL rip-off.
Go to FIVERR and hire a developer to assist you with creating a marketplace. May cost you a few hundred, but trust me you will SAVE money, time and energy in the long run.

September 11, 2020

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the app.
As we can check, the team has responded to your queries, in the 5 days span for which you installed the app and trying to get in touch now also. If you feel like using the app again, do respond to the the support emails sent.
Regards,
Team Webkul

shöpy.at

I have the most expensive subscription that includes 24/7 support. Unfortunately, for inexplicable reasons, certain functions do not work, so I tried to contact support SEVERAL times and still haven't received a single answer.

September 3, 2020

Hi, Apologies for the dissatisfied experience with the App. But this is not the kind of support that we promise to provide and I would like to dig deep into this, as this is not a possibility that the support wont reply.
Please respond to the support email sent to you and let us help you with the App.

Good Dog People™

the app is unstable and support is extremely poor. we've been encountering intermittent errors with their product import function and SMTP configuration. but all the support team do is to give you very generic, vague answers which do not address the root cause.

they put you on a subscription without a real support team and try to stall as much time as they can until you give up trying. i'd recommend you guys look elsewhere and not waste your time with these people.

Carelia.co

Prepare for zero customer service. Prepare for zero customer service. Prepare for zero customer service.

June 8, 2020

Hi, I think you have missed the email sent from our end, we have replied you within minutes of you sending the query to us, refer screenshot : http://prntscr.com/svpz38
Please do check the spam too. And in case of any more questions, do respond to the support emails sent.

Quest Climbing Innovations

The app works completely outside shopify, and the pricing structure is very misleading. You'll need to spend hundreds of dollars more per month to get the functionality that you likely need. The english translations are extremely poor. I'm also leaving a 1 star review because many of the 5 star reviews are obviously fake.

May 19, 2020

Hi, Hope you are keeping safe.
In case you have issues in the pricing, then pricing structure is explained here : https://sp-seller.webkul.com/mvm-landing/compare-pricing/
Also, we have provided complete freedom to change all the labels/translations in the app, so you can easily adjust them as per your need.
Please feel free to reply to the support team as they are trying to get in touch.

Hand Made in WA

Update!! do not use if you want a professional working application! **** It’s dropped a star, now it’s garbage when you pay $45 a month!- why? Emails with an underScore “ _ “ not recognised when verifying which means two lost clients. updated with an “update” after the issue was reported but this is basic! Variants on products deleted/removed on any update = sellers have to re enter. I’ll up date this - a $45 a month app take ALOT of hours to make it work*****
I’ve a very live site thinking it was stable and of a quality. It is not.
It’s ok but not great. If I had the foresight I have now I would have chosen a different product. What’s good- interface is user friendly, it does do what it is supposed to do. See caveats belo.
What’s poor-
1. Full of bugs (most of which have been addressed after tickets raised, however they we simple corrections. QA seems to be lacking)
2. Inbuild css is not always compatible across all devices.
3. The price point is for a premium product. It doesn’t reflect the quality expected for the price paid monthly.
4. Syncing with Shopify does not always seem successful. Missing images, descriptions, uploading images not loading etc. having to contact support to fix with 25 vendors and 350 products and growing. I don’t expect to have to manually check ever one!
5. Unable to add customer fields to invoices.. it still contains fax numbers as a default but no email.. legacy coding perhaps?.
Having raised over 25 support tickets over the last few months it seems I spend a lot of time debugging / questioning software which for $45 is steep for the bugs and formatting issues. Hopefully either webkul pick up their game or an alternative developer produces something of better quality.

