Reviews (5,735)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

April 20, 2024

I've had the weirdest experience with this app. I installed this for my store a couple months ago, but haven't made any sales because I haven't done any marketing so I kept it at the free plan for months while I learned marketing. When I checked the analytics, I found that I have maxed out the email contacts that I can have... and I had over a THOUSAND contacts.

Even though I only had around 400 website visits.

I started deleting contacts, and found that more was added when I refreshed the page. It was a mixture of different kinds of email addresses, like @gmails and @aols and .txts.

And when I tried to bulk delete them, Omnisend said that they would charge $2 for deleting them.

This is extremely shady. Basically a dishonest tactic to get people to choose the paid plans by using robot emails. If Omnisend can't produce sales without resorting to unethical tactics, then it shouldn't be a company.

Trim Trailblazer
5 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 22, 2024

Hello there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience and understand your frustration. We take your concerns seriously and want to address them promptly. The issues you've encountered with your email contacts are not reflective of our standards or practices. We strive to provide transparent and ethical services to all our users.

Regarding the unexpected increase in contacts and the difficulty in bulk deletion, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our senior support representative has reached out to initiate an investigation into this matter to ensure it's resolved promptly and to prevent such occurrences in the future. Please respond to them via email.

We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know directly. We're committed to providing you with the best possible experience and resolving any issues you may have.

April 3, 2024

Great app. All of the staff are very helpful. I have spoke with Agustin, Stefan and Maria so far and they are very great at helping your issues and needs! Excited to keep learning more about the app (just joined a few weeks ago!)

Keystone Farms Cheese
8 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 9, 2024

Hello there,

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app! It's fantastic to know that Agustin, Stefan, and Maria have been so helpful in addressing your needs. We're excited to have you as a new member, and we're here to support you every step of the way as you continue to explore and learn more about our app.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance—we're always happy to help!

April 29, 2024

I received great help from Sanya. She was quick and thorough. I upgraded my plan to best accommodate my needs.

Wild Coast Kayaks
South Africa
8 months using the app
Omnisend replied May 2, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that Sanya provided you with great help and that she was quick and thorough in assisting you. It's fantastic to know that you were able to upgrade your plan to better accommodate your needs with her guidance.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

March 17, 2024

Great App!

This has really helped boosting my marketing campaigns.
Beran from support was very friendly and professional.

Berryconcept Shop
Netherlands
Almost 2 years using the app
May 17, 2024

Really bad,This was the first time I saw an app that couldn't pay directly in the store. When I asked about the number of subscribers, I had already replied, but the customer service staff insisted on showing me a screenshot, as if I would lie to her, which was really disappointing.

fr.xega
China
About 1 year using the app
Omnisend replied May 27, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced, particularly with the payment process and customer service interaction. Your experience is important to us, and we regret any frustration this has caused.

We understand your concerns about the payment method and the handling of your subscriber information inquiry. Our team is dedicated to investigating these issues and ensuring a better experience for our users in the future.

A senior representative has contacted you to address the situation in detail. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We are committed to resolving this matter and improving our service.

March 28, 2024

Kayque made the whole authentication process very simple and guided me with ease through the steps that I couldn't quite understand on my own. Very knowledgable, I would recommend Kayque's service to anyone in need!

The Infinite Bath
3 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 1, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're delighted to hear that our agent provided you with such helpful assistance. We strive to make every step easy for our customers, and it's great to know that our team's knowledge and guidance made a difference for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 22, 2024

We're really happy with Omnisend's email marketing app for Shopify. It's made a big difference for us. Special thanks to Danielle Heck for her caring and super-professional one-on-one guidance. Her support has been spot on, helping us navigate through everything. We're really pleased with the outcomes and learning how to use the app has genuinely helped us get better at reengaging inactive customers. Cheers to Omnisend for boosting our email marketing efforts!

for the Ageless
Almost 5 years using the app
February 22, 2024

Fantastic real help assistance by Kayque! I thought there was no way to solve the DNS records issue i was having, as i had entered all the dns records, however he found one error and my emails were back up and running within 10 minutes

Kultcha Collective
Almost 5 years using the app
May 15, 2024

Avoid at all costs!!!!

After learning they do not sync subscribers by default with shopify (at least on our account), we ended up activating the auto sync setting and still had issues with omnisend sending to unsubscribed users a week after syncing. We have been having constant syncing issues between omnisend and shopify.

We signed up 2 weeks ago and have had problems from the start. We sent a total of 3 subscriber email campaigns in the first week to our subscribers and later a few test campaigns to 5-7 of our own emails. We stopped because we were receiving higher than normal spam rate on google postmaster we later found out that omnisend was still sending emails to unsubscribed users even after syncing. Omnisend was NOT showing any spam in their reports.

We asked politely to refund the services since it is not working and then we could then cancel it. They refused saying that we sent emails already, even though their app was malfunctioning and sending to unsubscribed users when it shouldn't have.

They sent us a few reasons why they COULD issue a refund. One being "a customer cannot use the features over the period they have paid for it due to a system malfunction and unexpected issue caused by it".

We have not been able to use their service due to the syncing malfunction but they still refuse to refund us. We gave them 4 opportunities throughout a chain of emails to refund us and they repeatedly tried to convince us to continue to use their app and saying they won't be refunding us.

Avoid at all costs!

There are plenty of other email providers out there with a lot better support then here.

Proteck'd Apparel
20 days using the app
Omnisend replied May 17, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. We apologize for the issues you've encountered with our app and the difficulties with syncing subscribers and managing unsubscribed users. Your experience is important to us, and we regret any inconvenience this has caused.

We understand your frustration regarding the syncing issues and the subsequent problems with email campaigns. Our team is dedicated to investigating these technical challenges, and your feedback helps us identify areas for improvement.

A senior representative has contacted you to address the situation in detail. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We are committed to finding a satisfactory resolution and improving your experience with our service.

June 4, 2024

It's quite functional for beginners. Their customer support works well, but I would appreciate a built-in survey feature within the emails and more advanced design options.

My Little Zone
Türkiye
7 days using the app
Omnisend replied June 6, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Omnisend functional for beginners and that our customer support works well. We appreciate your suggestions for a built-in survey feature within emails and more advanced design options. Your input helps us improve.

If you have any more questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!