G | translate , 1,939 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to accurately translate content, enhancing communication with international customers. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, exceptional support team, and immediate improvements in global engagement and conversions. The smooth integration process, SEO setup, and conflict resolution are also appreciated. Its consistent performance indicates its reliability.

February 14, 2021

I love that you are actually one of the few apps, that allows a full translate with multiple languages without upfront payment pr. month. And that you have the option to get a subscription later for more options. Perfect app. 5 stars from here.

Novanohome
Denmark
4 months using the app
February 13, 2021

I have added this app to my site and I really like it. It does what it is supposed to do. It was very easy to add via shopify.

FIELSEN.COM
34 minutes using the app
Edited September 26, 2022

They was alot to help me lol because I had a lot of questions, but they were always present to help me. And answer was fast! Just a big wow about this application. Thanks Lilit, Suzan, Arshak and all the other person who helped me. This app is wonderful (it used to translate my english website to french version).

perfexind.com
About 3 years using the app
February 12, 2021

Using the app for my second shop and I must say that the staff is there to respond quickly and in detail. Thank you Ripa very much :)

Pearlsmile® Online Shop
Germany
6 months using the app
Edited February 19, 2021

The app works great, the customer service is even better. Thanks to Ella that fit the language switcher perfectly in the theme (this means a lot!). Also sort out all small issues super quickly. Borya also help me a lot with a second case. Guys are amazing. I definitely recommend the app to everyone and i will add it soon into another store too. thanks!

Rock'N'Roll Emporium
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
February 11, 2021

WOW. i can believe that it is that easy to chance the language of my whole website in just a few clicks! totally shocked! I added a different app at first and had to do page by page (once i realised that i removed the app) i knew there had to be something easier and this was it!
Thank you!!

JPC Mirrors
11 months using the app
February 11, 2021

Good app and good Team! I was having translation problems with some custom scripts and their programmer fixed them quickly.

Giocolanda
Italy
2 months using the app
February 10, 2021

ELLA helped me out very quickly in regards to tweaking my DNS settings. This app is amazing. I think it's considered mandatory for any ecommerce business.

Wise Wolf Industries
4 months using the app
February 10, 2021

Perfect! Ella is such a great help! She is very patient and assisted me in setting up the translator.

Rooki Beauty
Singapore
8 months using the app
Edited February 9, 2021

This app is great, I was in contact with Lilit and Lilit did a wonderful job helping me customize the translation selector placement. I looked around at several apps and only GTranslate did not have a max language limitation. Thank you so much for this great app!

Sound Town Inc