Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Pacifierbling

Honestly, I don't think there is anything this app can't do when it comes to email automation and marketing. I haven't been using this long but it seems whenever I try to get something a little complex done Omnisend has the capability to do it. The support is incredible "Thanks Cara" and I am so happy I choose this app over all others. You won't be disappointed!

Bonsai-En

Omnisend has been fantastic for helping me grow my business, we are still only a small business in the grand scheme of things but every time we send out an email we bring in revenue and omnisend has great analytics to track those sales. They also make it easy to bring in contacts from other sources such as mail chimp which is where we do lead generation. i would 100% recommend this app.

CaricArtz

I've used this app before and couldn't actually work with it. I deleted it then installed it back. Now with a better focus and understanding, I know how to use this app. Their customer service is brilliant. I would recommend this app for beginners, but don't panic if you don't understand something, just reach out to their customer service!

Sexo Sentido Tienda Erótica

After 1 day of a bug, customer service help me a lot to fix my problem sending emails.
They stay with me in all the process, and now its going perfect.
Thanks

Ideal Elctronic Co.,Limited

I like it, easy to operate. And helps to expand business for beginners like me, can save so much time and energy. Thanks a lot.

SunStream

excellent product, I really like the features it offers, it helps my business growth significantly.

Bricker Builds

This app is really amazing. Super easy to use, has all the features I need and more, and at a reasonable price.

Remix Plastic

Amazingly powerful tool once you learn how to use it. Has been incredibly useful for connecting with customers, following analytics and creating campaigns.

Evirga

Awesome services, amazing support team. Downloading this app is a no brainer. The interface is very easy to get around, and a lotta features that I can't believe are free.

ACIUM Brasil

We've been using Omnisend for a while. The platform itself is always improving. New reports, new segments, new automations workflows. It became the best marketing platform for Shopify.