Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Embrace Hijab

I was not able to add the subscription form with my template and contact the omnisend support team. I have receive a quick support form the team. Thanks for you quick solution

Juvie Wellness Co.

so far it is a easy use app. first night using it. it is good to watch the review vids to help you use properly.

Jaborganic

Hace unos dias que estoy usando esta app en my tienda online y estoy muy contento, es super facil e intuitiva de usar. Muy recomendable.

That bathbomb shop

App is great for the live view function, thats about all we use it for though. We run That bath bomb shop.

Acting All Around

Really enjoy this app. It is make things I thought were too complicated for me easy and doable! It is very intuitive, reliable, and is saving me from hiring someone to do this.

Elite Island Designs

This app is everything you need for email marketing and customer service or engagement. Beginner friendly and beautiful interface for professional-looking email campaigns or automation, for free or budget-friendly price plans

Closed Caption

Absolutely love this App! They are adding new features all the time and the support chat is very responsive and helpful. They have a lot of preset automations and a ton of helpful customer conversion tools. A must-have for any online store. Highly recommend this app!

Murginns

Love using it and the flexibility it provides. We've tried a few over the last few months and we have circled back to omnisend.

BombFace.co

I like how this app makes it really easy to use the automated system. I would recommend to use this app because if you are a 1st time doing email campaigns then this is the one you need to select. The reason being it takes the constant thinking out of the problem.

PRAYING RABBIT

The app is great but it becomes very costly. I'm at $90 USD per month and I can't believe that this costs more than my actual Shopify subscription.