Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ÁINE

Location Indonesia

Omnisend is the best email marketing apps hands down! Nikola guided me very thoroughly and was being very helpful. I couldn't find any other apps that better than Omnisend.

Karma's Kitchen

I love this app! The email marketing is top knotch, and the newer website tracking system is fantastic! I had some trouble verifying a secondary email and the support is phenomenal! Specifically Bassma though support email was more than happy to assist me with my issues! Thank you so much!

Caffè Haiti Roma

Location Italy

Uso questa app per gestire le newsletter del mio e-commerce e l'assistenza è super disponibile a risolvere qualsiasi tipo di problema.
Efficienti, veloci e molto professionali.
Vi consiglio di scaricare l'app.

REEFLEX | Explore. Create. Inspire.

Location Switzerland

Great customer services and tools - work flawlessly. Thanks for great products provided guys, it's definitely value added.

Phurnished

Location Australia

Kamilia was very helpful today! she gave me a 30% discounts for 3 months after helping with some support requests. Double happiness! Love Omnisend its an insane bit of software

Eco-Homemaker

I've been using this app for over 4 months now and it's very easy to set up and use. I've had to do a bit of work to segment past subscribers and the team (especially Daryna) have been super responsive and have always come back with solutions. If I get confused about anything they go out of their way to create videos to walk me through the process. Great app to track newsletters, create campaigns and automations.

KOOMPLIMENTS

Location Switzerland

I have contacted the technical service and it has been fast, Sanya has been able to give me explanatory answers with creeshots, but Omnisend still needs to make many improvements: you cannot save template blocks, you cannot distinguish "newsletter subscribers" from those who do not they are like this (to distinguish the frequency of the pop-up between one and the other)....

June 28, 2022

Hello, and many thanks for your review!

We value your feedback, and our developers are already hard at work at bringing the saved content blocks feature to the new editor; it will be available in the app in the nearest future!

Please keep in mind that once a customer submits your form, it will not reappear in the future for them.

Have a wonderful day!

Alysi'A Vegas

I was having trouble with some of the features and Daryna helped me quickly. This seems to be a pretty good app and they have great customer service. I would recommend this app to anyone.

lolingo.de

Location Austria

Very great app and the support is amazing! Super fast response and especially Kristina is really friendly and professional.

Global Cart

New to using the app but so far so good. Had a bit of issue setting up the email automation as I couldn’t see the option to delete some section so I contact support and Sanya was able to help by even introducing me to Loom, an app that helps share screen and she showed me how to go about deleting the section which was there already but couldn’t see it on my screen.
Service is great