Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

Tashkila

just installed this app! been looking for something like this and finally found it. easy to use! and customer service was fast in helping me with some issues.

NSE Imports

Easy to install and after a few minutes I got the hang of configuring it.

A nice feature request would be the ability to add our own icons instead of the small selection. They work but don't look super awesome, if we could upload our own or embed as base64 into a textbox then that would really cool.

Update 19/06: Had a small issue with the app but Kien got it sorted for me. Great service.

Update 16/07: Kien again proves they are a great app provider. I asked if the .js for this app could be minified to help improved Shopify store performance and a couple of days later I got a reply to say they have implemented the change. Those of you measuring PageSpeed will now find one less thing to optimise.

June 14, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
These are some of the default icons for customers to choose from, our app has supported the emoji icon and font awesome, you can copy and add this with text on the message.

Regards,
Omega team support

MPdresses

This is a very good app, I need it. I will be more satisfied if it loads faster. Give you 4 points.

Kinky Toy Store

Good app that will be very valuable to many stores. Support was quick to respond and help set up the app. This is a low-cost app which provides a great service to our customers.