Great Northern Larder

I left a one star review on this app after failing to get any support from the developer and being of the opinion that it caused my store to crash. I then received emails from the developer asking me to contact them and saying they wanted to investigate. They denied it crashed my store. So I reinstalled and spent 8 hours setting up vendors again. While doing so I ren into many issues and sent emails to support. I have waited all day and again no response. The biggest problem is the app is sending out endless emails to vendors and customers. Most of the emails make no sense for our business model and I can't see how to stop them. Not surprisingly the app charges for sending emails. It is also full of random weirdness like if an order goes to there vendors for €50 including postage where each vendor gets say €20/€20/€10 then if postage is €10 it also splits that income between the vendors in the ratio 2/2/1. There is no logic to that - when is postage ever a fraction of the product cost? There are also problems with it failing to import products from Shopify, issues with images (they also seem to charge for storing images) and many more issues. For €45 a month this is a poor app with no support.

May 1, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the time for writing this.
But there seems some confusion here, we were in touch over the emails, asking for the issue, but all this was not mentioned in the emails.
If you have any issues with the app, we would suggest you write an email to us on support@webkul.com

Meeschell

I found it very complicated and customer service was not helpful. I un-installed over wasting almost two weeks.

May 1, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Please excuse for the less satisfied experience with the app.
Can you please identify the exact issue and respond to the support team email. The app might seem to be complicated but once you start using it, im sure you will understand it better. As the app caters the needs of numerous industries, so loaded with multiple features, this is why it might seem complicated to you.
As we can check from the email threads the support team has been trying to help you everytime and was active and responsive in helping you in every possible manner.
Request you to email us with the concerns and we will try and resolve them.

BeanBurds

This app lacks several features that are really important for a successful marketplace to have. We tried requesting for adding the feature that we need but for just one feature we were asked to pay over $500 to develop it. Unfortunately, we will have to find another route.

April 22, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the review.
We would love to know all the "missing features" (according to you). Please list the same in the support ticket.
As every country , demography and industry needs different set of features for marketplace and from last 5 years we are working hard to add all the features .And now the app is really loaded with tons of features and definitely the best available in the market.
Regarding your current customization need , that required changes to be done in commission calculation algorithm and we need to be extra careful when ever we are doing any changes in Commission Algorithm as it may effect our other clients.
Still we quoted very genuine price for this.

Mr. The Shop

We wanted to like this app, but the amount of glitches and support tickets I had to submit was beyond ridiculous. I created a folder in our emails just because there were issues all over this app. YOU NEED TO KNOW CODING TO GET THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY!!!! If they tell you otherwise it is a full-fledged LIE. At one point they kept giving me conflicting info. At first to change the color and formatting with simple clicks they said I needed to upgrade my account so I did. Then I find out that even with the upgrade I couldn’t customize it to my brand’s logo. I needed a theme html to do it. WTF is that in BASIC TERMS….AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW CODING. There should be a button I click that changes it. Simple. They send me screen shots of functions I didn’t even have even with the highest upgrade. I will say they ended up fixing the theme issue, but when I found a problem (the words were not visible because the lettering was black and so was the background), they warned me that they will fix it this time, but going forward it is a PAID service so I couldn’t ask them to change it unless I paid. I also noticed that when they changed the theme. The header disappeared unless you zoomed in just right. So I would have to tell my sellers zoom in just right to see all the options?? It should just be there.

Expect to pay more than the membership. There are loads of other apps you have to add to even make this remotely functional. I paid $90 a month for an app that NEVER WORKED
The postal options are limited. The sellers cannot post the amount for shipping. Also, to do so you need to upgrade (which I did) and add a UPS app. What if the seller uses USPS or Fed-Ex? No option for that. The other services for mail are outside the US so they are useless. Also, since the support team is outside the US the response will be a weird times. It took me 3 months to get it somewhat functional and close to how I want it but I found more glitches today so I am totally done with this app. I deleted it after so many months dealing with support and customizing it. It is just not worth it. It is so not worth it that we CHANGED OUR BUSINESS MODEL. So disappointed that this app gets someone’s hopes up only for it to be too difficult to use.

In short this app is not user friendly, everything you need requires the highest upgrade and paid services get it how you want it, it takes too long to customize.

Previous 1 3 4 5