Omega Estimated Shipping Date

Shipping time message, order deadline & shipping policy

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bestlensprice

Location France

Très bon service après vente. J'avais un problème d'affichage et il a été corrigé rapidement par Tchat.

July 1, 2022

Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que notre service client a répondu à vos attentes. Merci de nous avoir fait confiance et d'avoir laissé une si belle critique ! Nous sommes toujours prêts à aider !!

HydroWorlds

I used this app for helping me customize the shipping time , because of newbie for this app , I contacted the online service for help , Anna was very kind and patient to help me

July 1, 2022

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! ✨ We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! 🍻

Oro Monaco

Malak is truly an angel! She took her time to guide me through everything, and she was patient and very happy! Wonderful experience! :)

June 17, 2022

Your review means the world to us! We are grateful that you like the app so far. 😊 We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5-stars! 🌟
Malak

The Little Connection

I downloaded this app because I ship from multiple locations and I need customers to know when I need to source things from our offsite warehouse vs them being on hand. Before, I was using the “back ordered text” function to inform customers. However this required my qty to be set to 0 in order for this text to show up. Of course, this affected sales on other platforms because the majority of my stock was “out of stock”, when actually I wanted to inform customers that the items would have a longer handling time. This solution allowed me to display different handling times depending on the collection. There is also an option to do it by zip codes. Maybe I’ll use that functionality later. I got tons of hand-holding and support from the team. They stayed with me until everything was up and running. Great app.

June 15, 2022

What a wonderful review! ✨ This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. 😊
Much appreciated,

ABHISHTI

Location India

Great app. Zip code level delivery date feature is a blessing and has helped solve a lot of customer queries.
Great support from Anna and team to do all the custom edits to the app. Can't recommend this app enough

May 31, 2022

So glad to hear you had a 5-star experience! 🚀🚀🚀 Thanks so much for the positive review and feedback! 🤩
Best wishes,

The Label Life

Location India

Excellent app. Very useful. Need some support though to change the Font and colour of the CTA button

May 27, 2022

The Omega support team

Viral Stuff

Location Spain

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. <3

Marelli Exclusive

Fast service, easy communication. The team gets right on the issue. I definitely recommend this app!

May 19, 2022

5-Stars! 🌟 Whoot Whoot! 🎉We're so thrilled that you are enjoying our services so far! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback!
Thanks,

Kissbel

Location Spain

Hasta ahora mi experiencia a sido muy positiva, Anna me ayudó de forma rápida y eficaz en algunos pequeños problemas que se solucionaron. Un 10 para Anna y Omega.

May 19, 2022

Muchas gracias por esta revision. Agradecemos que sea un cliente. Estamos aquí para usted en cualquier momento.
¡Saludos de Ana!

Abut

Great support. Quick response. Awesome team. Anna is the best.

May 19, 2022

Thanks a million for your 5-star review 🤗🥰! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work 🌻 🌞
Cheers from Anna! 🥰