Omega Estimated Shipping Date

Shipping time message, order deadline & shipping policy

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Diaper Dabbler

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Well worth the cost, it helped my conversion to be able to show the customers on the product page when it might arrive. Support is great as well, quick to respond and fix an issue I was having. 5 stars!

Harvest Bundle

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This App is bang on. I thought there wouldn't be anything out there for my needs as my store is very unique. But bingo - works like a dream. Highly recommend and customers love it.

Steel & Grey

Great app, the admin works well too. There is a fair amount of customisation available and it works pretty well. Support were very helpful when I messaged them and they resolved my issue quickly. I would prefer if you could have a a different message for each rule - you have to choose countdown for all of them if that is the initial selection you make. Really happy with it so far though.

partners.kchilites.com

Customer support was very helpful in explaining specific functionality. App works as expected! Extremely useful in managing lead times.

JAPAN KUTANI SHOP

Location Japan

The location of the "Estimated Date" did not seem to be reflected well when using a custom theme. But when I contacted them via messenger, they quickly worked with the tech team to solve the problem.

KNUS Home Decor

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We love this app for our store. Works very well to manage customers expectations about when they can expect their item to be dispatched. It even reflects on the customer's order confirmation so they can refer back to it and also pulls through on our orders on Shopify so we can see when it needs to be shipped! Well done guys on an amazing app! Highly recommend and amazing price.

AdeoPets

Time spent using app About 24 hours

The Omega team has been incredible to work with. I had several questions about getting the app to function just the way I wanted to and they were very helpful and always quick to respond. The app has a lot of customization that really helped me get a message to my customers the way I wanted. I also had a few custom requests of them to get the install to match my theme as well as my idea of how it would look. They jumped right in and make it look incredible. Thanks so much Omega team, this is a great product. Highly recommend, this is a great app and an even better support team!!

The Decor Brand

We were looking for an app to show estimated shipping times by vendor and this app does exactly what we need. We reached out to support and they are very helpful. Great app and support, thanks!

Used by God Clothing

I've been working with the Estimated Shipping Date application for a few months now. We've had a few bumps but this team has been very responsive and has my supported my store wholeheartedly. This is a great app. It keeps our customer's informed about shipping times and it definitely helps with conversions. Glad to have such a great partner.

BondiBeautyau

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Does not provide any documents.
I need to use a custom position but it never describes how to set the custom position for it.

September 3, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. Our app will automatically display the position option with a field in the settings part, however, for some custom theme, the app will not be able to detect. Our app document also provided you with 4 choices of estimated date position, but it seems that it is not clear enough for you to check. We have immediately contacted you via email and phone call, but it seems that you haven't installed the app back so that our tech could help you right away.

If you need our support, please contact us via email: contact@omegatheme.com, we wish to have a chance to help you.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,