Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Lagatta Luxury Sportswear

So easy to use, super quick support service. Everything you need when you're just starting out. Doing everything by myself and this app is heaven-sent. Thank you!

MarianneAcuna

Powerful app, easy to use. Really made setting up my first email campaign a breeze, Would definitly recommend.

Sports Art Direct

great app I use it all the time helps, its must have for all shopify stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push Programs

Seems very simple to use so far. Perfect for someone like me who doesn't want to spend a lot of time on emails.

The Merchant of Bradenton

Omnisend transfers my e-mail data easy, the creation of a newsletter was simple and fast. The simplicity of linking my catalog directly to my newsletter made the creation of my newsletter so very easy.

Andivia Beauty

Andivia Beauty

I was excited to start with this app. I saw all the great reviews. So far, I have been unimpressed. It is not dummy-proof. I didn't know where to start to get setup. I fumble around for hours. Customer Service pointed me to over one hundred articles. All I need is one good article. Thank you. Finally, I made some progress in learning the app. I was making my first email campaign when I found out that Customer Service had no clue regarding the logo and picture dimensions of the templates. I thought. You must be kidding me. I would have to sit and figure out on PhotoShop what the sizes should be for the apps template. Should I make the sizes for the logo 150x150px, 1600x745px, 550x300px and so on. What app doesn't know its sizes for examples given so that you could just plug in your pics at the recommended sizes for templates. I must rate this app a 1 star so far

The Paint Syndicate

Awesome app for me! Just a newbie in online store business but this app is very easy to use. Thank you!

Assamica Agro

A really good app for email marketing, helped me get started with email marketing. The User interface is really good! https://www.assamicaagro.in

Skinsulate

Make your life easier and use this app. It's idiot-proof and the team is very responsive and helpful.

ONL®

Loving Omnisend so far! Smooth transition over from Mailchimp. Looking forward to utilizing all the features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 305 306