Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

draculabyte

Price is way too high once you reach a certain amount of subs. Wouldn't suggest you start using it if you plan to gain more than a few 1000 subs.

Authentic Turkish Baklava

Easy to use good explanations. I have tried other apps but this one is definitely better for me. For sure will recommend it to friends.

Flow Cognition

Great :) Easy to use! Easy interface and great integration with Shopify! Customer service very helpful!

Sustenance

I was looking for an email marketing app after migrating my website to shopify. Went with omnisend because of the great ratings. I've been trying salvage my decision and put this app to good use for 2 weeks now - but it's really just under-equipped and overpriced.

Basic features that were available for free with my previous CRM, like choosing which days of the week automation emails go out, are not available on omnisend. I now have important promotional mails that will go out on Sunday, when nobody opens or reads them, and I can do absolutely nothing about it.

I can't see which email workflows my contacts have gone through, and which emails they've received. I've had customers go through multiple sequences concurrently and receive multiple emails, because of the limited logic in the automation workflows, and the inability to see who's being sent what in which workflow.

These are just a couple of examples of issues with this app. I could go on and on about other areas sorely in need of improvement. I got in touch with the support team twice, and all I got was that they'd raise this 'as feedback to the product team'. No workarounds, no concrete followups.

And the worst part is that I have to pay between USD30-USD99 for this, when I could get all the features, plus more for a fraction of the price on other platforms - like activecampaign, sendinblue or mailchimp + zapier.

I don't know how this app is rated 4.8 stars. Either people review it too quickly before they get to the features, or they just need a very basic email marketing app to send out simple campaigns (in which case there are a ton of free options out there).

May 28, 2020

Hi Sustenance,

Each marketing platform is different. We call Omnisend all in one app, considering other apps in the market, our pricing remains very competitive. Here is what we offer on a regular Standard plan:
- Email & SMS campaigns, campaign booster, and A/B testing
- A variety of signup forms you can put on your website, including a landing page to share on social networks
- Automated email & SMS workflows with the possibility to include both channels in one flow
- Splits in automation and A/B test for splits, which helps to test, what content works best for your audience, which channels perform best, and a lot more!
- Extremely fast and robust segmentation that updates dynamically.
- Various reports to help you track the performance of your workflows, campaigns, a click map, and more.
We understand that you were specifically looking for a couple of features we currently do not support. Nevertheless, we hope you can find the benefits of the features that we do offer and make good use of those. Serge has reached out to you with some recommendations and a workaround for your case.

The Omnisend Team

Cashmere Red by Michelle Collette

I used this app for my new website to maximize abandoned carts and follow up with possible clients. Very easy to link to online store. User friendly.

RUDRA yoga & healthy food store

The great app for me. At the moment it provides for me with all necessary e-mail marketing. I recomend!

Ronald's Found Treasures

This is just a beginning, I had a little difficulty following the steps but was able to get started without issues.

SURF WORLD

Easy to use layouts, great editing tools and seamless options to send to recent buyers make this a go to for email marketing.

America Compras

MUITO BOM!! CUMPRIU COM TUDO QUE INFORMAVA! VALE MUITO A PENA! INDICO A TODOS! VAI PRA CIMA QUE É SUCESSO! baixe agora!!

The People's Nation

I'm impressed with the customer support. Sometimes they are annoying but they always help and are always positive. I'm happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 358 359