NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Avia.com

Incredible app and amazing team to work with. They pass a lot of orders that Shopify would've failed, having better knowledge and research regarding those customers, yet we haven't had ONE chargeback yet. They know exactly what they're doing. I once questioned one of their choices but they explained to me everything that's going on behind the scenes and why they passed a certain customer. He turned out to be one of my best customers, ordering over $1,000 worth of product over the past year and most definitely not fraud--he's now fully green-lighted by Shopify as well. Had his first order not gone through, he'd have gone elsewhere. Highly recommend over any other app, including Shopify Fraud.

Attica Life-in-Style

We've been using Nofraud for over a year, we cannot trust shopify fraud prevention but noFraud offers a much higher level of sophistication, well worth it!

Eliquidstop

Shoshanah is the best at No Fraud their software has drastically helped improve our store security and gave us a peace of mind with each order would recommend with high and medium volume sellers !!!

Standard & Strange

I've tried other similar apps, but NoFraud is my favorite. It's very easy to use.

Very rarely do we get a false positive (where an order is real/no fake, and transaction identified as potentially fraudulent and needs add'l info from customer). But so far my favorite feature is the ability to white-list known repeat customers, reducing fees we pay.

Twelve South

We have used several other fraud analysis tools but this is the only one that has allowed us to be completely hands off. Saves us a lot of time! They were very helpful in the set up and continue to offer help when questions arise.

Time Machine Plus

Great app, superb service. You need this app to help fight against sleazy scammers taking your money. Thanks NoFraud!

365 Cycles

My company has been using NoFraud for several years and on multiple eCommerce platforms now, and the first thing that really stands out to me about this service is their excellent customer service.

They have always responded quickly to support tickets and questions about their service, and their customer service reps are friendly and knowledgable. They have really nailed the customer experience.

Platinum Nutrition & Supplements

Great app, helps us to avoid fraudulent transactions on our online platform. Using it for almost 2 years. Highly recommended.

the silver line store

Straight up if it wasn't for no fraud my store would have been shut down long ago due to chargebacks from fraudulent charges. Best solution out there, super helpful team.

Seven Seas International, Inc.

NoFraud Fraud Prevention is a great fraud protection program. NoFraud has the greatest staff, they are good communicators and will help you until everything is set up. They have been excellent in getting back to me and communicating clearly on everything. There are no hidden fees, etc., they are perfect about being upfront. I think you will find NoFraud more than covers you in the fraud protection area. I would not hesitate to recommend NoFraud.