Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

UPMEN

One of the very first apps that we install on our site. Running for almost a year now. If you are made to order like us. This is a great app that keeps in step with providing your customer's with estimated delivery dates.

The app makes a clear display of when the customer can expect to receive the product throughout the checkout process. Also links to your shipping policy. It shows up on the order status page after order and we asked for it to be put on the account page. Took support lest then 15 minutes to fulfill the request. Who doesn't like to work with a company like that?

SEEART_JAPAN

Customer support is very good. Although I am a foreign customer, customer support team was very kind and resolved all what I want! Highly recommended!

PHOTONIC LED

Really helpful customer service via Facebook chat - helped me update some code to move the position of the text around.

App works well - I use it to notify customers of a date range for dispatch

December 24, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you! If you have any questions or issues to solve, please let us know: contact@omegatheme.com, we'll very happy to help.

Regards,
Omega Support Team

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More

The app wasn't working with my theme, so I deleted it. However, Kien, a customer service rep reached out to me within minutes and fixed the problem! Amazing customer service and amazing app. Thank you so much Omega team! :)

December 23, 2019

Try Smart Lock

The app does what I need, which is show estimation by country, at first app seemed little time consuming but the developer applied all the changes that I asked for quickly to improve the usability

AffinityBands

This app is really easy to use, adds a little touch to our e-commerce website. There's also options for a bit of putting your own code in there also. The team is also super helpful & responsive. I like that you can chat with them via msgr also.

GotItHere.com

Amazing customer service, brilliant app! I never write reviews because I don't want my competitor's to find out about great apps, but this one deserves it. I had several design requests, because I'm a perfectionist and wanted everything to run ideally on my site. The customer service was amazing and all of my requests were handled promptly, professionally and the changes explained in full. I've never had such a great experience before and really can't say enough. World class software, out of this world service, great job guys!

Dolls of Venus

Works flawlessly, good customer support, and definitely worth the relatively small fee for great value.

Theshirtfactory

Very fast load on a product page. Customer supports response quick also quick resolve issues.
Thanks.

Distons

Very useful app to give customers an estimated delivery date on the product pages. Support always very quick to help resolve any issues.

Previous 1 3