Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Greenworld Home Spa

Lock my account until I pay up? Ridiculous. It's one thing to prevent me from actually using the automations, it's another to block me from even editing them. What if I want to do some more testing before I'm ready to start using it on my customers? What if I've been back and fourth between one design and another and I end up wasting my trial? I can't do anything about it now because I need to pay at least $16 when there are other apps with similar features and more seamless email customization that offer a free plan instead of a free trial. Plus, it's customization is terrible. You have to customize each email MANUALLY. That means limited drag and drop features without paying, no templates, no copying one theme onto the rest of your emails. You can't even transfer one color used on one email onto another. And if I'm wrong and all of these features are available if you look just a little harder I wouldn't know because my free trial ran out. 14 days seems like a long time to not be able to finish what I need to and test things out if you do your email marketing testing as the very last thing on your launch checklist. If you start anymore than 14 days before you've decided you'll be keeping this app, "sorry, we want our money first."

I'll be doing my business elsewhere.

September 30, 2019

Hi, Greenworld Home Spa,

Thank you for your feedback and apologize for the service you experienced.

We are more than happy to grant extra trial days for our customer who did not manage to try the features out within the first 14 days. We wish you contacted us immediately after the end of the trial so we could have prevented from such a bad experience.

So we granted you a couple more weeks of trial, please get in touch with our Support team if you need any guidance or face any issues going forward!

Andivia Beauty

Andivia Beauty

I was excited to start with this app. I saw all the great reviews. So far, I have been unimpressed. It is not dummy-proof. I didn't know where to start to get setup. I fumble around for hours. Customer Service pointed me to over one hundred articles. All I need is one good article. Thank you. Finally, I made some progress in learning the app. I was making my first email campaign when I found out that Customer Service had no clue regarding the logo and picture dimensions of the templates. I thought. You must be kidding me. I would have to sit and figure out on PhotoShop what the sizes should be for the apps template. Should I make the sizes for the logo 150x150px, 1600x745px, 550x300px and so on. What app doesn't know its sizes for examples given so that you could just plug in your pics at the recommended sizes for templates. I must rate this app a 1 star so far

September 23, 2019

Hi,

Sincerely sorry you are feeling this way... Starter guides is definitely an area where we can improve, so we are already working on those! Thank you so much for your honest feedback, we will make sure it reaches the relevant product and support teams.

Customer Succes Team

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

I am really disappointed. I have an automated email and set up 5% discount for any subscribers. My free plan has finished and the app give automatically 10 % now which I cant afford and this I only can change if I pay for the app. !!!! This will take to the bureau . I can't believe it was changed by itself after my free plan has finished and changed my set up!!!!!!!! I am so angry as I cant afford this 10% and I have only realised now. I am so so disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

August 28, 2019

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We have already checked your issue and there is a very simple solution for it.

Your welcome workflow consists of 2 emails. While first one has the condition of 5% discount on discount block, the second one is set to 10%. You simply need to edit the condition of the second email discount block.

We have contacted you with more details on it and have extended your Trial so you would be able to edit the workflow and see the benefit of it.

Please let us know, if there is anything else we can help you with.

luxury pocket watch

Why would you remove lists. Now I can no longer use justuno pops. Its like you just purposely sabotage your own tool. Switching to Klaviyo unless this is fixed.

September 4, 2019

Hi and thank you for such an honest review. We have found a temporary solution until Justuno updates their integration - you are now able to send your contacts to the pre-created 5 different lists. Hope this helps and please accept our apologies that you had to go through this experience.

LaBante London

We just trying to move over from mailchimp and sent out an email campaign that has not been sent to all our subscribers- there are way too many issues on this service!
Second issue was that the emails were going from them on our behalf and again not arriving into our subscriber database. There are some serious problems with this service.
DO NOT USE- BUYER BEWARE!!!

August 1, 2019

We are not happy that your first experience was not as expected. We can see that the teams have already signed a domain for you and made some changes to the IPs to improve the deliverability. More, Katherine from support will provide you more recommendations to ensure we find a permanent solution for you. We truly apologize for this situation and hope to turn things around for you asap.

FreshTone.US

Serge never reply to my emails______________________________________________________________________

June 14, 2019

Hi Mohammed, so sorry, that you did not get a response on time. Serge was not on the shift and another agent should have stepped in. Xenia now responded to your query. Can we recommend you reach out via our in-app chat next time, you will definitely get a response much quicker! Sorry again.

