Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Okendo Reviews and Connect Features

ZitSticka

Time spent using app About 2 years

Fantastic team who helped build the app seamlessly into our website so the designs matched up. An easy, simple platform for reviews with a great user interface. Would highly recommend.

glowoasis

Great app and customer service is very helpful. I would highly recommend using this app for reviews.

Assembly Label

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Hands down the best review app if not app overall for shopify. The customer service is outstanding and the team is always happy to help and do so in such a timely manner. Extremely easy user interface and constant updates to improve the efficiency of the app. Cannot recommend enough!

Bon Maxie

Location Australia

Probably the easiest integration I've had so far - the team are super quick to respond and the app is super easy to use. A few months in now, no issues at all.

Hauslane

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great product and excellent service
The app is user friendly, easy to pick up, and use. Works fine with other apps making the job done smoothly. The customer service is excellent.
It helps us collecting the reviews and make it available on the other market places. Highly recommended!

Bombshell Curves

I have used many different review apps in the past. They all would miss some of the key features I desired for my online store. Okendo has EVERYTHING you would like from a review app. It's professionally designed, automatically sends review request emails to your customer by your desired time frames, plus customer service is amazing! I have seen a big increase in sales as well since starting last month. 100% Recommend!

Sunday Citizen

I use Okendo to give credibility to my customers through real customer reviews. We've been using it for about 6 months and it's been wonderful! People love to leave us their reviews, share their photos and videos with us, and help fellow customers shop easier. Okendo is very easy to setup and use and the customer service is the best.

LUNA BRONZE | Worldwide

Location Australia

After nearly 2 years on Yot** and our store receiving barely any reviews we made the switch to Okendo and haven't looked back. We've now got 500+ reviews in the space of a few months and the cost difference is minimal. Scott at Okendo made the implementation absolutely seamless and effortless (on our part) and we were up & running within 2 business days. The support from the team is the best I've experienced with any Shopify app; very proactive and helpful. We absolutely recommend Okendo do any eComm store owner!

Crooze Australia

Location Australia

Okendo is really great, we love it! We were able to get it connected to all the other tools we use, everything very easy to set up. Recently they added a new (or revamped?) integration with Klaviyo, which got me very excited. With new features being added – and others improved – plus the excellent customer service and fair price, I totally recommend them. A top-the-bar review system is a must nowadays, and Okendo is our top choice.

Kat the Label

Location Australia

Okendo has been simple to use and great for conversions on our store. Easy to use and looks really high end - Scott was great and helped customise it all for us. Highly recommend!