Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

természet egészsége

Just starting using this app. Looks nice, easy and effectively. Waiting for good results .-)

LAVA LINGERIE

I used this app to send my first email campaign. Was effortless and easy to use. Very well designed app

Hang and Display

It works! I has smart segmentation rules, provides very comprehensive reports and easy to use as well.

The Tiny Art Co

Found this app very user friendly which is great when you have so many other things to do. Really easy way to add products directly from your store to your emails too. Very much recommended by The Tiny Art Co.

ManlyCure

I like this app, very customizable and easy to manage my newsletters and campaigns. Better than the other email marketing apps on Shopify

OMAURA SKIN

Most integrations, require an additional service. I love how Omnisend has everything integrated into a single solution. It's extremely easy to setup and customizable to boot. I reached out to support and they were very helpful and prompt to respond. Highly recommend!

CEO Naturals

Im currently using the FREE version for now while I learn the ropes of the app and what it has to offer. Sent my first email campaign and not to overly complicated to use at first attempt. Im sure it has many more features and configurations I need to learn how to get the full potential out of it. So far so good!

HPL SUPPS

I have no experience with email marketing. Being of a younger generation, ecommerce, social media marketing, etc., are right up my alley, but emails are not. This app made email marketing extremely easy, straight forward, and easily customizable. I was AMAZED by the capabilities they offered for the free version. So much so, I purchased the basic monthly package before I even sent out my first campaign! Amazing application, everybody could get use from this.

karmicwitch

I'm only in my first 24 hours of use after moving over from Mailchimp because I was disappointed with the lack of support. I have no marketing experience and I already achieved the first task I set out to do with ease. Omnisend support staff and so quick to respond and very patient! Super happy so far!

Mimosa Hostilis

This is the only app that is simple and really cares about your customers without charging you out front. Recommend this app for everyone especially beginners in email marketing!