La Maison du Bambou

Si vous êtes une marque Française fuyez !!!!!
Les format des dates sont uniquement en américain. Je leur ai signalé et ils m'ont dit que peut-être il allait changer cela. Cependant en a attendant vous ne pouvez pas utiliser la partie Code promo dans vos newsletter ou alors vous allez passer pour des illettrés. Du coup je leur ai dit que peut-être j'allais devoir quitter l'application et demander un remboursement. Ce qui est tout a fait normal puisqu'ils ne sont pas capable de travailler avec des marques française. Leur réponse est que je ne correspond pas aux critères de remboursement. Il est devrait être logique que je puisse être remboursé étant donné qu'il ne sont pas capable de travailler avec des marques française. C'est moins dérangeant mais il en est de même pour les formats des montant en euro. Vous êtes obligé à chaque fois de les modifier à la main car même en choisissant la France comme destination des mail c'est également écrit au format américain.

After your reply :

You still not purpose me a refound also i can't use your application correctly. so i repeat what i said you are stealer !!
If it doen't work you have to refund me that just the normal way of business

Français je me répète mais fuyez se sont des voleurs !!!!

June 10, 2019

Nous sommes trés désolés pour les problèmes que vous avez recontrès. Sincere apologies for your experience, date formatting in our product is definitely the area that could be improved. We can assure you, that our product is developed gradually and new features and improvements are coming out constantly. Our product team will look into your request, thank you for your feedback. Please expect a message from Katherine with a solution for the time being.

Black Moon Cosmetics

This app is a complete scam. I'm unsure where these positive reviews are coming from but if you have a large mailing list, BUYER BEWARE! They added 8,000 untraceable subscribers overnight to our list. I'm not exaggerating, you read that right. We sent our last campaign on May 27 to all subscribers and the following afternoon when we logged in, our subscriber count had shot + 8,000 subs. Luckily, we've been working on our list for the past week so it was caught right away.
They were trying to place the blame on us saying we may have added 8,000 contacts manually (on what planet?). After we implied that these were added by them and this is bad business and suspicious on their part, they apologized profusely then started completely ignoring us until we got Shopify involved. Though, mind you, they were replying within 10 minutes of our messages prior to this.

We finally received a response after Shopify stepping in and after much back and forth they tried to say it was a "bot attack", lol - right. In the almost 4 years we were with Mailchimp, this has absolutely never happened.
Either they have no clue what's happening and there are some serious flaws in their platform or they're trying to place the blame elsewhere. The really strange part is we cannot trace them, no matter how many times we segment list and countless filters/tags we've tried. Nevertheless, this entire app is suspect. And with this sort of ridiculous response after days of being ignored, which is a pretty serious issue to ignore by the way, we immediately cancelled our account.

Shopify should definitely stop recommending this app to accounts migrating from Mailchimp, it's a complete scam and their "customer service" really has no knowledge of the platform and selectively mark messages as seen and unseen. This was a complete waste of time all around.

Watch Omnisend reply to this review with some BS. Save it, we've heard it all from your "team".

June 6, 2019

Apologizing is not enough to compensate for the issues you experienced. We definitely should have kept a better communication with you and kept you updated about the status of your case, our developers were still looking into the issue. We have resolved your puzzle and our Account Manager Laurynas reached out to you in a separate mail, with an extensive explanation on what happened, how to resolve it to ensure it does not happen in the future. It is definitely not the spam-bot attack and our support answer lacked competence at this point.
So sorry that this took up to the point where you decided to cancel your account. If you give us a chance, Laurynas will have a call with you to resolve the case entirely and discuss the terms that would convince you to start again with us from a clean slate. We admit all our mistakes and truly hope you can give us one more try.

Sali Bazar

Non-existent support, in my case they have not answered me. The automation for abandoned carts is not working, the mails are not received

May 30, 2019

We apologize you did not get a response on time. Our service provider reported a problem where some of our emails were not delivered to our clients within the past few weeks. We can assure that the issue has been resolved as of 29th May. Our Customer Support Team reached out to you in a separate mail, please respond to us and we will find the best solution to your situation!

Takedown Hunter

Not sure why so many great reviews. The support is nonexistent and I can't get anything to function properly. I miss godaddy.

May 20, 2019

Sincere apologies regarding the recent issues you had and the fact that you did not receive a response on time. Our Support Team has already reached out to you informing that your newsletter form has been integrated. Please reach back to us and we will help you get everything else to function well immediately!