Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

LifeWall

Extremely poor customer support and poor UI & UX, but there is no option better than this. Please, guys someone plz make a better multivendor app. They are enjoying a monopoly. But the app is simply time-consuming and very frustating. Topping is no support.

June 19, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Please excuse for less satisfied experience with the app.
But as I can check the support tickets, it seems that support has been highly responsive in replying you and have even asked you to schedule a chat session, but since then we have not heard from your end, refer the screenshot for the same : http://tinyurl.com/y2y8mlap
As you have the app installed on your store, the support team will get in touch with you.

W52Wholesale

App does not install all the software correctly. When you ask for support they say read the guides. However the guide only shows things if the app works correctly. If the app is missing functions these guides do nothing to help. When you explain this to support, they send the link back to a guide again. Support needs to actual listen to the issue.

May 7, 2019

Hi,Thanks for the review. Apologies for all the confusion that you have when you referred the guide but just wanted to clarify the user guides are created to explain what all features exists in the application. In case you have any extra requirement then we do have a dedicated support who handles the query. One of our support team member is already in touch with you.

Looking forward to help you....

Sustainable Exchange

I added the app thinking I might give it a try but struggled with it and thought I cancelled out before the free trial ended. I got billed. I contacted Shopify, had to do backflips to prove to them I was the owner of the account, then got punted to the app admin who denied request for refund. Hardest $10 I ever never intended to spend. Sucky McSuck Face Customer Service.

May 3, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. But as we have checked you have installed the app on the store from 17 March 2019 to 23 April 2019 (http://prntscr.com/njs2j8), this is why you have been charged as you have the app installed on the store even after the 15 days trail expired. And in case you do not wish to use the app, then its advisable to remove the app once the trail period is about to get over.
Hope this explains the situation more clearly.
And in case you feel like giving the app another shot, please reach out to us. We are glad to assist you.

silverzon

very very very bad customer service even ring in India some rude lady had few minute chat and then disconnect my call and I ring again she disconnect and send text that email us just this is the reason to uninstall this app.

KidBaba

They have this 2 girls name Pooja and Neha in-charge and they are petty and rude. I installed this app and paid for three months and there is no phone number to contact support. They only email and nothing is clear about setup and follow up. Their communication is horrible and I wasted my time and money for three months. CAUTION!

Monipur

Too slow, lots of bugs, no custom domain-based url for seller sign up.

Shopsouthbeachswimsuits

We have been trying for weeks to get this app up and running with a test vendor. Support is very unhelpful. I have asked a number of times to have a call with support and I am unable to get someone on the phone. They sent one line emails back that do NOT help. We are currently looking for a new app to do what this one claims. I would love it if this would work, but we can not get products or images uploaded. On top of that, I can not get an answer if inventory levels will link together.

Helpr Asia

I sometimes cannot understand how this app works when there are flaws, and I understand there are limitations on Shopify to have certain functions on Webkul, but to make your users to pay for your flaws , is not acceptable.

So what happened is apparently Shopify doesn't allow Product Tags to be synced on from Shopify to Webkul. The issue is Webkul doesn't have a function to allow vendors to bulk tag and tagging product by product is a huge pain especially when we run a marketplace, we are talking about a vendor could have more than 100 products.

So Webkul's response was that Shopify limits this function and doesn't allow Product Tag to be synced to Webkul (while everything else can be synced). As users, sometimes we accept the fact and understand the challenge, I therefore asked for a Bulk Tag function (which is just like bulk enable function) on Webkul, just so that we can do the bulk tags ourselves after we have done it on Shopify. To my surprise, Webkul's response is that I will have to pay 450USD for this function.

Clearly, this is already inconvenient for us. Imagine running a marketplace, your product tags changes done on Shopify when you can bulk tag, and it can't be synced over to Webkul, and when a vendor overrides a change on Webkul themselves, it will override my product tag changes. How "kul" is that?

If users have to pay for every improvement to be made, I can't see why do we engage as loyal users.

The Tall Collective

I'm not sure how any site is successfully using this app. Shipping fees charged to the customer on Shopify are not being shown on invoices or orders in the Multi Vendor App. The process of adding products keeps crashing so my vendors have been unable to set up their collections. The returns process is deeply flawed. There is very limited documentation to support users. I invested a great deal of time setting up this app and configuring it only to come across these fundamental problems. The customer service is very slow and misinterprets the issues - taking days to resolve an issue. At the moment I would not recommend this app. If this is the support level at the set up stages I dread to think what would happen if there were a real issue. I will have to start again with another platform and multi vendor app.

Kickshub

terrible and terrible company , no communication but sure they will charge you monthly fees on time. no easy way to cancel either

Previous 1 3