MY ONLINE FASHION BY CCFASHION

MY ONLINE FASHION BY CCFASHION

by ccwholesaleclothing

US based Dropshipper – Over 4000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

OCEANO CLOTHING

I love CCFashion App, for me is the best App here on shopify to sell Drop ship products . The customer service Team is very friendly and they send products very fast to customers. They also have great deals on shipping rates. We just need a little more discounts on the products. I also recommend to please Add some men's products asap. CCfashion is focused on women's cloths and we need for males too. But anyways thanks for the great service. I do recommend your App.

Clothes Together

I totally love ccfashion. I signed up as a free user a while ago, and uninstalled this app., thinking something else might be better, and I wanted to give other apps. a try. Well I did try and now I am back. The reason I came back to CCfashion was the simple fact that, I feel like CCFashion cares about doing business with each of us. They provide as much as they can to make things easier. I have not been able to find anything like this out there. The thing about being with CCfashion I feel and believe is the honesty in this company.

Womenfashionz

Fabulous Dropship app to run a dropship business! Very Friendly, Quick Response, Good Quantity of stock constantly available – Everything Amazing!!!...

Deju Vinded Fashions

I've had a great experience with My online fashion store app. They have helped me more then they know, and so professional. I would recommend them to anyone, i'm satisfied. I give them five stars.

The Jewelry Barn

Awesome App. Very easy to install and customize, It's simple and easy to maneuver. My customers love the merchandise the variety of clothing styles. Would 100% recommend this App? Thank you for making this great app.

Reidsboutiques

Thank you CCwholesaleclothing.com for building this beautiful website for me i love the products it came with and i can add my own perfect. Everything is perfect once again thank you.

Qualityclothing4less Com

USING THIS APP NOW THINK ITS THE BEST APP SO FAR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST SHIPPING EASY RETURNS.

Tippas Boutique

Just started base on the good reviews. So looking forward in doing great business with this company. Launching my store soon so I can't wait to hear my customers feedback

Latestwomenclothing

Absolutely Fantastic app! I can say this is must have app for dropship. Great customer support and easy-to-use interface has helped me a lot. Very useful, anyone can use it for dealing with dropshipping. Thanks CC Fashion for this very responsive dropship app :) :)

Shopliftersbay

I used this app for a few months on another of my store, there was no variety first and then the products i added, went out of stock the next day and i was not aware of the same, i was continuously running promotion with a filter not to show products when they go out of stock.. in the end, i did a month of promotions only to realize that the store was literally empty, customers were coming to the store and it had only 5-6 products.. in the end i had to close my store.

Previous 1 3