Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Arae Jewelry

I was looking for an app to send "abandoned checkout" emails and I think I found the one! It was easy to set up and customize. Exactly what I was looking for!

Get Frenzie

very easy interface and an effective email flatform in increasing sales.

Sandy Cove Trading Co

Awesome app, love the easy to use email marketing.

Literazzo

I wasn't completely convinced I'd keep this app, since I haven't built a large list and knew I could get the service for free somewhere else, but I knew during the free trial that I'd keep it. It's easy to customize, looks good with my branding material, and I don't have to fidget too much to send good looking emails. The price is on a sliding scale too, so my budget doesn't take a beating (all these apps add up). I've also sent a few test emails for each template I've set up, and they're responsive and timely with no glitches.

Countingtheblessings

I'm quite pleased with this. It is VERY easy to use. Helps me make my emails look nice and professional. I absolutely LOVE how you can just "pick" products to add and it automatically adds the pics, prices and descriptions!

A Rae Of Sunshine Fashion

Very simple and easy to use and it helps out a bunch! Great app!

Crystal Cove Beauty 2

Just created my first campaign. Really intuitive. Love the drag and drop interface. Would definitely use again.

Iamiii

It is very friendly and easy going. Does a great job for my store.

Biomass Bodies

great app, it helps out a bunch to get sales in.

Dixanias Beauty Collection

This app is amazing, im very pleased with all can i do in my online store www.dbeautycollection.com, thank you guys!