Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Forest Homes

It has potential for email marketing, good design and features; however deliverability of emails is REALLY bad. It's really frustrating to have chosen this app to work for and now having wasted long hours of work in a solution that doesn't do the job. I would recommend to test other solutions before jumping all in into this app, as I did.

June 18, 2019

Hi Daniela, we understand how frustrating this may be, you found the app that you would like to use for your marketing, but you are not getting the expected results. We apologize for the time it's taking to get to where you want to be. It's always a challenge for migrating customers, it takes more time to get the trust from the internet service providers when you start sending from a different domain. Katherine just reached out to you, we will create domain records for your automation to help resolve the deliverability issue asap.

joe sun co

Brilliant app, easy to use for a beginner and the templates look clean and professional. Definitely recommend as an awesome alternative to mailchimp. thanks guys!

TheFogDoctors

incredible!!! very simple to use with a good step by step guide. lots of custom options to choose from. definitely recommend

CATOPIAN

I just drafted my first campaign with Omnisend. It was easy to use, no unnecessary complications and nice simple templates. Given that I'm still using the free version, I couldn't wish for any better.

Express Millennial

i love the marketing technique!! it make is so much easier to make an email marketing. i just sent my first email and lets see how willl do

BALDICCI

Perfect I love it........................................................................................

FreshTone.US

Serge never reply to my emails______________________________________________________________________

June 14, 2019

Hi Mohammed, so sorry, that you did not get a response on time. Serge was not on the shift and another agent should have stepped in. Xenia now responded to your query. Can we recommend you reach out via our in-app chat next time, you will definitely get a response much quicker! Sorry again.

colormeglam

I dont usually leave reviews but this has to be by far the best email marketing app! As a beginner im not great at navigating through email apps, however this app is very user friendly. I used mailchimp before this, and i barely sent emails. I switched over after mailchimp stopped working. Thank you for making it easy for us beginners!

MAVEN & I

I am new to Omnisend but so far I have found their support team very responsive and helpful. I like the simplicity of the product and believe this is going to help me create better marketing.

Le Petit Pain

I just used this app to send out my first campaign. It was really easy to use and I could preview it before sending unlimited times.