MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE | Reviews

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Daisies Jewels LLC

This is a great app and great response back to any questions I may have.
Bonus shipping is fast. I love that for my Customers. I highly recommend this app

CC Diva Designs

The best drop ship company! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are so fast! They are always quick to respond and help out if I have any issues . The items are cute, trendy and affordable. We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company!!

All Classy Fashion

All Classy Fashion
This is a great app. I'm able to add/update to my inventory as often as I like. I love that it shows my inventory also. Purchases go straight to my customers with no issues.

"B" Adored Boutique

By far the best drop ship company!! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are under a week!!! If there's any issues they're always available to correct it. The items are super cute and affordable.

La Luna Apparel

We LOVE these guys! We purchased the turnkey website, did the maintenance plan and also the custom packaging. They have SO MANY amazing products, they ship everything SUPER quick, and have a 30 day return policy which is amazing in the ecommerce business. Any time we have any issues or questions they are always so quick to respond and help out.
We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company.

dewdrops247

I just started a few weeks ago. There are some really beautiful clothing at great prices. It does take a while to find the better-looking clothes but so far so good.

PADINK'S BOUTIQUE

I've had nothing but positive feedback for this company! Customer service is outstanding! Learning to have an online presence for my business has been a learning curve for me but the help and patience that I've received is top notch! I love that I can pick and chose the items to sell in my online store that reflects what I sell in my brick and mortar store.

May 28, 2021

Chaya Chic

I have been using this app for 5 months. The selections are decent. Would prefer more trendier clothing but its not bad at all. Shipping to customers is fast. My only issue is, I was told to use Chrome to sync items into my store, but a lot of items still become unlinked, and as a result inventory does not update for some items, big problem. I often have to mark items as sold out so that customers don't add to cart, this way I don't have to tell them that their item(s)/size is actually not in stock. If this one issue can be fixed it would be great!

Modest Apparel USA

I LOVE this app and the drop ship store. It's super easy to add items to my store and they ship right away. And when I goof an order they fix it right away! Highly recommend this app.

April 26, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Kendras Fashion World

I was doing my homework on what stores I wanted to use for my shop and I came across this app and so I tried it out 3 months. Finally I upgraded my package. If you have any problem or any issue with anything all you have to do is reach out to them and they will make sure to help you. Great response time I love the app

April 24, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21