Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

RevArt

I really reccomend this app. It have a lot of features and is pretty customizable. It have some speed bug in loading the seller page but is normal because of the backend...we can't ask more.
The customer service is amazing and always replies and solve your problems! (expecially Ayush...he's the man! :) ).

THINK CEO

The customer service is amazing. Answers provided to questions are deep and insightful. Great attention is paid to providing answers that are relevant to clients. I strongly recommend this app.

motopiece.fr

I used this to upgrade my shopify store to a market place, I am a novice I have no idea about coding, the tech support for this app was great, I have got it to work as I want, I highly recommend this app & the support behind it. Thank you to all but especially to Pooja Ishpuniyani @Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.

AndNoire

I used this app for my e-commerce business. It meets majority of our needs and present some really good additional in-use apps.

Plasticfreeworld

I like the app and all the add ons you can get for it.
I think the ones who write the bad reviews never have had a actual quote on what a Marketplace with all those function actually cost. You will easily end up paying 100K. With only basic functions. With API connectors for all the shop systems will cost you at least 20K again in dev. And then the 200-500€ if you activate all the apps does not seem so bad, does it?
Of course it is not the easiest app to use. But still for what it is I like it!

Two Lovers

This app is easy to use with a lot of great customisation options available. If I ever have an issue, the support team are extremely responsive and resolve any issue/question in a matter of hours. Would recommend!

February 23, 2020

Hi, Thankyou for the review. It was pleasure working with you as well :)
Happy Selling

NEIMU

there are tons of options to customize, definitely check this one out if you plan to support multiple sellers

Paro Amsterdam

Super easy to use, has all the information you need and the support is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Wholable

Multi Vendor Marketplace has great customer support, very reactive, responds quickly to demands. ;-)

UberZol

5 minutes of my time with eye half closed at 2:30am in the morning - that's all it took to install the app successfully and have it running.

Well done, and very nice app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21