Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Naz Flowers and Gifts

System is very buggy. I have my suppliers complaining regularly that they are not receiving email and sometimes they wont even get the order until we ask them. Shopify will have the order but multivendor backend wont have any. No Phone support for any urgent matters. Losing everyday because of this.

Africaravan

This app as a paid integration with DHL that I was ready to pay for but turns out that they are not even registered with DHL. I went through all the complicated process and finally DHL told me this app is not registered with them. The customer service sucks and is extremely frustrating. They never respond to your questions and they show no real care for customers. I actually wonder how Shopify can allow such an app on their store.
My problem is that I have not found a better app so far. It seems impossible to run a marketplace on Shopify.
I would give them minus 5 if I could.

Urban Plants

Poor Customer Care service. Unprofessional team. Need to learn some manners. Money is not everything. We were using pro account but very poor customer support system. Not recommend anyone for this app.

Daily Deals Wonder

Please read my review and response to developer's reply below. I want to take my time to write a review here about a very serious issue that can cause financial loss to many app users here. This app is very dangerous. The app is showing the total due amount to sellers more then what I suppose to owe. There is no way to tally the amount due to the seller. It does not show which orders are included in the total due to the seller. I have to check manually each order to figure it out. I found out that the total due is showing more than what I suppose to owe. I brought this issue to the attention of the Wekbul support team. I requested multiple times to talk to a higher authority to fix bugs. So far, there is no satisfactory solution. Please be very careful if you are using or planning to use this app. Keep an eye on the Total due to the seller. Make sure it is showing the correct amount otherwise you will end up paying more to the seller. I will update this review if their team comes up with a satisfactory solution. 08/07/2021 : Update to Developer Reply below: This is the best example of blaming me instead of carefully checking issues and apologize. Changing app settings should not affect past sales. Changing prices on Shopify should not affect past product earning. If the seller sold in past $100 item then I owe $100 for that order. if the price is changed in the future to $1 Million on Shopify end then I should not pay him $1 million for past order of $100. You app is still showing total due more than price changed in Shopify. I request you to check carefully entire ticket and discuss the issue before replying here.

August 7, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review. But as we have checked on your store the issue is not with the app, you made some configuration changes after the order has been placed. Also you are making price edits to the products from the store, and then you are not syncing them to the app which is why the seller earnings differ as the product price is different in the app, as you have not synced the changes. We always recommend making product edits from the app, this way the chanes are synced automatically to the store.
The contact team is trying to get in touch, please do respond so we can explain more to you and clear the confusion.

Ponypr

I find this app great, but customer service is very bad! I have sent several message by chat, but they have never answered when I was awake. So I have sent an email but no response. I need help customizing some things for my marketplace, but things are still to do.

March 22, 2021

Hi, Thank you for the review.
As we can check, we have not received any email from your end. We have sent an email, please respond to the same, so we can assist you.

INNERMOD

Avoid this app at all cost! Among the MANY ISSUES and the CONSTANT ERRORS with this app, the one thing that is completely unacceptable is that there have been numerous times when customers were not able to checkout any items from my website because products were somehow not synchronizing with this app (although everything was uploaded correctly on my end). I have contacted them many times with regards to this issue but customer service only replies the next day, within a few hours, and do not reply on weekends (which means that in the meantime, your products cannot be purchased at all). They had to fix this internal issue on many occasions but has never been apologetic and has caused me to lose sales. UPDATE: With regards to their reply, I have used my personal email/Skype and have spoken to several people from their team, e.g. Neha, Nitika Srivastava, Tapesh, Pratik Kumar. It is certainly NOT TRUE that their "average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.". I have DELETED this app as it has caused too many problems.

February 5, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we can check, we could not find any recent contact that you did with Webkul. In case you have any, then let us know, as we have not received any email from your end.
We always try to reply as soon as possible, and the average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.
Please get in touch with the support team, as they have emailed you.

