NoFraud Fraud Protection

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kinobody

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic service and team. Before NoFraud we had 1 full-time employee dedicated to chasing down fraud. It was ineffective at best. For high volume stores you will see immediate savings in payroll and get those chargebacks that NoFraud approved refunded. It's a win-win for everybody. Highly recommend installing this app today.

PCMag Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The team at NoFraud are amazing. They have been a strong partner against the fraudsters. Right before we signed up we were hit with several thousand dollars of Mule Fraud. The addition of this app has definitely saved us money. Worth every penny. I would totally recommend them.

SlumberPod

I signed up today -- and their support walked me through all of the various options to set up our account based on our integrations and needs. So far -- very impressed with the tool and the staff. Kevin is extremely responsive and thorough.

Sock Fancy

We had a big problem with fraud charges and chargeback and not enough resources to monitor. This app (and the great support team) was a life saver to our business!

YomaCarModel

Recommended! They will help me review every transaction to ensure that the transaction is safe. Let me not worry about transaction security! The price is reasonable!

Private Label Wigs

Time spent using app About 2 years

I can sleep better at night because of this app. It has saved us so much frustration with selling online and dealing with scammers. Total lifesaver!

QUALITY PHOTO

NoFraud helps me detect fraudulent orders quickly and allows me to ship my orders quickly with no worry on shopify! I used to have numerous fraudulent orders shipped and now those times are gone! Best app I love it! Thank you NoFraud for your great customer service and your service all throughout.

Vermont Smoke & Cure

I used the app to make sure we weren't being scammed out of revenue.

Made it easier to track down and prevent fraudulent purchases.

Paperlike

Location Germany

By the end of 2019 we were getting a huge spike of dodgy orders, and we didn't know what to do with them. Luckily I found NoFraud in the Shopify App store with 4.9 stars and many reviews - and as I write this, they are completely true. Recommended!

Stonemaier Games

Time spent using app About 2 months

NoFraud has been integral to identifying and blocking fraudulent purchases on our webstore. I highly recommend it.