G | translate , 1,941 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate translation capabilities, enhancing engagement and conversions from non-English-speaking markets. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, responsive support team, and seamless integration. Key features include SEO setup, automatic browser language detection, and editable translations directly on the website. Many appreciate its extensive language support and ability to maintain the original tone in translations.

August 21, 2020

Very good for the moment i had some request and Lilit been very helpful and fast, definitely i will take the paid plan and when i would need some help i will ask for Lilit again thank you!

italyci
Switzerland
About 2 months using the app
Edited August 24, 2020

So far so good. The translation is great. Foreign language sites look good. We are using their 'language hosting'. I think its excellent. Our first one looks nice. And their customer service reps are online for fast service. I think this is a great way to branch out into new markets. Because of the gtranslate app, we have successfully established new sellers in several foreign countries. Shout out and big thanks to Ella who helped us get setup correctly!

Update august 24, 2020
I am still in the installation phase. just rolled the product out with my first site for poland, using the language hosting portion. I like it. the polish man said that the translation. while certainly needing some changes, was good and he was happy with it.

I also needed to adjust the code in the widget so I jumped on chat with gtranslate and they were there. they answered quickly and helped me edit the code to make things work properly. It was a person named Borya. Excellent service thank you!

Organic Aromas
Over 1 year using the app
August 20, 2020

I tried that app on my shop, sorry it doesn't work good. So, Lilit Agent was nice and good advice for me. unfortunatly I can't run with it.

La Genouillère
Ireland
About 19 hours using the app
August 19, 2020

This app does not translate well. It changed the word Förebyggande which stands for prevention to the word contraceptive in finnish. Laughable

Mikro Tandborste
Sweden
17 minutes using the app
August 19, 2020

So far so good. Ella helped us with our website at www.lilabeauty.com.au to get the switcher in a more desirable position than the standard settings.

Lila Beauty
About 3 years using the app
Edited August 19, 2020

great support! Fast and I got to know hwt I need !!
easy handling and knowledge

NIQUA®-SHOP
Germany
About 6 hours using the app
August 17, 2020

I am sorry I had to say that I have problems with the final price of the products when they change the language. This is very annoying and very scary for my customers as they see a price of £7.99 coming up to £799,00. I have to delete the app as it is scary for my customers.

Trendy Trace
About 1 month using the app
August 16, 2020

Very thoughtful service and perfect experience, a trustworthy application, because it makes your business more perfect and makes the user experience of the website stronger.

Cosplay Clans
China
About 2 months using the app
August 14, 2020

App looks great, translated website into several different languages. The setup was seamless as we requested the help of the Customer Service team. We were lucky to have Lilit help us with the setup and all questions we had. Great support from Lilit - thanks again.

Le Bel Objet
Belgium
3 months using the app
Edited August 14, 2020

Good support with Ella . I am french but communication was very good . thank you for quick support.

My Home Touch