4.9
April 24, 2024

Great app and awesome support team! I had a couple small visual things I brought up and they were quick to fix and provide support. The app admin is easy to navigate and has excellent options for customizing the look of the variants. I've tried several similar apps that were all paid ones and this one is better!

KawaiiShop.us
14 days using the app
NestScale replied April 26, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you promptly and effectively. It's great to know that you find the app's admin easy to navigate and the customization options to your liking. We're thrilled that our app stands out among the others you've tried. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to continuing to support you. Thanks for choosing our app!

April 13, 2024

Love the app please add a scrolling feature for the image swatches so they can stay in one row without sacrificing image size

Refined Jewelry
2 months using the app
NestScale replied April 15, 2024

Dear customer,

We're delighted to hear that you love our app! Thank you for your valuable feedback. We'll definitely consider adding a scrolling feature for the image swatches to ensure they stay in one row without sacrificing image size. Enhancing user experience is our top priority, and your input helps us make our app even better. We appreciate your support and will keep you updated on any new features or updates. If you have any further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

All the best,

May 21, 2024

I struggled for a couple of days, then I go through company site and made wonders on my product variants.

Excellent app

See help in here:

Piri Red
6 days using the app
NestScale replied May 22, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has made a positive impact on your product variants. It's great to know that our support resources were helpful. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

April 26, 2024

Love the app! It's user-friendly, looks great, and best of all, it's free! Chloe and the team are incredibly helpful; they respond promptly and fix any issues that arise right away. Highly recommend!

Knitting and the city
10 days using the app
NestScale replied May 3, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app and finding it user-friendly. Me and the whole team are always here to help and ensure you have the best experience possible. Your recommendation means the world to us.

If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

Cheers,

April 21, 2024

Woke up to the app having disabled all my variant selectors store wide, no customers could select a variant.

Lots of support tickets, sales and revenue lost, not impressed.

Linen Locker & Co.
About 1 month using the app
NestScale replied April 24, 2024

Hi Bendan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the variant selector issue.

We understand the frustration of lost sales and customer tickets. Our team addressed and resolved the issue on the same day, and we made sure to keep you updated via messages.
However, it seems that we haven't received a response from you yet.

Could you please check our messages to confirm that you're aware of the resolution? We're here to ensure everything is running smoothly for you now.

May 22, 2024

NS Image Swatch Variant Option is a game-changer for my online store. It effortlessly transforms the variant selection process, allowing customers to visually explore product options with ease. The intuitive interface makes setup a breeze, and the seamless integration enhances the overall shopping experience. With this app, I've seen a noticeable increase in customer engagement and satisfaction. Highly recommended for any e-commerce business looking to elevate their product presentation!

Little Fashion
2 days using the app
NestScale replied May 23, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that the NS Image Swatch Variant Option has improved your store and increased customer engagement. If you need any help or have questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist!

Best regards,

May 17, 2024

I have tried numerous swatch apps this is by far the best and easiest. I hope they offer multicolor swatches in the future but the work around is super easy also.

Adulting Degenerate LLC
3 days using the app
NestScale replied May 19, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our swatch app to be the best and easiest to use. Your suggestion for multicolor swatches is duly noted, and we'll certainly consider it for future updates. In the meantime, we're glad that you found the workaround easy to implement.
If you have any other suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help!

March 21, 2024

This app from NestScale is fantastic! It was easy to install and setup. The app is also easy to use. I was able to style my product options with image swatches within minutes of installing the app. When I needed a style change that I wasn’t able to do, the team at NestScale assisted me quickly with their chat support. Ann was prompt with her responses and eager to help me. Harold the developer worked hard to deliver the solution I needed and was persistent until he got it right. They provided top-notch customer support until I was completely satisfied.

ELD
3 days using the app
NestScale replied March 25, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found our app easy to install, set up, and use. It's fantastic to know that our team was able to assist you promptly and effectively, and I'll be sure to pass along your praise to Ann and Arthur!

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

All the best,
Chloé - Customer Success Manager @ NestScale

April 10, 2024

NS, I have got to applaud ya'll truly I love this app, and appreciate you making it for free. You guys have amazing potential and we love you the swatches look on our website

GRIPLETE
4 days using the app
NestScale replied April 15, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation! We're thrilled to hear that you love our app and find it valuable for your website. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're glad that you're enjoying the swatches on your site. We're committed to providing a great user experience, and we're always here to support you. If you ever need any assistance or have any further feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your support!

February 16, 2024

The app is doing exactly what its supposed to do and its very easy to use and to customize. Highly recommended to add some variations with colors or pictures. Also the support is great. Fast, friendly and helpful :)

OCTOpainted
Germany
About 2 months using the app
NestScale replied February 19, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! 😊

We're thrilled to hear that our app is hitting the mark and making your experience smooth and easy. Your recommendation to add variations with colors or pictures is duly noted, and we'll consider it for future updates. And of course, we're delighted that you've had a positive experience with our support team - we aim to be fast, friendly, and helpful at all times!

If there's anything else we can assist you with, just let us know. We're here to help! 🌟