Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

AEPERF

This app is Amazing with fast customer support and great features
recommend for everyone to try this app

Sparklet

A great app! it might need some minor adjustment but overall an app that suits my needs. Pooja has been an exceptional help, she is responsive, helpful, and always replies promptly, I can't recommend her enough.

Handmade Canada

There customer service has been exceptional. They always work to resolve the issues. Keep in mind they are on IST timezone, so you may have limited time to get in touch, but they always help when you do. The app has many added features I didn't even think of. And I found setting it up pretty easy.

Plate Hero

Exceptional customer support and very well working app, great documentation, and great guides. Works well and it has great functionalities, definitely worth trying out!

Shopt.ie

Excellent app, easy to set up and brilliant support :) Looking forward to a bright future with Webkul

Somicompany

Must have for multi seller and multi location seller. Great team always a pleasure to talk with them. Well done guys :)

Impact Hub CHS

It's amazing how much functionality is packed in this app. Webkul support truly know what they are doing and are quick to respond. The range and seamless integration of other Webkul apps makes this the best option for a multi vendor setup, by far!

TradeX.lk

This is the best app I have so far downloaded. Perfect working staff, helped to set my store with proper guidance. Very flexible. Quick response time too. Even on weekends, they provide me assistance.

Sweet Magnoliaa

I used this app and it has really helped my business. Now every vendor on our marketplace has a seller dashboard from where they can add and edit products as well as manage the inventory. The customer service by the WebKul team is brilliant. I want to thank Priyanka, Pooja, and the entire team of WebKul, for all their help.

Local Makers Hub

The support is always great despite being in opposite parts of the world in opposite time zones! Sometimes it is hard to get in touch (for the reason stated), but when the connection is made issues are resolved extremely quickly! We are using both Shopify and Prestashop versions of the app/module and have enjoyed the great support! Highly recommend this suite of services!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31