MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Chaya Chic

I have been using this app for 5 months. The selections are decent. Would prefer more trendier clothing but its not bad at all. Shipping to customers is fast. My only issue is, I was told to use Chrome to sync items into my store, but a lot of items still become unlinked, and as a result inventory does not update for some items, big problem. I often have to mark items as sold out so that customers don't add to cart, this way I don't have to tell them that their item(s)/size is actually not in stock. If this one issue can be fixed it would be great!

Modest Apparel USA

I LOVE this app and the drop ship store. It's super easy to add items to my store and they ship right away. And when I goof an order they fix it right away! Highly recommend this app.

April 26, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Kendras Fashion World

I was doing my homework on what stores I wanted to use for my shop and I came across this app and so I tried it out 3 months. Finally I upgraded my package. If you have any problem or any issue with anything all you have to do is reach out to them and they will make sure to help you. Great response time I love the app

April 24, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Willow Harlow

This company is horrible. They don't have most of the clothes in stock. And that's affecting my business. And sometimes they take a while to ship out the clothes. Customer service is slow to answer my questions. I just deleted the app and i don't want to work with this company anymore. I emailed them for a refund and they want give me my refund back from the months i didn't use the app. Please stay away from this company and find another vendor. Don't waste your time or money on them like me.

April 23, 2021

We appreciate your feedback and review.
At any given time we have over 5000 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with 100-200 new items added weekly.
We have a lot of extremely happy customers, as we are now shipping over 200 orders a day for them.

As the demand for our items is growing, we are stocking up more quantity and restocking items at much quicker rate as well.

Regarding your request to cancel the annual membership, the email was sent earlier today, all inquiries are responded to within 12-24 hours. You have fully been refunded, please check your email to confirm!

The Catalina Store

Love this merchant and have been using them for a year now and they have been very consistent with quality products which has been helping my business a lot!

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

Alana's Boutique

Excellent app to be honest, easy to import products, nice marketing material. My only complaint is my orders started off shipping super fast, one did the same day, but now they are sitting around and it's disappointing that the consistency didn't stay the same.

April 14, 2021

Thanks for the review we appreciate the feedback, sometimes our tracking confirmation emails do end up in junk and spam folders, please send us an email with your order number and we can definitely check for you.

YuppyCollections

An excellent merchant. I do recommend using shopify provider. Very nice clothing for both plus size and average women.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

BLUE SUNSET

I deleted this app a month ago and i am still being charged. May someone please cancel my subscription or tell me how to do it?

April 5, 2021

The charge you see may be for billing period that was prior to your cancelation date. Please contact Shopify support as they handle all billing related to the APP. Once they reach out to us we will authorize a refund for you.

annwelonlinestore.com

I used this apps for my store they nice and approachable but it takes 2 weeks to finish my logo and Facebook cover but over all it was good..thank you for beautiful store and nice logo..I appreciate your help mr. Edmund.. thanks.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, sorry for the slight delay with the logo design and facebook cover design, we want to make sure we are giving you the best possible designs without rushing. Thanks for your patience!

TrendsGlow

This company is awesome! The App is easy to navigate and, Edmond is always available to help when needed. There are lots of products to choose from. I'm just starting up, looking forward to working with them even more.

March 31, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20