Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

shoprangerz

it really helps guide you through every step of the way very reliable process and easy to understand.

FITT Professional Weight Loss LLC

We love Omnisend! We were using another email marketing program and we were very unhappy with it. We switched to Omnisend and everything is great. It runs smoothly, its fast, and it is super easy to use! Couldn't be happier! Thank You from FITT Professional Weight Loss LLC

Papaw's Garden Supply LLC

I was looking for a simple integrated way to use my Shopify contacts with email marketing. I tried competing products but this is the easiest app I have found for basic small business marketing.
Wonderful app and very quick support. I had a question on test emails and was resent a response back in minutes.

Papaws Garden Supply

K Kay Designs

So far so good! Just sent my first campaign after switching from MailChimp.
I'm sure it can do more than I was fumbling through with, but, overall it was really to transition! Especially migrating subscribers over! Yay!

Slvrbckwear

Easy to use and great features. much better than others i have used. easy to understand. thank u for this

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

Contacted them at least twice because the app does not work. It keeps showing error. Waiting for about a month, NO reply at all. Bad customer service experience.

December 3, 2019

Hi, Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley,

What contact method did you try to use to reach our support? We cannot locate any of your recent requests. Our customers can reach out via the in-app chat or via email support@omnisend.com. Support works 24/7 to accommodate customer needs from all over the world.
We have now contacted you via the in-app chat to make sure all your issues are resolved, Mary integrated the footer form for you, please keep us posted how it goes.

2 Curls 1 Mission

I absolutely love this app. It easy to navigate and there's a lot to pick and choose from. The features are endless. Definitely recommend!

The Kinsman

Excellent and easy to use integration that helped me a lot in marketing my new products and the launching of campaigns.

thepiratezone.com

I did my first cyber monday email and was very pleased with how the app worked and also how it took care of security and email verification.

Yonge Street Winery

Easiest email blast I've ever created - took 5 minutes from signing up to sending it out! Now we'll watch for results