Multi Vendor Marketplace

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fun Portal

Location Japan

We are organizing several Shopify store and using this app in all of our store. I think there are no other multivendor market place app in Shopify. One of the good thing of this app is that there are so many feature apps compatible with this app. Webkul have so many other apps and most of them are compatible to each other so we can use them at the same time in single store. We will keep using this app and app from Webkul.

Influencer Markets

this app has every option available that you would expect from a marketplace, so many features, it is actually overwelming at first, I spent around 1 week understanding the full capabilities of it, I contacted support with a few queries, many times, they were very fast at responding and took the time to explain anything I wasn't sure of. Looking forward to our long term relationship 5*'s from me, thanks guys

Resourcecy

Location Nepal

If you planning to make a marketplace then this app is perfect fit for you, highly recommended. Thanks

earthylife-store

Location India

Very much useful app and support is also good...must try this app...Very much great response from the team.

OTC Shop

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Fantastic service and fast support response! No negative feedback here. The app helps us do what we need to do, gets the job done! Thank you for being awesome!

Sveltyna

Location Italy

Unbelievable how good the customer service is! Webkul seems to be able to do everything. You ask, they do. 5 star deserved from my point of view! compliments

Bonotee

Location United Arab Emirates

Great application. Thanks for the support team, you are very friendly. I guess on the best app in Shopify and very easy to work with the vendors. Very recommend!

Kithunters

We were in set up phase and the support team were amazing. They really helped us get ready to go live and were just great. fantastic experience and super friendly.

Souqkhalifa.com

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Probably the best Shopify marketplace app at the moment. Great Customer Support team: this stands out to me and its awesome. More can be done to make it more user-friendly (like better UI) but the customer support tries to make up for all those for now.

Lucky white goods

Location Australia

Awesome application very user friendly, anyone looking for multivendor marketplace can easily go with this, they have a brilliant customer support and will help you with all the custom integration part. Ayush from their customer support team helped me with the all my doubts and queries and successfully and resolved all the coding issues I was facing, Thank you Webkul.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44