Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Baldman Percussion

I used this to send mass emails, and holy moly it was EASY and fast! I'm not tech savvy but it worked great!

Lilldal 2:10

I use Omnisend to make e-mail campaigns. It´s really easy to use. I enjoyed designing e-mails, matching my web shop and I also found admin easy as importing addresses. I can recommend it!

Men 24x7

Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good...

GetNerv

I used the app to leverage email campaigns. It's a very seamless experience. Very easy to use and very well thought out features. Love the segment and tags features.

Billing info is a little confusing, as all functionality is available to use. Don't know which feature will lead me to a charge and which don't. I will wait for billing to understand my usage.

Raghu.

VABADAM

Me encanta pero lo malo es que al querer mandar mi primer envío no me dejó porque decía que tenía que pagar.

cz sport.se

The best marketing app on the market, have 2 stores and its perfect for both. Thanks for great support

Canada Drone

I created and sent my first email campaign in about 2 hours. Very easy to use, well-designed and required no instruction. Totally intuitive. I love that I can import products directly from my Shopify inventory. Now let's see if it creates some sales!!

Nuhni

Yeehaw! This app combines all of the essential marketing features into one simple to use UI - excited to get started!!

SCENTIQUE Candles

i'm obsessed! Easy to set and use! Ready-made themes save a lot of time. Mostly works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3darchstuffs

It's an amazing tool for easy email marketing of your products. Very simple and innovative. I recommend it to everyone.