Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Calculate estimated delivery date, display shipping message

Me Loovely

Very flexible app, well worth considering if you want to apply delivery estimates at a product level. Customer Support really knowledgeable and responsive.

American Coffee Club

I installed this app and it didn't quite meet my needs. I contacted support and spoke to Ngoc quite a lot who from the outset was extremely helpful and supportive. This company really cares about their app and this is clear in their customer support. The team managed to work on a solution for my problem and the turnaround time was excellent with everything implemented straight away. Thank you :)

August 12, 2021

Hi American Coffee Club,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Fantastic Figure

great app with great customer support very useful and I will be using it for the long run thanks again guys for the customization you provided me

August 12, 2021

Hi Fantastic Figure,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Destination Wedding Details Shop

I needed a way to give customers an estimated shipping date and this app is exactly what I needed. The app needed some small customized features to better fit my needs and the developer was very responsive and accommodating. Great customer service.

August 10, 2021

Hi Destination Wedding Details Shop,

Easylivingfurniture

I really love this app, it works great and the support I received was tremendous , they hit me right back about integrating The the app to my theme.Great job guys

Hi Easylivingfurniture,

Royalbabyrussia

I used this app already for 2 week, I very enjoy about using this app, and the customer support very nice, always give me a quick reply.

Hi Royalbabyrussia,

Best regards!

Sea Lands

Grazie per il servizio ottimo. Massima professionalità e disponibilità per risolvere i miei problemi e rispondere alle mie necessità. Grazie

Hi Sea Lands,

All the best,

SHELOVE

Eu quero experimentar o aplicativo mas ele nao me esta a dar 7 dias gratis porque? preciso de saber se este aplicativo dá para colocar uma data diferente nas variantes de um produto, tenho um produto com varias cores , mas algumas cores tenho disponiveis e outras sao em pre-ordem. dá para fazer isso? Obrigada

USA Safe Store

Powerful App. I installed 6 of their competitors before I went with this. I had to see how easy it would be to operate the app and it's functionality. This app won in Pricing and in features. The "Privacy" info box is SO HELPFUL! Wonderful app, easy to use and perfect placement. Definitely helps with Conversions. Add to carts increased over the past few days since installing, especially since I ship heavy products.

Mammoth Roofing

I used this app as it allowed me more flexiability to offer estimated delivery times of various vendors and products. Works brilliantly! I asked the devs various questions regarding how to do things and they always got back to me very quickly, with the answer. Very friendly, great service and a great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7