Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

LEVEL

Great app for handling everything you need when it comes to reviews. Price vs feature wise it is a better value to anything else out there. The Klaviyo and Google Shopping integrations are exactly what we are looking for.

Vitauthority

Great value and features. Used a competitor for nearly 6x the price but I am blown away with Okendo. The functionality and price is fantastic. Great customer support, too.

Skinnydip London

I moved over to Okendo after a recommendation over a year ago and it’s been fantastic so far, the team are incredibly helpful & supportive & the app has been brilliant value for money. It’s helped in terms of engaging with our customer & helping to improve our product copy through direct customer requests. Would highly recommend!

DOLBODA

I got this app in order to add an intuitive review app at my shop page. At first, I was lost since I don't know anything about coding and liquid language. However, Okendo CS team remotely installed the app properly! It was the best experience I ever had with shopify app services. The design and functions regarding reviews can definitely a way of increasing the sale for us! I totally satisfy with what Okendo provide for us and highly satisfied!

Scotch Porter

The Okendo app provides the insights, flexibility and tools needed to get our consumers feedback through copy, photos and videos surrounding our products. This has been a game changer and helps us to continue to build deeper, more engaged relationships with our consumers.

SunnaTan

Okendo has been the best app I have ever worked with. We had an amazing tutorial and review of our needs. They have walked us through the entire set up and installation, the customer success manager has been available for all our questions and responds quickly too. We are very happy with the look, functionality, and experience it has given our customers.

Sunflow

I am so happy that we chose to migrate to Okendo. Their customer service is phenomenal. It took a matter of hours to get up and running. My customer service manager was there every step of the way. I can't recommend this aoo enough. It is a game changer.

Tenzo Matcha

I love Okendo - super nice, stylish, and the integrations are fantastic! They also have best in class customer service.

Miss Valkyrie

Great app, everything is very professional looking, from the review display to the review request emails sent out to customers. The support team is fantastic : Norma and Scott helped me set up the display per my requirements and answers all my queries. This is definitely a great tool if you're looking for a way to add reviews to your store that looks professional. It for sure adds value to the customer's experience and makes your store stand out.

Austin and Kat

Migrated from stamped.io to better integrate with our email messaging platform (Klaviyo). We have noticed better review content, review quality and detail, and more UGC. Great feature set that integrates well with other products and the updates provide value. We had a slight hiccup with the transition from sales to customer success and implementation; however, the team was gracious and collaborative as we worked through our issues.