Navidium Shipping Protection

Cart Upsell and Cross Sell | Order Protection | Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ShoeNami

Best customer support ever!
We had some trouble on our end getting things to work smoothly and the Navidium support team was very responsive and incredibly patient throughout the entire process. Everything is running smooth as silk now and I have nothing but good things to say about them :)

Kapow Meggings

Navidium is great, much better than our previous option, Route, which was proving confusing & blunt in terms of our customers being able to submit claims. Marc and the team did a fantastic job of integrating with our store as well, we have a tricky store set-up, and Marc went above and beyond in getting Navidium to work properly. Very happy with this app!

Alchemy Fine Home

Wonderful app! Super easy set up. Marc was wonderful. We're now capturing revenue to offset the costs that we eat when handling returns and damages ourselves that insurance doesn't cover.

Be Mi Los Angeles

I love this app, the whole idea and their excellent customer service. I just wish we knew earlier about it. Do not hesitate and use it asap.

UkuleleMate

Location Australia

Great support from Marc and the developers. They got it working nicely for me. I think the cost is very reasonable and it works well.

Beauty Nook

This is a brilliant solution for a problem we're all currently facing - shipping issues. The cost is super fair and this dev is absolutely next level! They had me up and running the same day I installed and the app works beautifully. It also looks great on my checkout and is totally unobtrusive! Highly recommend.

Doe Lashes

Hands down the best order protection app out there. Super simple to integrate and has a lot of useful additional features you can utilize for your store.

Alaska Guide Creations

Great communication. Navidium has allowed us to generate cash flow while reinforcing actions that reflect top tier customer service.

K9 Supply

This app is great! The developers walked me through step by step when i had a issue with my store. they even went the extra mile to make some of the more complicated adjustments for me. They are super knowledgeable and even gave me some amazing advice to get my conversions higher. I highly recommend this app to anyone and everyone who is selling online!!!
(from the team at BreedersHacks.com)

Bitcoin Merch

This app provides additional income to my store. I recommend using it instead of any insurance BS apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6