Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Susan Design House

I recently had to contact the support team for some clarification. They responded in minutes and were very helpful and patient. As a new user I didn't understand fully how the app worked. They answered my questions and helped me understand the product better. Really appreciate it!

GP TOYS

I use the app to send email to our subscribers. Easy operations and many templates to use. You can complete the email like your enjoying. I think it can bring more traffic and sales to our store.

Cannon Beach Treasure Company

So, I am a switchover from the MailChimp trauma... and I've always disliked the clunky MailChimp interface... but OmniSend has not only made the transition easy (and I had custom forms and everything) but their interface is awesome. Everything is visual, easy to follow, and allows me to focus on content rather than trying to do what I want with a bad interface like MailChimp. The support is quick, and super friendly to - it does make a difference. Thanks so much Omnisend for making a potentially painful process easy!

Wildflower

Really easy solution to the Mailchimp disconnect debacle. Tried to do a 3rd party link - super confusing. Omnisend was very easy use!

Erin Keary

I used this app to set up some automation for abandoned cart emails and it was very easy to work with. I thought the templates were great and step by step process work flow guided me right through. I'm happy so far.

Two Willows

Very easy to use / user friendly. Great templates to use which makes sending emails very simple. You can import products into the email from your website so easily too which is brilliant. Very professional emails as a result.

ZuperKit

Changed from Mailchimp to Omnisend and have been pleased with this decision. Easy migration, simple to use and Omnisend has provided me with great customer service answering all my questions promptly.

Tiki Shark Art Hawaii

Transitioning from Mailchimp to Omnisend made EASY! 2 Thumbs Up.

Yoga Shop Center

I used this app to send discount code to email list and was very easy to use and good templates. Would highly recommend

Haven Living

After the Mailchimp + Shopify debacle, I was searching for a new newsletter automation. I absolutely love how beautiful my email looked, and how easy it was to design. Honestly I just stayed with Mailchimp because it was a task complete, it never occurred to me that I could do better. This actually ended up being a blessing.