Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Havelock Wool | Residential Insulation

I have been working with Allison and she has been absolutely fantastic. We got up and running very quickly and we have been able to customize all our needs. End result has been a significant improvement in conversion rate.

rootberry

I have been working with Margaux Dean and she has been the absolute best! I am so thankful for the consistent help and the availability as well. It is so easy to follow and I enjoy that I get follow up emails when I tend to get busy and forget to reach back out. All around amazing experience.

Zygo

Extremely easy to set up and a really influential addition to our website. Excellent customer service.

Boule-de-Poils.fr

Okendo customer service is very professional, the app is very good, very clean, I highly recommend.

O P T E

The Okendo customer support team was extremely helpful and made the transition from Yotpo seamless. Amazing tool, easy to use.

Alaskan Seafood Guys

Great App! The onboarding is quick and easy and the value VS other apps is just so much better. Highly recommend.

Good Clean Wine

so far so good, it's intuitive and great customer service. we just started with it but haven't had any issues yet.

Ovira

Delightful onboarding experience from the team at Okendo, easy to use platform and great features. Definitely recommend.

InMyPatch

Sheila was super helpful in getting me up and running with Okendo for our site. Looking forward to using the app.

Primal Kitchen

The integration between Shopify and Okendo is outstanding and I found it very easy to import reviews from another source. The turnaround time is amazing too-In just a matter of an hour or two the reviews were live on our page. Margaux from Okendo is such a pleasure to work with. Not only did she help walk me through the process, She also worked with one of my vendors to ensure their reviews would import correctly into Okendo! Thank you so much! I highly recommend Okendo and their team for your review needs.