Omega Estimated Shipping Date

Shipping time message, order deadline & shipping policy

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DesireStation 💖

Location New Zealand

Very fast and helpful customer support. Highly recommend to others. Would love to have extra other features added but is already a solid app :D

bGREEN | Plant Powered Vegan Performance

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best App for displaying the estimated shipping dates. They provide quick and good customer support as well.

Sybotanica

Location Netherlands

Support custom coded the app because I was using a conflicting app, really great service! Would totally recommend.

BlackSoldierDesigns

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a very easy-to-use program, and the service staff are also very good. If you encounter problems, they can help you solve them in a very short time.

LittleJY

Location France

Thank you for your help Practical and easy to set up
Having a different theme usually, I found it difficult to place my date estimate in the right place so I called on support to help me.
The response was very quick and the reaction was even quicker.
They helped me quickly and efficiently.
Thanks again.

Yami Dance Shoes

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support and follow-up from this team is Fantastic! In addition, the app works great and has increased our conversion rate!

BodyHeal

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app and team! Have always been very helpful with any changes or help that I needed. Keep it up!

CosmeticBaba

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is amazing and this app different in a good way that we can configure different estimated delivery dates for different zone even using pin codes list. Also, the support is really helpful in giving customization and I really recommend them to anyone looking for best estimated delivery app.

humane.jp

Location Japan
Time spent using app 1 day

I wanted to make some changes, but the company was very quick to respond to my inquiries and I felt that I could trust them. Thank you!

Real Pets

fantastic app that basically did everything I needed with great support if you need minor display changes. Thumbs up.