Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

silverzon

very very very bad customer service even ring in India some rude lady had few minute chat and then disconnect my call and I ring again she disconnect and send text that email us just this is the reason to uninstall this app.

KidBaba

They have this 2 girls name Pooja and Neha in-charge and they are petty and rude. I installed this app and paid for three months and there is no phone number to contact support. They only email and nothing is clear about setup and follow up. Their communication is horrible and I wasted my time and money for three months. CAUTION!

Monipur

Too slow, lots of bugs, no custom domain-based url for seller sign up.

Shopsouthbeachswimsuits

We have been trying for weeks to get this app up and running with a test vendor. Support is very unhelpful. I have asked a number of times to have a call with support and I am unable to get someone on the phone. They sent one line emails back that do NOT help. We are currently looking for a new app to do what this one claims. I would love it if this would work, but we can not get products or images uploaded. On top of that, I can not get an answer if inventory levels will link together.

Helpr Asia

I sometimes cannot understand how this app works when there are flaws, and I understand there are limitations on Shopify to have certain functions on Webkul, but to make your users to pay for your flaws , is not acceptable.

So what happened is apparently Shopify doesn't allow Product Tags to be synced on from Shopify to Webkul. The issue is Webkul doesn't have a function to allow vendors to bulk tag and tagging product by product is a huge pain especially when we run a marketplace, we are talking about a vendor could have more than 100 products.

So Webkul's response was that Shopify limits this function and doesn't allow Product Tag to be synced to Webkul (while everything else can be synced). As users, sometimes we accept the fact and understand the challenge, I therefore asked for a Bulk Tag function (which is just like bulk enable function) on Webkul, just so that we can do the bulk tags ourselves after we have done it on Shopify. To my surprise, Webkul's response is that I will have to pay 450USD for this function.

Clearly, this is already inconvenient for us. Imagine running a marketplace, your product tags changes done on Shopify when you can bulk tag, and it can't be synced over to Webkul, and when a vendor overrides a change on Webkul themselves, it will override my product tag changes. How "kul" is that?

If users have to pay for every improvement to be made, I can't see why do we engage as loyal users.

The Tall Collective

I'm not sure how any site is successfully using this app. Shipping fees charged to the customer on Shopify are not being shown on invoices or orders in the Multi Vendor App. The process of adding products keeps crashing so my vendors have been unable to set up their collections. The returns process is deeply flawed. There is very limited documentation to support users. I invested a great deal of time setting up this app and configuring it only to come across these fundamental problems. The customer service is very slow and misinterprets the issues - taking days to resolve an issue. At the moment I would not recommend this app. If this is the support level at the set up stages I dread to think what would happen if there were a real issue. I will have to start again with another platform and multi vendor app.

Kickshub

terrible and terrible company , no communication but sure they will charge you monthly fees on time. no easy way to cancel either

Brands Dropship

Very bad documentaton and the claims about translation not work or atleast unable to figure how. My login registration page is still not translated.

Beside that the design is ugly and no way to implement it properly into shopify

Card A Ma Jigs

I've used this app for a year now and from day 1 it's been just a pain.

From charging me in the middle of trial, to constant and repeated bugs and issues from shipping not getting collected for sellers, to performance issues and massive slowdown, I highly do not recommend this application it's more work than it's honestly worth.

And instead of improving the system and fixing their issues they just rolled out a new UI and when they do try and fix something more things get broken in the process which they try and but the blame on you.

Inaaz Biz

We shall rate the support 0-1 level . Why ?

1. The software is not upto the mark,
2. There is no automatic installation,
3. There is no support available from app builder in India,
4. They never attend phone, they are very egoistic,
5. They are very slow in support
6. They say it is saas model support , you cannot get any help from them after installation, they never help you in support , they make thousands of reason in not to support you and demand money even for chatting in skype 25 USD for each 30 minutes chat in skype. Have you ever seen such mockery in internet that vendor charge you for chat in skype without any product support. This is pathetic greedy vendor. We had a live very bad experience of 15 days. Nikita finally did not support for full configuration, they leave you at your self service and they know that you cannot do without their help. Then there is no meaning of Saas model of payment when the support is so bad. We could not even used the service for 10 days because it did not worked at all.We have uninstalled and not happy with the services and support. A greedy Webkul company who does not take care of its own customers

7. The support staff are arrogant, egoistic and very bad, they will tell you to raise only tickets , but never resolve your case, there is no escalation matrix, directors never like to see escalation or respond the complaints.

8. It has very pathetic services and support.

Never buy the Webkul product, we suffered huge, you will too suffer badly.

Previous 1 3