Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

StylishME

I used many Apps. But I'm Feeling so comfortable & professional with omisen.
The campaigns feature is best.

IcconicTravel

I just started using omnisend because I couldnt find a good email marketing app that does what I want. Omnisend is fairly easy to set up with great automation. I am excited to see the this app in use.

The Abbotstone House Collection

This is the first time I have used an email marketing app. Found it very easy to use and will see what happens next!

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

awesome people and awesome beautiful app. Love this and they are using google mail servers so it is even more awesome.

The Tiny Printer

The emails are easy to setup and looks really good and the support is amazing. Good job!

Twins Fashion International

Amazing app for any Shopify store easy to use templates and navigating through the tabs. Getting ready to start my first campaign looking forward to it.

M.A.D

Best email marketing app I have used so far and cheaper than others that have fewer features! Easy to use

trekkingtek

Really simple and easy to use. Everything is customizable as it needs to be. It was a breeze making my first email.

Ayo Supplements

First time user. I found that the campaigns are easy to setup, the designer is easy to use. Contacts are preloaded from Shopify, selecting an audience is nearly seamless. Excited to dig into the automation features

InspireU

I use this app to help send out emails to my customers and it works great! I had a little trouble starting up but I had some help from Sina and the operator. They did a great job.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 332 333