Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Cooking Gift Set Co.

Really happy that I made the switch! The support team is EXCELLENT. They helped me migrate all my old reviews over and set up the app on my store. It was a seamless transition. Amanda was terrific and answered all my questions!

Beast & Buckle

Great platform, great company great team. I feel like I'm getting more than my last review platform while paying less than half the price. Highly recommend!

The Frock NYC

They were super helpful and they quickly updated the styling on my theme. It looks great and I love this review app!

Run Gum

Really excited about Okendo and its ability to create the best experience for us and our customers. The integration with other apps like Postscript and Klaviyo is the reason we switched and their Customer Onboarding and Support is the reason we will stay!

Landyachtz Skateboards

This app is fantastic! Both customer and internal UX is fantastic and the Okendo's customer service is as good as it gets. Every time we think of a feature or automation to supplement the review process it's already there waiting for us.

Puppy Love

I love Okendo - super nice, stylish, and the integrations are fantastic! They also have best in class customer service.

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

LOVE the Okendo app and before coming to Okendo, I had another very popular review app. Okendo has a great interface and unbelievable customer support. It's a whole new world for me now that I have a great review provider! Margaux is FANTASTIC. So is Mor - both great people and very very helpful. Just do the trial and you'll be convinced it is the Reviews app for you!

Matcha Union

Amazing customer service - Amor has been extremely helpful in helping me set up the app for our shop. The interface is easy to use and I love all its unique features.

Lume Cube, Inc.

Such an easy and seamless transition! Very excited to get started with Okendo! Allison was so helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Woolly Clothing Co

We've used a lot of Shopify apps - Okendo is at the very top of our list. The integration with our website was clean, professional and on-brand. The interface is super intuitive to use. But what stands out the most is the onboarding with our Customer Success Manager. Allison went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of Okendo. And she is there to support us as we continue to grow. Go with Okendo, you won't regret it.