Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Deborah Julian Art

Soundtest is everything it claims to be. The ease of use is remarkable, the reporting crisp and efficient. Most important, the templates are versatile and easy to use. I'm very glad I found and use this app.

AerialTech Inc.

Great app, lets you track who opened your emails, build campaigns etc. Very easy to use and build a pretty great looking newsletter easily. Highly recommended!!

The Clever Badger

Creates quality emails! We absolutely love this app, it took out a whole lot of trouble for us too :)

Roxy's Secrets

I absolutely love this app you can create quality emails to send to customers. You can also collect customers emails to create your very own email lists of you have not got this you need it you definitely won't delete it I promise if it had 10 stars it would be 10

Biscotte yarns

Love it, very user friendly !! Thank you :)

Cottage Craft

Very easy app to use...integrates with Shopify AMAZINGLY easily. I am not a techie, don't need to be with Soundest and Shopify

Evan Ross 30 Dec 2014

RestMyNeck

This is an awesome tool. I've never had an app so easy to install and very easy to use. The reports on you mailings appears realtime and give valuable information on how effective is your email campaign.

Smilecareshop

Great support. Easy to use and install. Quick to make email messages and loads of features. Recommend giving it a shot.

Designed by Nature

Super easy app for the most important conversion tool.
Great design option and easy set up.
On top of that, there is a clear report tool and segmentation options.

Rashida Amin - Islamic Clothing, Abaya, Jilbabs, Hijabs

Excellent app, had trouble at first but was really impressed once I got used to using it, excellent support as well. Very quick to respond to my questions. I will highly recommend this app.