Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Equalus

Great experience i had in my past work so now i have added it to my own store,, it is easy and fun to use... you can get many sleeping shoppers back

herwaybeautyllc

Love it. Very easy to use and not hard to understand. I wonder how many characters I should put in this re okay bye

TallMoi

Great, great app for marketing. Easy to navigate - I was able to immediately set up automation compared to other tools. Customer service great as well.

Blomric

This is the best Email marketing app that i've ever used. Very easy to use and you can send 2000 email per day(In free trail period). And it really works as i've got 5 orders!!!

The Poster K

Very good app for email marketing. All import features are here. Working perfecty fine and easy integration

Ms. M's Shop

I used this app to send an emergency US Mail alert to my customers. It was very easy to use. It's perfect for a small business.

True Elegance Beauty Supply

This app is great so far. I have been procrastinating on creating my conversion email funnel and this app just helped me complete all my automations in a few hours! Loving it.

Ferina Swim

I love the exprience with the costumer service. They are very welcome, and the app is very helpfull.

XXPLOVE

A very perfect application, which brings me benefits, a powerful application, it is the best application of all tools

RunSociety

The WYSWYG editor interface is kind of simple to use but lack some interesting features. Customisation is also a bit restricted.