Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Pharmvista

Within 20 minutes I had connected Omnisend to my store and wrote a very professional looking Newsletter using several of the images and information from shopify store itself. A+ for making it effortless.

Barton Baits

I used this app to create email newsletters and it did the perfectly!
Adding text and photos was nice and easy.

Sharon Mitchell

Definitely 5 out of 5 for this app! Just WOW on how good the emails look when built from the templates! Easy to import my subscribers from Mailchimp, and easy connection to Shopify and my loyalty app. Very, very impressed.

Uppercrufts

Used this app to create my black friday marketing email, was really easy to build and get the look i wanted. Cant wait to send more emails using this!

Meya Boutique

First time use it today, so far everything is great. Hope will have a good time continues in next time using.

To-Perform

Very easy to use. Looks great. Free 14 day trial which I am currently using. I am a new store owner and this really helps with the sales.

Bunch

Best email marketing app I have ever used, and I have used all of them! It has the best pricing, easy integration and perfect templates.

YOGO

Hey, this is WAY better than Mailchimp. These people will talk to you and it is SOOOOOO MUUUUUCH MORE INTUITIVE! Also not as stuck up as Klavyo. Long live Omnisend! Just started adapting the whole thing but already easier.

My Best Furiend!!!

I am very happy with Omnisend and how their customer service (Silvia was awesome) has treated me. Quick to respond and friendly. Eager to help and answer any questions to resolve the matter. Being somewhat savvy with computers but no Einstein, I find that the platform is easy to follow and very well put together

Fait Beauty

The app help me to handle many tasks like sending emails or automating process with emails very quickly and efficiently. The team is always there to help , when there is a problem and that is cool. Keep it up!