Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

Used by God Clothing

I used this app to add the estimated delivery range to my product page and in the cart. It allowed me to add different estimated shipping dates to products, collections, and vendors. It's really easy to configure. Although I had a problem adding some products to a shipping method, technical support was able to jump right in and resolve the issue. This app definitely helps set expectations with your customers and builds trust.

Joaillerie Edenn.com

Application qui fonctionne bien. Un grand merci à Kien. Support très réactif qui a corrigé mon problème en moins d'une heure.

Supreme Phone Gadgets

They provided quick customer service when I sent them an email. They guided me through the steps thoroughly.

Electricabike

really good service. Anytime that I have a consult or I need a change on my store, they are fast and offer a very kind support. Thanks!!

527 Photo

This app is definitely increasing our sales and improving the conversion rate! We love being able to give our customers a delivery estimate right on the product page. The customer service is excellent, too! They respond quickly and fix issues, which rarely happens. The $4.99/mo fee is affordable and worth it!

Class Keto

App works well. But the best part is the support, this is my first shopify store and support helped with all my questions. Correcting my mistakes. And was there for me on chat immediately. Thank you!!

Duroflex-World

This is the only app that helped me fulfilling all the requirements. There were certain things that I needed on priority, for which support that I got from the Omega team was commendable. Really appreciate the effort! Support team is quick and outstanding. 5/5 for this.

Luccardo Italian Treats

5 stars. Simple and easy to use dashboard. Helpful and quick response to queries and very fairly priced in comparison to others. Does exactly what it says. Recommend.

Kusher®

5 stars app, 5 stars support! Really recommend it to grow sales and have less customers questions concerning delivery time.

Mercado de Vinos

Great app, really easy to install and use. It has a lot of options to customize. Had a small problem with my theme but it was solved in minutes, excellent support.

Previous 1 3 4