Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Picky

I tried literally EVERY app out there and definitely, Omnisend is the best one. Nothing else to say

CellCOHub

Its Shopify Best Email marketing app with so many features. I am happy with this app. You should also install this. Thanks :)

Toxic Pandas

Fully featured mailer. Tech support was prompt and helpful. Even though i'm still learning the application, but I am confident this e-mailer would perform. I wish it has more customization for designers though.

esther bancel

Very good tools. Very user friendly and many useful features. I used it for send newsletter and automation marketing. So easy.

Grimes Smithing Co.

Super simple, super easy! I'm truly the least tech-savvy millennial to live and this was easy peasy to set up! It gives you the ability to make really simple welcoming emails as well as complex emails to more specified subscribers.

Bloom Remedies

Really easy to use interface and some great connectivity with Shopify ... Particularly like the unique code customer discounts. Was using MailChimp - this is so much better

Pop Bag USA

I truly love this app! It has so many fun features you can do. I absolutely love that I can control all my automation's in one place.

Exploring Together

Loving this app. Great personalization, easy to use and awesome customer support. So far, totally worth getting it

J-One-Fit

My experience with Omnisend was amazing, I personally would recommend this app to anyone that is in E-commerce its quick and easy to use.

Pro Cabinet Supply

**Update 06/25/2020 -- 5 star**

After placing the review up and talking directly to support, my issue was resolved. Happy to see that they helped and hope in the future for better operations moving forward.

**Original review below -- 1 star**

I am quite frustrated as a new user to this app. We had a very old mailing list that was filled with a bunch of emails that were registered clearly by bad actors (john.smith@test.com etc) so we ended up failing the criteria to send out our first campaign. This campaign is really important for us to get out right now because of the deal for Father's Day.

We understand it was our fault for the fail so we took the necessary actions they told us we needed to do to get the campaign flagged as correct. Once you fix the problem, your feed "must be submitted" to support for them to I guess manually review?! Okay, that's fine I guess since we made the mistake. The automated message for the review says they will "get back to you within 24 hours". We are now going on 26 hours and no change! We cannot wait much longer to send the campaign because the deal will end in just a few days.

I am beyond annoyed there is no way to talk to support about this because they don't provide any means to chat with support if problems arise. They have taken my money for the month. I have spent the $60+ it took to cleanse my feed. And I am still being penalized. Outrageous. Especially when it only took an automated process to flag my feed as bad. But it doesn't take an automated process to flag my feed back as good?

June 11, 2020

We feel terrible that we failed to resolve your issue within the promised 24 hours. Customer support is our top priority and we aim to give 100% of our efforts to help our clients.
We are happy to hear that the issue was resolved eventually and we will do our best to prove that Omnisend is a great choice. All relevant teams are informed about the situation and we promise improvements in the near future :)