MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

ONLYRoyalty

I just love this app!!! After figuring everything out..this app is great, easy to use, and great customer service!

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

bpm

Great app and store very cool. When are you guys gonna start shipping worldwide cos theres money out there to be made. Thanks.

February 25, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, we are looking into international shipping options, as soon as we have an automated plan that is affordable and reliable for both sellers and buyers we will definitely implement it into our program!

However we do have the option below currently available for international shipping.

1. You can open an account with USPS/UPS/DHL
2. Place your dropship order with us
3. We will prepare the order & email you back with package size and weight information
4. You create the label & email it to us
5. We use the label you have emailed us & ship directly to your customer.

livefornewfashion

I have had nothing but a great experience with this company. I think they are much better than Oberlo. They have fast shipping and you can contact at any time and they will respond quickly. I want to thank the team for looking out for the drop shipper and its customers. Thank You for your help! Amazing!

February 5, 2020

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it.

danslefond

Please are these prices en US dollars or Canadian dollars? just trying to use this app an i'm confuse about the price.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, the prices you see in the APP are in US dollars!

Kordova.co

Excellent level of customer service! Very quick in response and answered all of my questions. Great selection of styles! Consider expanding to mens or more shoes but other then that great!

February 3, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Dyir Clothing Co.

I have been using this app for a few days now and I had some technical difficulties that caused some confusion. Turns out that the issues were not with this app but the integration with the Shopify app. After clearing up the issue with Shopify the app is working great and I would definitely recommend it to my fellow business owners. 4 stars cause I always look forward to improvements. Thank you

February 1, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

FashZen Boutique

I use this app to find quality clothing and accessories for my online boutique and I love it! The support team is so helpful and answers every question I have.

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it!

Trending Lady

This app is very user friendly and they provide excellent customer support. I recently started using this supplier because of long shipping time with other suppliers. Highly recommended.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

TechTrend Shop

I have been loading products from other suppliers until I came across My Online Fashion Store. I have spoken to Edmond a few times and he has provided me with online support through their chat portal and the service was always brilliant and friendly. The app works perfectly for moving items from their store into mine. Thank you guys the service has been Superb.

January 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

One Inclusive - Cheapest Online Fashion store, supporting good causes from each sale

Excellent and quick customer service. Used to redesign my website (oneinclusive.com) as well as dropshipping their products, they are the best!

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11