MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 4000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Khapda Concept

This app and the customer service is just truly amazing. They have a wide variety of products and they accept multiple forms of payments, so you are not forced to use credit card like most of the other suppliers. They also quickly helped me fix the size chart and listing title length. JUST AWESOME!!

ClothesTogether

I am excited to come back to CC Wholesale Clothing. I used them before but left not because I didn't like them but, I thought there were not as my products as I'd like. I am back because I tried out most of the other suppliers on Shopify Apps., and I just wasn't as happy as I was when I was using this app., My Online Fashion Store. I can't wait to come back. Oh and there's tons more products, lost of new items. EXCITED!

Tigbul's Variety

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It!

RostranWear

Great customer service. They helped me get up and running in no time to dropship. Customer service is amazing.

Jasmine's Closet

I had an issue with the About Us page where the email was showing the phone number. I mentioned this to them and it was fixed in short order. Very helpful on this and really makes the site that much better!

Queen's Serenity

I decided to try drop shipping to cut me having to buy loads of inventory to start out with. I was skeptical because I was not able to see or touch the material and I really like to be hands on. This company seems to have great reviews and most of the items I picked are continuously sold out. My first order I had to make a change once I checked out. I notified customer service they fixed everything for me right away. They answered my questions thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable with using this service. I hope my customers love their items and brag to everyone they know.

Lelia's Pearls and More

I use this app and was having an issue with something I apparently was not doing correctly. I went through the chat program on the app and had immediate and very competent service. If the products and shipping are anything even close to the customer service I have experience, this app is worth every penny!

Eveland Boutique

I started using this app when I realized the people behind it were the same I was already getting clothing from for my boutique. It's good clothing, great prices, and they are really starting to stay on top of and add in a bit more 'trendy' styles each week (they sell out super fast) but it's mostly basics. Great to add variety to your shop for sure and not carry extra stock!

Pixie Posh Apparel

I use this app for my clothing store. I love the great selection of items I'm able to use for my store.

Brooklyn Hip Shop

Today is the 13th of December, andf the first day I will use this app. I will follow up in a few days. So far, the responses from CC have been quick. I'll let you know but I am thinking this is going to be a great opportunity.
Perry