Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Insider Store

Okendo had such an easy setup and the team was always on top to assist us! The admin is very use to use and with such little learning curve. Highly recommend!

Nectar

This app is great to capture reviews and be able to visually change the layout. It integrates w/ Klaviyo super easily and is all around the best review add-on we've used at Nectar. Tried Yopto, Choose Okendo

Cooking Gift Set Co.

Really happy that I made the switch! The support team is EXCELLENT. They helped me migrate all my old reviews over and set up the app on my store. It was a seamless transition. Amanda was terrific and answered all my questions!

Beast & Buckle

Great platform, great company great team. I feel like I'm getting more than my last review platform while paying less than half the price. Highly recommend!

The Frock NYC

They were super helpful and they quickly updated the styling on my theme. It looks great and I love this review app!

Run Gum

Really excited about Okendo and its ability to create the best experience for us and our customers. The integration with other apps like Postscript and Klaviyo is the reason we switched and their Customer Onboarding and Support is the reason we will stay!

Landyachtz Skateboards

This app is fantastic! Both customer and internal UX is fantastic and the Okendo's customer service is as good as it gets. Every time we think of a feature or automation to supplement the review process it's already there waiting for us.

Puppy Love

I love Okendo - super nice, stylish, and the integrations are fantastic! They also have best in class customer service.

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

LOVE the Okendo app and before coming to Okendo, I had another very popular review app. Okendo has a great interface and unbelievable customer support. It's a whole new world for me now that I have a great review provider! Margaux is FANTASTIC. So is Mor - both great people and very very helpful. Just do the trial and you'll be convinced it is the Reviews app for you!

Matcha Union

Amazing customer service - Amor has been extremely helpful in helping me set up the app for our shop. The interface is easy to use and I love all its unique features.