Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

The Beauty Berry Company

I love everything about this service. Looks great on my website and has lots of extra features. Any questions or confusions and the super awesome Jade sorts it out for me :) Their customer service team is 100%

Apt2B

Believe the hype! We first came across Okendo a few years back when we were considering leaving YotPo and almost pulled the trigger. 2-3 years later we revisited the conversation and realized that Okendo had only gotten more impressive while YotPo continued to frustrate us with the same issues it always had. Moving to Okendo has been one of the best tech stack pivots we've made at Apt2B of late. Their team is extremely hands-on and available and awesome to work with. We have been working with them for months on the integration, switch and eventual launch and it's been nothing but awesome. Margaux, our rep, has been fantastic and very patient (because integrations are never as easy as one would hope, especially when one is picky). There isn't a better review platform available to Shopify stores. With Okendo, you have a Shopify-first application that is dialed in and will continue to be nimble enough to grow. Can't say enough good things. -Alex Back
C.O.O.
Apt2B

Crunchyroll

We had a very smooth transition onto Okendo. Their documentation is clear and the UX of the app is intuitive. Additionally, our Customer Success Manager is approachable and attentive. Their help made the onboarding process a breeze. Highly recommend this app to anyone considering a new reviews platform. We also quite like their Q&A feature!

Oremme

A great app for social proof and purchase assistance. The set up was white glove and so easy. Highly recommend!

Brio Product Group

I wish we had discovered Okendo a long time ago! Finally a platform that can do everything we want! Onboarding was exceptionally smooth and easy, their support team is responsive and super friendly and the widgets are all customizable so you can get the exact look you want. Very happy!

Grafiti Home

Love Okendo so much. It has one of the most well-designed UIs out of the review apps in the market. Not only that, the team is amazing at customer support, helping us customize the review section to fit our brand. Totally recommend.

LEVEL

Great app for handling everything you need when it comes to reviews. Price vs feature wise it is a better value to anything else out there. The Klaviyo and Google Shopping integrations are exactly what we are looking for.

Vitauthority

Great value and features. Used a competitor for nearly 6x the price but I am blown away with Okendo. The functionality and price is fantastic. Great customer support, too.

Skinnydip London

I moved over to Okendo after a recommendation over a year ago and it’s been fantastic so far, the team are incredibly helpful & supportive & the app has been brilliant value for money. It’s helped in terms of engaging with our customer & helping to improve our product copy through direct customer requests. Would highly recommend!

DOLBODA

I got this app in order to add an intuitive review app at my shop page. At first, I was lost since I don't know anything about coding and liquid language. However, Okendo CS team remotely installed the app properly! It was the best experience I ever had with shopify app services. The design and functions regarding reviews can definitely a way of increasing the sale for us! I totally satisfy with what Okendo provide for us and highly satisfied!