Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

hart-official

I used this app for making marketplace service.
Support team is great and we can add functions as we want!

Quiirk

Really good customer service, always really helpful. Lots of options on the app too, I am enjoying using it!

Mibotanika

La Estoy usando en un proyecto grande y hasta ahora chico La Mejor Sin Dudas ! Atención al cliente Super excelente .The best ones I simply recommend 100%
It has easy handling and an incredible interface, the guys have great attention to it and it took some time and I had not left a review!

HKID Gallery|D-Barn

Definitely a very well-developed app with rapid and great CS support!!! No worries even if you are weak at coding, since the support team is very helpful and quick in response (usually within 1 day) that they will help you to deal with theme coding & interface coding. My company has ~300 offline vendors and we are gradually adding them online. And this app is very user-friendly that almost most of your inquiries can find an answer, and the app even provides user manuals and tutorial videos for both the admin and the vendors!!! I am just so satisfied. The only withdraw is that the app itself don't not include Chinese language interface (and most of my vendors are Chinese users), you need to install some translation plug-in (which I tried but does not work well) or to translate all the wordings of interface by yourself.

Tall Size

This app is incredibly powerful and has thought of EVERYTHING when it comes to managing a marketplace. Their support team is amazing. Always respond to my queries within 24 hours and have always presented me with a solution to what I need. Highly recommend!

Zuabry Marketplace

Customer Service has been excellent, the team has advised me a lot and has been very helpful.
Jose Diaz

Bloom Baking

I used this app and a number of added features for this app to create a multivendor marketplace which allows for booking services, pickup, delivery and shipping. I needed help implementing coding and Webkul was extremely helpful. They were very responsive, very friendly and very knowledgeable. They helped me solve problems and added the features to fit my needs. I will continue to use Webkul's products and highly recommend them to others even if you don't have a lot of programming knowledge. Their products a highly versatile allowing me to set-up my website to fit my vision for the company I'm working on. Thank you Webkul!

The Blueberry Cart

Pooja is the best person to work with, and has made my experience working with Webkul wonderful! She deserves a promotion in my opinion. I had many hick-ups in the beginning with Webkul, until Pooja jumped in to help assist on the issues we were having. She has been a great support team!

netscots

Great team and after a bit of practice, the app gets easy to use and work your way around. Support team have been awesome the whole time!

Local Bazaar

Really easy to use and the chat support has helped a lot and provided meaningful support with patience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34