Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

leSolstice

I just used Omnisend to send my first email newsletter! The templates were really intuitive and it took a fraction of the time that I spent trying out other much more complicated marketing software campaigns. So far its a win!

River Boutiques

I had no idea about email campaigns but used this app and it was so simple and professional. Definitely recommend.

bamagate.com

Great. But expensive for initial starting business. Better to offer customize plan or email per $. Thanks

LipLogic

I used Omnisend to create a newsletter for my business and it could not have been easier! I love it!

The 1122 Company

I just sent my first email campaign with Omnisend. What I love the most about it is that it creates beautiful email layouts and it makes it easy! All the motivation I needed to send out campaigns regularly.

Paige & Willow

I just started using this app and so far it's been great! Pretty easy to create campaigns and automations. Interface is easy to use and they suggest helpful tips on email/website strategies. Really liking it so far!

Les jouets Playforever education

The email marketing from Omnisend is the best application. It's very easy to use. It's not necessary to have a programming knowledges.

Harbor Town Harley-Davidson

Fantastic software at an amazing price, very highly recommended for growing business and established businesses alike.

Motivation Armor

Omniscend is user friendly with many features to offer a successful email marketing campaigns-form and automation. The staff were professional and helpful with any issues I had with the app.

Elle Shanell

I am still setting up my emails in the app and the support was amazing! Kate was very helpful, she was very patient and she answered all of my questions! I hope it meets my expectations once my email list grows.