Les e-vernales

I thought I would find a simple application, it's a real gas plant. When we change plan (upgrade) from the top, or from the bottom, we are charged each time. For some options, one is forced to take the highest Shopify plan. I will not speak of the after-sales service which takes its time to respond and which does not provide a solution.
In short, to avoid! I uninstall. Je pensais trouver une application simple, c'est une vraie usine à gaz. Quand on change de plan (mise à niveau) par le haut, ou par le bas, on est facturé à chaque fois. Pour certaines options, on est obligé de prendre le plan Shopify le plus élevé. Je ne parlerai pas du SAV qui prend son temps pour répondre et qui ne donne pas de solution.
Bref, à éviter! Moi je désinstalle.

December 29, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.

- In case you will have been charged while the plan upgrade or downgrade, you will surely get a credit for the difference amount within few days of the amount deducted, this is how Shopify Billing API works. Also please make a note that all the payments are managed with the Shopify billing API, not from our end.

- Also you need not to take the highest plan to use the app, you can use the app with the basic shopify plan, its not at all necessary for you to take the highest shopify plan.

Hope things are now clear, so we would love to see you using the app again. Please get in touch in case of any help.

Proud Local YYC

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ANYONE! There are better ones out there. Terrible customer service. Help docs do not help at all or answer my questions. My plan started at $10/mo but after all the help docs told me I needed to upgrade my plan to $45/mo and add shipping $10, local pick-up $10, multi cart $15, this turned out to be an expensive $79/mo product with no customer support to answer my questions but just keeps asking me to add more and more money. They also needed me to activate the $20 real-time shipping with Shopify. Luckily I didn't do this or I would've paid +$99USD per month for nothing!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ANYONE! There are better ones out there.

December 18, 2020

Hi, Hope you are doing great.
Lets discuss the concerns point by point :
1) As we have checked the last conversation we had from you is on 22nd Nove 2020, after that we have not received any query from your end, and we can see that the average response time in your support was 3-4 hours, which is considered to be great. So, correct me if im wrong and if we have missed any email from your end.
2) You can very well manage the shipping from the shipping methods available on the Shopify store, there is no need for any real time carrier calculated feature to be added. But as you wanted the advance feature to having the sellers manage their shipping rates, then this is something restricted from the Shopify end, that we can get the API to calculate the rates at real time only when you have enabled real time carrier calculated shipping on your store. So, this is something that is required from Shopify end, since you wanted some high end feature.
3) We can easily increase the app pricing and can add all the add-on features as mandatory part of the package, but we have kept the app pricing as low as feasible and have provided easy plug and play options, so you only pay for the feature you are using, not for some high end package, which is of no use to you.
We are looking forward to helping you with the App, please contact us from the Support details mentioned on the page.

Innergrade

I can't begin to explain how much time I have wasted trying to make this app work. My company has used it for over a year now and there are still SEVERE issues. First issue was their system payed out ALL of our Paypal money to all the vendors (that they were not owed). Second, the payment system does not payout the correct amount to the vendors. Vendors have companied many times over the year asking why we have not been paying them the correct amounts (bad for credibility of our brand) and it's because of this app constantly malfunctioning. This is aa serious issue when it comes to payment systems. The calculations just don't add up and there's no way of fixing it. Now our calculations are severely wrong for all vendors accounts etc, and it cannot be edited. I've contacted their support countless times over the year and they do not understand how to help. I get very confusing and pathetic answers. They take on average 1 day to reply (yes when there are severe payment issues too). The app is built so bad, the menus are so confusing and make no sense. Theres like 20+ menu pages. If you change one thing, it can mess up everything else without telling you. Once a new app comes along that supports digital products, we need to get rid of this terribly built app. We've lost thousands of pounds and credibility in the industry now, all down to this app. I highly rercommend you stay away from building a marketplace using this app as it's just terrible. I waited a whole year and HOPED it would just get better but it's getting worse.

Cologne Mart

Hi, There is a major problem with Invoice Configuration on my Multi vendor store 1) Tax Exclusive calculation is totally wrong 2) Seller bulk Invoice calculations are totally wrong and loss making for the admin Please look into this and give me a speedy support. I have to pay my seller EOD. Awaiting your response ASAP

December 11, 2020

Hi, thank you for the review.
Please excuse for less satisfied experience with the app. It seems that you have the issues with Tax exclusive calculation as well as seller bulk invoice. But as we can check there seems to be no support complaint from your end, so the team has sent an email, please reply to the same and we will assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7