Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

ONL®

Loving Omnisend so far! Smooth transition over from Mailchimp. Looking forward to utilizing all the features.

Cozmic Lush

I really enjoy working with Onmisend App. Very user-friendly, lots of options to customize the campaign, forms, & Automation workflow. There are plenty of options and designs. Third-party integration is easy. Mobile-friendly templates. So far I tried Email Newsletter campaign, popup form & newsletter signup form. Hope this App will definitely increase my sales. I highly recommend this App.

GiggleSticks

Loved this App. I was scared at first but then I watched the Video and just Dug In and created our first Email Campaign. It's exciting!!! Thank you Omnisend. I plan to do a lot more with what you have to offer.

Run Wild Coloring

Omnisend allows me to send sleek, professional marketing emails to my subscribers with personalized content on the schedule I choose. I appreciate being able to draft and test my emails during the day but schedule the email to be sent at optimal evening hours.

Omnisend also makes managing customer lists easy by collecting the information for you as well as allowing you to manually edit and add additional customers.

Omnisend saves me time and the campaigns drive traffic. I'm very happy

OnlyObserve - Meditation blankets

This is my first time doing Email marketing, for now I can say they give excellent customer service, patient and good explanations.

PomeFresh

We needed a replacement for Mailchimp. Omnisend is a very well design product. It has excellently integration with Shopify. Getting started is very easy as it has a clearly defined process to guide one through. The various pricing scheme also makes it risk free to try and to pay a reasonable cost as you grow. Our fist campaign can be up and running in minutes. Omnisend will be part of our setup with our Shopify store. The good thing is that we can continue use Omnisend even if one day we move out of Shopify – as Shopify is getting more costly and less cost-effective.

Kapena Fashion Boutique

I used this up to run my first email marketing campaign. It was easy to use, and I liked the fact that the template allowed me to advertise more than one product. The only thing I would recommend is the option to link my marketing campaign to my Instagram business page. I only saw an option to connect my Omnisend account to Facebook, and not to Instagram.

Aurass Beauty

This app is very intuitive and user-friendly. I love the live-chat feature because that means help is around all the time. Great app, definitely worth the investment!

Brico-Jouets

J'ai trouve l'utilisation de cette application pour l'envoi de mes courriels très facile a utiliser.

Vivoree Baby

This is pretty much what I was looking for. I needed something to help me sell more, and what better way than to bring customers back. Not bad setting up - thanks