Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

shopweworewhat

This is my favorite Shopify app! Awesome functionality and customization. Also, their support is so helpful and respond so quickly. Definitely recommend for customer reviews!

The Lighting Outlet

The app itself is great! Never had any issues with it at all and we've been using Okendo for maybe 2 years now? They're starting to get a nice list of integrations as well. I don't normally write reviews but I feel obligated to with just how good the customer support is. Without a doubt, the best customer support of any app we have used since being on Shopify. Thanks!

Feiyue

Very happy so far with this app. The dashboard is very easy to use and the shopify integration has been seamless. I worked with Margaux to set up the program and she went above and beyond to help integrate and launch this program. High recommend.

MatchaBar

Super easy to use and looks great on our site. The Okendo Team set everything up for us including our Klaviyo integration! Allison is awesome :) Thank you, Okendo!

AMF Magnetics

The guys from Okendo have been very helpful! Excellent customer service. Highly recommended! Easy to use and user friendly platform.

ZEO

Great app to collect and showcase reviews and the support is extremely helpful! I also like how it integrates with other software such as Klaviyo.

La Matera

The app is easy to use looks great. The team behind the app and the customer service is really what’s made this for us. Thanks for a great product and experience!

Pacsafe

Very helpful team! We migrated the review plugin from another platform which cost 3X more but the support team is way less responsive! Great experience with Okendo.

Crio Bru

Okendo is a great app to organize reviews for your store. They are very helpful with implementing carousels onto your home page, as well as many landing pages as requested and in a timely manner.

Atlas Masterclass

Good app. Nice aesthetic and great customer service. Very helpful hearing from our customers. I would recommend.