Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

thecampingculture

I just send an email campaign out. It went smooth and easy. This was a test to see how it all works. We will see what the results will produce.

So You Boutique

Omnisend support group is very helpful. Polina was awesome to work with. This marketing tool has great capabilities.

Roy's Boys

Transferred to Omnisend from MailChimp and have been very impressed. The segmentation you are able to do is great and has increased the open rates and sales with our email list. The biggest improvement over MailChimp has been the look and feel you are able to achieve with ease when designing your emails, currently only on a standard profile, but definitely thinking about moving up to PRO in the near future. Great work Omnisend, keep it up!

Fat Bass Tone

Moved to this from Mailchimp. The flows are easy to setup, and to me are the highlight of the Omnisend App. The templates are very retail focused...too much so for us, as we do not want a product photo in the app. The sizes for logo etc...are quite limiting as well. We work around it by using the manual one, which is a bit of work.

Dallas Wholesalers

The best we have found. Setup is well documented and very helpful. We had quite a few older emails addresses and they were helpful suggesting processes to clean the list up. There is a bit of a learning curve to get started but support is immediate. After the first run we saved the template and then modified subsequent campaigns. From there we added additional projects. Now our next campaign takes about 20 minute to create. Response in immediate. Boosters are a great idea and we almost always get additional business from them. We have tried others but Omnisend is a keeper.

JenieF

I am an absolute beginner with email marketing and found this app very easy to set up and apply. Thank you

wander

I've used them all - Marketo, MailChimp, you name it and Omnisend has exceeded my expectations for functionality, ease of use and their customer support is amazing! Today I worked with Katherine and she answered all of my questions and even helped me understand how to better use the product. There's really nothing missing here - out of the box it's great. The upgraded product is inexpensive compared to anything out there. I love it!

قطنيات حلاوة

Funky Moose Records

I switched from one of the biggest and well-known platforms to Omnisend and I still do the same stuff as with the other app but at half the price. There are a few minor features that I'm missing, but they compensate that with other features I didn't know I needed until I used them. Well done!

Parish Apparel

Easy to use and free! While the advanced features are in the upgraded version, the tools available for free are just right for our small business starting out.