Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Sande Kids™

Location Australia

I am slowly learning to use this app - I am finding it quite straightforward. Customer Service has been great and are really quick to respond and find a solution.

Antsy Labs

We've recently started using Okendo after transitioning from Yotpo. Okendo's feature set is far more impressive than Yotpo's, while simultaneously being the more cost effective solution. Another bonus? The Okendo team has been incredibly attentive and helpful during setup and configuration!

Smood Beauty

The app is fairly straightforward and easy to use however when there is an issue the support team is super responsive and helps fix any issues very quickly.

Elegatto

One of the most useful apps on Shopify. Besides, that has the best customer support I have ever worked with. Thank you, Okendo team!

SnuggleFR

L'application est très bien faite, facile à prendre en mains et possède tout les outils nécessaires. Le staff est également très réactif et à sût répondre à toute mes demande. Conclusion après avoir essayer la majorité des applications de review: je recommande okendo.

Moisture Love

A little expensive but I love this app and the great support that they offer. They allow me to collect the reviews I need to grow my store.

Milkbar Breastpumps

Great support from the Okendo team in addressing an issue caused by a theme upgrade. Helpful & responsive. Highly recommend this app to automate reviews.

Bear + Fox Apparel

I can preach all day about my products, but it means so much more coming from happy clients. The ability to add photos to the review really levels up this app

Aksa Home Decor

Happy with the app and the customer service :)
Would recommend to other businesses as well. All the best to the team.

Early Rider®

Customer Service is fantastic and the app has been great for product reviews integrated to our theme. Really useful, customisable tool.