Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Aroma Lux London

This is impossible to use.
After reading the reviews it’s clear it’s not fit for purpose so I will delete it and use mailchimp

I wasted time creating an email for my subscribers only for this incompetent app to say that my email is missing “senders email missing”
Good luck to anyone trying to find out how to add it...its not an option. You cannot click it to add it manually and their info is just about money. Awful.

August 4, 2020

It's upsetting for us to hear you are thinking about moving on. Our support team is available on support@omnisend.com 24/7 to help you navigate the product, and even the FREE plan users have access to support.

Here is how you can add your sender's email:
1. Navigate on the Profile icon, go to Store settings >> Settings >> Channel settings
2. Click the Add sender's email address button >> enter the sender's email you will use to communicate with your clients >> hit SAVE
3. Once you add the email, click the Verify email button on the right-hand side next to the recently added email address. We will send an email to that inbox for final verification.
And that is it! You add and verify the sender's email once, and then you can successfully use it for as long as you need it!

Minty Lights

Really Simple To Use Unlike Other Email Marketing Apps. Omnisend walks me through everything to complete my email marketing tasks. Highly Reccomend 10/10

TroisPetitsLou

Best app ever!!! I had MailChimp and this app is way better! More options.highly recommend!!! !10/10

Green And Purple Smoke Shop

The app is excellent and seamless! Great customer service that is responsive and communicates well!!

Hangry Woof

This Omnisend app is amazing! Way easier than Mailchimp. I was using Mailchimp and spent weeks trying to get it to work with my Shopify website. Omnisend is much easier to setup, their support team is responsive, and the app is easy to use. Overall, we love it so far!

Wolfhardt

I dont like to be negative and like to give everything a shot. This is not a very user friendly App. Couldnt even send out a mass email without getting my account suspended. After cleaning it the first time. I had to do it again for another mass email. Thye claim my contact bounce back was two high. The process is long to to get back up and running. Customer service is slow and lacks detailed instructions. Spent a week of downtime in trying to figure this out. Not a good system and not sure why there are so many 5 star reviews. It's a headache.

Butta Me Down

Omnisend has been amazing with helping me reach my subscribers. The layout is user friendly and perfect for sending out my product notifications. I am not tech savvy by any means and I haven't had any troubles with operating this app.

Amela's Chamber

I downloaded the app today and created my first email campaign for my newly launched store. Very impressed! I love that I can select from some very cool themes and integrate products with a blog post and other content. Hope this translates into some sales!

Foundry Coffee Roasters

This has been awesome from day one. Very powerful but also a really nice, clean interface and great styling for emails etc. I'm a very happy customer!

MrBead

Omnisend is an amazingly powerful system. It took me a while to understand how to use all the facilities, but I'm very pleased I persisted. Their help was super-fast and clear to follow. Now I've setup the automation of emails it save me hours of work and brings in extra orders on its own.

I love the way different emails are sent depending on customer conditions - like UK customers get a different letter to US customers. And new customers a different letter to old customers. Also, the discount vouchers on emails are great, bringing in extra orders automatically - and fast to setup up as the system automatically generates the codes & expiry dates.

Overall, I love Omnisend and the detailed stats it gives from mailings. I spent a long time looking at all the Shopify apps (so many!), and are pleased I choose Omnisend for my email marketing.

MrBead