Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

GoLivMo

The team has been really great in helping us set up and customize it. It's not always smooth, but the team is there to make sure it happens. Thank you everyone for all your help.

Colibri

I have been using this app for the past 3 months or so. I have nothing but respect from these guys. Whenever I have an issue with the platforms I used, they are always to fix any technical issue I may have and though the time difference is always an issue (13hrs difference) it is certainly not their fault. So I am giving them 5 Stars because my experienced has been nothing but great. I really appreciate their skill and effort because that helps me to do what I do best while they do what they do best. Thank you to all the team they all deserve a sincere thanks. Colibri

2Chance-Outdoor

Great app and above all best support. Answers in a very short time, take care of the problems and offer good solutions. I am very pleased!

entire stories

I appreciate the fast and helpful support. I am also really happy with the communication itself - always friendly and kind! A lot of functionality, constant improvement and new features are consistently being added. Its possible to create a marketplace according to your needs. But at some point, you reach the limits and there you need to create a hacky solution for. Also there are limitations in some customizations, e.g. mail appearance, missing access to certain data fields, and more. But to put it in a nutshell, I would't like to develop such a functionality by myself

Moon Mama NZ

Really great app, it has a lot of flexibility and functionality. The support crew has been amazing too!!

MainstreetEXPO

This app is a great, affordable solution for multi vendor. We were unable to solve some problems on our own. However, Pooja at Webkul support is AMAZING and SO HELPFUL! She does not just send you to a link for the answer, but provides step by step instructions and screenshots of exactly where to go. She goes above and beyond. We were initially confused and frustrated with the app until Pooja helped us out and walked us through each question we had.

LMdb store

Great app, great support team. I recommend this app for anyone having a multi-seller marketplace. The support team didn't rest till all my issues were resolved.

mindoromarket

I would say that on our old project's starting from magento, webkul was doing great on there product especially with support, now Im moving to shopify for my another project and no difference on the support, MultiVendor covers all scenario for marketplace. Im grad with this Company.

pisarto.com

User friendly app and the interface is good. The support & response time is very good! The staff are very polite and patient to resolve the issues and quite knowlegable.

CryptoBangs!

I am loving this app! It really let's you control all the aspects of managing your vendors and the money flow. The customer service is on point too! I had a couple questions and got an answer real quick!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28