Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

The Online Accessories Co

i used this app to help me start to market my new and upcoming business and help me get my first sale

RETERNITY

Top Newsletter Tool in Zusammenarbeit mit Shopify. Habe viele getestet und bin zu dem Entschluss gekommen, dass dies das Beste ist!

Zaugen

Amazing support. Amazing content. They are fast and really attantive. I really really recommend working with omnisend!

Honey Heaven

I was struggling with Mailchimp and someone recommended Omnisend . It was the best choice! Thank you

FadhiliLLC

I used Omisend to set up my website and due to their step by step guidance and online training videos the process was user friendly and quick!

Mexess

Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend!

Iraq footy

amaaazing , work love it , it will def boost the sales by creating all this campaings and sending sms c

Peace & Luxe

I run two Shopify businesses and I LOVE this app. It's so easy to use and it I get sales ever time I run a campaign!

Vapeslough

Great app and good customer support, I had some issue at start but they sorted the issue very quickly.

May 22, 2020

Hey, your account is active and running smoothly. Temporary pauses can happen when the store is not fully integrated, or if the campaign contains external links not leading to your store. Don't worry, our support representative is reaching out with recommendations to prevent this from happening in the future.

www.urban-equestrian.com

I would like to thank Alex in tech support for walking me through some procedures that were confusing - at one point I threw my hands up and said I would have my tech support do it. Alex said "dont give up" we can fix it in 5 min - and he did!