Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Nordic Fuel Brand

Looks great, feels great - We're instantly hooked on the simplicity. The fact that it's well integrated with Shopify is key for us.

Mifeia Coffee Roast Australia Pty Ltd

So Far so good, wasn't too complicated to get going, just hit some hiccups when using my Shopify email database and had to clean the emails up myself, once this was done, we are loving the freedom in design compared to Shopify emails.

IRVINNS

I have tried a few email marketing apps. I will not name any further, but Omnisend is truly one of the best apps. In any case on Email marketing, but also in general, the app is definitely number 1 in my top 3! Entrepreneurs who are just starting out I can recommend this app to you. I am actually not into writing the reviews only when I am really overwhelmed and I am. Every time I came up with a number of questions because I wanted something but thought they didn't have that function ... and guess what, YET! Customer service is also very responsive! A big mark of 10! For sure! Greets. Customer Care
www.irvinns.com

Y&T Home 悅庭家飾館

I used this app to help me do automated email marketing. It really helps me a lot and save lots of time. The blog provides good suggestion and easy to follow. Thanks!

Roble.Store

Great app! Easy to use. Workflows and automations are based on real ecommerce experience. Highly recommended!

Genztek

Great support and very quick response times, its just what I need great service and easy to use. thankyou

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

I use this app to automate all my notification emails, campaign emails and be able to communicate with my customers better. I am hoping they get an OOS auto notification set up soon so my customers can order as soon as stock comes in.

Kuchora

I am a paid subscriber and just realised that discount codes are not being send to some customers in Welcome email :( I wrote to the support but gave me a very long procedure to resolve. Omnisend needs to work on this to ensure ALL the customers get automated discount codes.
REVIEW UPDATE; This was not Omnisend's fault. Omnisend then got back to me and explained me the situation. The customer was subscribed before I joined Omnisend hence I faced this issue. So thanks to support team for giving proper explanation.

Butter Be Mine

We have used quite a few e-mail marketing apps with Shopify and this one is the BEST! Check out our website: https://www.butterbemine.com Thanks!

Evaflor Paris

I use this application which is very easy to use and their support is very responsive. I had a few problems which were fixed very quickly. I really recommend this app.