MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Woolyish

The concept is great and the support answered my questions. I think this is good especially shipping fro LA. I am excited to use the app for a long time.

November 27, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

ClaireCM

I use this app to run my online boutique, and I truly love how they provide options for branded packaging. I also appreciate their accessibility and the freedom that I have to communicate any concerns or any assistance that I may need with orders from customers. If you are brand new to dropshipping, I highly recommend this app!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!

JuneBug Shop Boutique

I absolutely love working with CCWHOLESALE! As a new boutique owner, the products are beautiful, all of my needs have been taken care of, and customer service is great! I wish some of the Plus Size options were available in S-XL as well. I think all of the clothes are stunning, but especially the Plus Size! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to build and grow my business:)

November 12, 2020

Thanks you for the feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your boutique!

Jotalia

This is the best drop shipping app. I have tried a few others but ccwholesale does most of the work as their products seamlessly imports without having to fix anything.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Shopchicchateau

I just created my online boutique as a dropshipper and ran into a problem. I messaged support and the person fixed my issue immediately ! Fast support, good items and easy-to-set-up for small business owners!

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

You are Beautiful

user friendly, products are good, especially if its USA based. i noticed sometimes stocks are limited.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!
We are definitely increasing the quantity of the products we carry, as the demand of our merchandise is growing. This is a huge priority for us.

Amadeo

Excellent customer service, what for me is PRICELESS! Also great products with very affordable and fair prices, eary to import.

October 10, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

Savvy Lush

Edmond answered all my questions clear. What a great person and great support. He is doing a Great service!!!

October 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

Sambi Fashions

Edmond has been very helpful through out this process of setting up a website and so respectful, giving clarity on the information about the process. Great service!!!

October 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

The Urban Sun Boutique

Super easy to add clothes to your site. The customer service is great too, as long as you have a live chat option. If you are just starting out, i would definitely recommend.

September 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17