Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Tina Paris

I use this app to create my marketplace, the client support is amazing, they helped me a lot and took the time to explain in detail, the answer delay is very short !

FIELD + SUPPLY

Very fast and helpful support. This app has a ton of features and the support team has been quick to answer questions and help with customization.

ChristianMetro

Very good app and great service by the team. Thanks for your efforts to help resolve my queries. Thanks again.

art2act

Very good and quick customer service, constantly available to help us and to find solutions to our problems.

Disainer

Definitely the best Multi Vendor plugin available on Shopify. The best feature about Webkul is their customer service. They respond back to you within hours and always really helpful. They answer all questions and provide really good examples. Recommend 100%.

Rastro Store

It has a very good service by mail. Multi Vendor Marketplace solved all my problems and had a very good attitude to do everything I needed!! :)

Find Your Farmer

App overall is very good. Definitely a little expensive, especially with a bunch of add-ons, but very worth it.

The best part, however, is the customer service. The Wekbul team is beyond helpful and will get back to you in less than 24-hours (even on weekends). They have been incredibly patient with me and beyond helpful.

If you are worried about being able to not configure something, don't worry and just contact the team. Can't stress how great the customer service has been.

TERRASHOPS

I used this app for business purposes and works well. The support team is great and doing everything to make sure that everything works!

NeighBuy

WOW! This app is really comprehensive! Im really impressed that they thought of everything! I researched nearly all of the available marketplace apps and can say this is the most value for money! Special shoutout of thanks to Mansi who went above and beyond to get me what I need even when im at the lowest tier of the package. Im pretty excited and I look forward to working closely more with them as I grow my marketplace! Thank you Webkul!

Vendoor

Multivendor marketplace by Webkul is a solution to all my needs. It helps to save me tones of money and time. Very professional and attentive support team. If I have any questions, fixes etc, they always help me. Thanks to them I will launch my project so soon. Thank you Webkul!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24