Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

H Apparel by Hispania

by far best email marketing service out there! great customer service, best feature is product picker.

CoastLine Group Storefront

Omnisends automation features are extremely beneficial for our guiding traction to our e-comm website!

SayenAyaka

I love the App ,It is very useful With the help of the App ,I can send out my campaign create my workflows and everything are okay

BODY & BOTANY

I was originally using MailChimp, but due to issues with it failing to smoothly sync with Shopify to improve deliverability, I switched to Omnisend. My experience from the very beginning was excellent! It's user friendly, the team is extremely responsive, and is overall a great platform; functionally and aesthetically. So far I'm so happy I switched!

Reinforced Beds

This email marketing app might be quite pricey, but it's incredibly easy to use and the email templates are simple to modify. In only 2 weeks of using the campaigns, it's already generated a number of sales for us at The Reinforced Bed Company. Would highly recommend.

Independence Factory

Really easy to set up and very effective, i am glad i chose this app for my store, it helps with conversions.

LEP1 Customs

I am dubious of any app that presents a feature for you to leave a 5 star review 30 seconds after installing it.

Eternal Parquet

La migliore app di Marketing per Shopify, ricca di funzioni e statistiche, facile da usare e con una incredibile assistenza tecnica. Davvero niente di meglio in giro.

szonebagsclub

Good app, easy use, clear guide and helpful. A must have email marketing tool. I can't wait to create my first campaign.

isellglass shop

im a newbie to email marketing this was relatively easy. still a big learning curve with the new lingo but this is a great software to start with and easily able to create content.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 374 375