Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

AmoThreads

Amazing customer service from the team and the app suits my needs exactly!! I really like the extra add ons i.e. shipping etc.

L'OBSERVATOIRE STORE

Very well done and excellent help center. They answer to every questions you have fastly and help you to slove any complex issues.
I recommande this app for anyone who wants to create a marketplace with no budget for a web developer.

رياش

The guys have been great.

I asked them to upload translation for me, And i asked them to customize the seller page for me, and they have done it all with out asking for extra charge.

And as for the app itself, It great and it has a lot of features.

So, so far so good.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

AskanArtisan

Brilliant app for building a dynamic marketplace. Fantastic functionality and support! Thank you - keep doing what you're doing!

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Yehlo.pk!

The best app I found so far for Multi Vendor Marketplace. Though it serves a lot of desired functionalities (at least all required functionalities) but still there is cushion in reporting section. It can be enhanced. Overall, a great app to start with. Have good presentation of vendor shop / store. At least my vendors are happy :)
Excellent work guys.

ma7al

The Best App out there for the multi vendor marketplace.
The app is easy for customization, the team us supportive and it 100% properly functioning.

looking forward for further updates and new features

MYLADIY

Easy to use and the support team is very responsive and competent.

Emoteecon

I am really impressed by the way the customer support team works. They have been super responsive and have solved multiple queries. Keep up the good work guys.

MamaLu

The support team is just awesome! Quick replies, spot on with the help, lots of additional info. The app itself is rich in functions and so far looks like performing very well - really good value for money. Thanks guys!

PatternVine

I installed Multi Vendor Marketplace on our site to create a platform for downloadable craft pattern sales by multiple sellers. I have to give the app five stars because although there were some things that needed fixing/adjustment - as is the case with many apps - the team at Webkul has been incredibly helpful! I have asked a ton of them and they have been able to accommodate 95% of my requests. Thank you to Webkul for being great teammates!

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are more than happy to assist you with all your queries related to the app. Please feel free to connect, if any of them still remains.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18