Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 15, 2021

You need this review app, forget the rest. Without a doubt the best Shopify App I've ever dealt with. These guys are absolutely stunning to work with. I've dealt with countless companies in the 7 years I've been on Shopify, and Okendo blows them all away.

Tommy Gun's Original Barbershop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 14, 2021

I've been using Okendo since I launched my store a year ago - great functionality for my clients & the customer service on my end is amazing. Highly recommend!

Saint Jack Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 14, 2021

Fantastic app with excellent support and great functionality! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Prepd
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited October 14, 2021

There was one simple customization that was promised before joining for which after they said we would have to upgrade plans to get (it was originally going to be included for migrating here).

When Life Gives You Lemons
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 14, 2021

I am really impressed with the app as well as the level of support we have received from the Okendo team. Seamless setup and high level response from all involved!

Measure & Made
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 14, 2021

Waw, un support de qualité, ultra reactif et vraiment à l'ecoute, et l'application est vraiment top et géniale

ParadisPilates
Belgium
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 13, 2021

I had a coding issue, where I couldn't get my okendo reviews online but support was amazing! They were super quick in their responses and jumped onto the issue immediately. They fixed the issue on their end, so I didn't have to get confused and bogged down in the code (which as a non-coding founder, this saved me hours so was a relief!).
Super pleased with their support.

Aggie Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 11, 2021

Amazing UI and functionality with a very competitive price. To top it all off Amazing customer support. Thanks Josh!

deltaG Ketones
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 6, 2021

We've seen really great results so far with Okendo. It's easy to navigate and the support team is very responsive and helpful.

Great Jones
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 4, 2021

Fantastic app, it really cuts down on customer service, allowing all the questions under the product + customer(s) photo / photoshoots of product fits actively lowering our return rate. 100% worth the expense.

RodeoH