MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Chic Attire Mode

Online Customer Service is on point! I know how to reach them...lol please keep it up! I'm just getting started, Let's make this money!!

February 27, 2021

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

Elegant Lioness Shop

Extremely happy with the products and the company. Excellent customer service as well, I always get help right away when I have questions or concerns. Thank you.

February 26, 2021

By SamBella

I really love this app easy to manage and def explanatory. When I need help or a simple question they are always there to help. Quick fast and in a hurry. With direct answers to my questions. Never let me down.

Shoppin' With Me

Love this app and everything it does. Makes orders so much easier with viewing orders and more. Also love being able to get marketing materials right from the app. Has made my business so much better.

February 20, 2021

Thanks for the review and feedback, we appreciate it.

SOON NAHM PARK

I used this app and I am very happy with this app. You know why? Because it provide quick answer through live chating. It really helped me. This is very wonderful dropshipping app. Thank you very much for quick service~~!! Most of all its droshipping app in shopify is really easy and great. Thank you~!!^^

February 20, 2021

Complete and Classy Boutique

I just installed the app and so far so good, support has been very quick to respond to my concerns.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

LUVIE

everything is good and the improved inventory and other things but in 3 deferents opportunities I sold some items and when I bought to fashion store they answer me and 4 days after we are out of stock, I understand that happen but they should improve the real time inventory and answer quickly because I lost 3 customer for that.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it, we do respond to all inquires within 12-24 hours, we have support available via live chat, email and phone as well.

The issues with the out of stock item, have to do with the fact that your store was closed for 3 months. I did notice your store was closed in December and reopened in February, but you have not yet reactivated our app back to your store. During the period the app is not active in your store, the inventory stock levels will not update. In cases where there is such a long gap between a closed and opened store, we recommend removing the products from your store and adding them back again using the app, to insure the inventory stock levels are in sync and updating correctly.

Donnalisafashion.com

Donnalisafashion.com
Very Helpful and love the items! Will be ordering a lot for my customers very soon thanks for speedy answers!

February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

Salvage Chic

I am loving this for my store! The customer service is quick and amazing and it’s so easy to use! Such cute stuff too!

February 12, 2021

Sis Got It Boutique

I used this for my start up and if I had any issues, they were so professional and helped me solve my problems quickly.

February 11, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19