Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Vintoz

Used to be great, but not any more. Support wasted so much time, not aware of how their own product works. Very frustrating. Be careful, campaign drafts that you have set up might just break and have to be rebuilt from scratch. Also Omnisend does not offer tech support any more.

Bellbees

I used this app to help me do newsletters for my customers! I love how east to us it is! Give it a try!

PicArt

Cant reach the Support Team, there is no Email to find and the Tool is much to pricy, they want to me pay 1000 dollar per month.

allrich

hello tour app is easy to use and i enjoy it, i recommande
but acctually i am having an issue with the popup not appearing in my prestige theme website.
can't find where to add the code for omnisend.
any idea?
thx

BeautyDream

Truly the best app up to date!! I have been using Omnisend for soon over one year, and I can tell that it's amazing. I'm never changing email & SMS marketing supplier again!

Gym Direct

I can't recommend a marketing platform more highly than Omnisend. It has elevated our company in every way, as well as improved customer experience dramatically. The Omnisend team are incredibly helpful and truly go the extra mile to ensure we are getting the results we want. The Omnisend platform is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, regardless of how experienced you are. Creating campaigns and automations are a breeze, and the level to which you can segment your database is incredible - allowing for all messaging to become more targeted, more personal, and more relevant. If you're looking for a full-service, omnichannel marketing solution - Omnisend is a game-changer.

Sweet N’ Flowers

I am beyond happy after being able to create my first email marketing!!
Thank you guys for make this tool available and making it so easy to use!

GitHub

I've been doing email marketing for over a decade and have used a variety of platforms. Omnisend will without question be the most frustrating and difficult platform of any that I have used. I cannot under any circumstance recommend this app to anyone. Here's why: 1. The tech team repeatedly locked our account and asked us to have our list cleaned. Even after working with their support and having our list cleaned MULTIPLE times and creating new segments based on their exact recommendations, they still locked our sending ability and placed our account on a sender domain with low reputation that tanked our deliverability. We lost thousands of dollars on a campaign because of this. 2. The UI is glitchy and trying to upload custom HTML templates is difficult. The custom templates location is found under settings (which I've never seen before). The UI to do also sanitizes your code so certain best practices can't be used because the UI will not allow you to insert certain things, like a header or MSO specific html. This was frustrating because we could not get our emails to work properly on some platforms. We even began to encounter an error where any links in a test email could not be clicked in iOS. We had to segment our own internal emails and send campaigns to them in order to properly QA emails. 3. There is no templating language and this made QA extremely cumbersome for basic parameters. Clearly they discourage using your own HTML because adding a custom template was in a difficult to find location. After adding your own template, selecting it during campaign creation would glitch out and not let you proceed to the next step. 4. Tech support was, in general, very difficult to work with. We often felt the answers we received were unsatisfactory, given how much we paid as customers of the app. We went through the same issues over and over and over again, even after following the exact steps that tech support gave us to rectify a situation. Because of these issues we have removed Omnisend and went with a competitor.

September 22, 2021

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a review, your feedback is very appreciated.

We can see that your account was paused from sending in order to prevent any harm to your sender's reputation. You were constantly sending campaigns to spam traps which damaging your sender's reputation, hence the account was paused to make sure you clean your list from bad emails. After you cleaned the list, we monitored your performance and noticed that you kept sending to a significant amount of spam traps. That means that the service you used for cleaning didn't clean your list properly, thus, our support team advised you using our trusted service, but you used the same app you did before once again and the issue re-occurred. We also see that every time you faced this issue, we moved you to domains with even better reputations. We could have investigated the issue you faced with the drop in opens/clicks, but since you uninstalled the app there is no way we can proceed with the investigation.

As for importing HTML templates, yes, we agree that our import tool for HTML templates is not ideal and needs some improvements. We marked your statement as a feature request, so that our product team may have a look at it.

As for not-clickable links in test emails, sorry for the inconveniences that you faced. We have this bug registered, and our developers are working on the fix.

Thank you again for your feedback.

PWT トルクレンチ・ソケット工具などオリジナル工具専門店

日本向けのアプリではありません。
日本のショップは使用しないことを強くお勧めします。
makeshopからshopifyに引っ越したのですがominisendではメルマガ読者の引継ぎは違反らしくメルマガを出すことができませんでした。
違反によるアカウントの停止を解除するのにメルマガ読者を削除してどのツールでどのように削除したか結果のスクリーンショットを要求されます。
結局1通もメルマガを出すこともなく返金もされませんでした。
残念です。

September 15, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very appreciated. Omnisend is a platform that is very precise about safety of our users and their sender's reputation. Sending an email to non-existent contacts, spam traps, or other potential bounces may cause severe harm to our sending servers, and future deliverability of our clients' campaigns. That is why whenever the system catches bad recipients, it automatically pauses the account, and a campaign until the issue is fixed.
Our support team reached out to you, but unfortunately did not get any reply from you. Your account was paused from sending, because too many contacts bounced from the email campaign you sent. In order to fix this, you need to review your contact list, and clean it. You can reach out to support@omnisend.com and our team would be happy to help you with cleaning.

Uncoeye

LIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFUL LIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFULLIKELIKELIKE. REALLY HELPFUL

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 394 395