Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Itty Bitty Co

I used this app for about a month before I switched to a more reliable email marketing app. This one has great features, but everything ends up in spam and no body opens the emails. The click rate is unbelievably slim.
Other than that, they have good templates and it's very easy to use.

Wish Buy Repeat

No unnecessary load of this settings or that settings.
Exactly what is needed for an email marketing.
Steps are very clean and clear.
Templates are of very good design.
Creating and executing are very smooth.
Scheduling is a great option.
One thing could be added in scheduling:
Selection of timezone; Perhaps you need to send the email for Japanese at evening 4 PM at Japanese time!!

Classy Seconds Store

App worked great. Got my first newsletter out today using it. The blocks are really help. Gives some direction to my newsletter without needing to use codes.

Elderberry Grove

Super friendly to use. I like the simple templates and im super impressed how easy it was to import contacts. It was a breeze compared to my experience with mailchimp which I switched from when they split with shopify.

Light The World Boutique

i was having trouble verifying my email and Katherine stepped in and fixed the issue in just a few steps! Great customer service!

Maesboutique

I am so happy that I tried Omnisend for my email platform. It is user friendly, intuitive, great support using the chat feature and overall has been a joy to use so far!

Pomona and Peach

I was looking for an email platform that helps me automate most of my email task, basically autopilot. I've been using mail chimp for years and wasn't completely happy with it. I was pleasantly surprised when I installed Omnisend to see how feature packed the platform is and how polished the user interface is. It took me no time to recreate a lot of the automations I had and I have new ideas to implement as well. The live view is a nice bonus and does a great job showing me in real time what's going on (things like what item was added to the cart). I had few questions during setup and the staff responded quickly and were super knowledgeable. Can't recommend it enough. I'm using the "standard" tier, the free is plenty good as well. Give it a try!

BoudoirBeauty

So far, so good!!! I am not super techy at all, I am still getting use to all of its functions and features. Pretty simple to use. Chat responds almost immediately which I do appreciate!!!

Nondam

This app is one of the best apps from the shopify appstore. I am really happy and my bussiness is growing more and more.Thanks

ManhattanDesignBoutique

First campaign just sent and it was easy to set up. I'm looking forward to seeing how well it is received by my customers.