Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Smith & Cult

We moved over from a different reviews platform to Okendo. The migration was smooth and easy with the help of the team at Okendo. We love that we were able to add in a Q&A section and collect UGC.

Nuheara Limited US

We love Okendo at Nuheara.com. As a direct to consumer (DTC) pureplay business operating 7 Shopify Plus/WordPress "headless e-commerce" stores around the globe, we got really excited with attribute functionality that allows customers to leave rich reviews. These help prospects decide if IQbuds2 MAX is for them. The fully supported implementation and fantastic 24x7 support makes this an easy 5 stars to give.

Copper Cow Coffee

We love how Okendo is customizable and easy to use. We were able to get the reviews and email flows implemented quickly with the help of Allison, who was an absolute pleasure to work with!

ONE/SIZE

We are collecting valuable feedback with our customers through the Okendo reviews app. The layout is perfect and we love the ability to publicly reply to reviews and questions. We cannot wait to be able to filter by user attributes.

Elaluz

This app is great, the Okendo team did a great job helping us customize our front end and set up review request flows. It is proving a great conversion booster and customer engagement tool!

Active Truth™

Would definitely recommend using Okendo for your business. The team are always really helpful and responsive and make it such an easy system and relationship to navigate.

Slidecase

Okendo has been nothing but helpful. Since I've started using this app they have helped me every time I've asked and are very quick to respond! I recommend!

PEAK CHOCOLATE

Okendo is fantastic. Moving to Okendo from our previous review platform was a great decision. For the same rate we now get unlimited reviews, a much more flexible display and amazing customer service. Can't fault it.

ROAM Luggage

I've used Okendo for several Shopify businesses, and they are far friendlier and easier to work with and integrate than other competitors. They give white glove service and incredible support at a fraction of the cost of others. Most importantly, our customers really enjoy the journeys and ability to share feedback through the clean, simple and well designed UX.

FitFones

Okendo has been a streamline integration for our store. Launching a new product is never an easy feat, and when finding product-market fit, feedback is a critical phase that Okendo is helping us achieve. I looked at both Yotpo and ShopperApproved, but it was a clear choice to go with Okendo’s Power Plan not only for the features but for the great customer service that was provided when working with Mor to find the best plan for us, Jade for a quick and smooth implementation, and the rest of the Okendo team. I’d highly recommend Okendo as the go-to review app for a new or established business! The team have gone above and beyond to meet my needs, and reviews started coming in almost immediately!