Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited January 18, 2023

We made the change to Omnisend from Klaviyo when Klaviyo jacked up their pricing last year. Omnisend's feature set is not quite as robust but they do keep updating it and the chat support is much better and quicker than Klaviyo at half the price. Today, Salma and Adres helped me but every rep has been great. We're happy with the switch.

HomeSeer
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 18, 2023

Support is always 100% from these guys which is critical. Really well rounded platform with plenty of features. Great data feedback. Solid all around.

Michelle Armas
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 18, 2023

My experience with Omnisend has been amazing and Im really loving my choice to go with this email service for my website. Customer service has been amazing and Luiz was a big help when I was trying to figure out setting up my SPF and DKIM settings.

GellyFitUSA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

I've been using Omnisend since 2019 for my Shopify stores and have been pleased with their service. There have been a few hiccups along the way through the 4 years, but overall I am happy! I've tried several other email marketing services but always came back to Omnisend. Eventually moving all my stores over! Their team has been very attentive, caring and constantly improving their product. I find their pricing to be fair for all that they offer. Whenever I need help or have any questions, I'm able to reach them through their chat box. They always respond to me within minutes to a few hours, and my queries are addressed quickly. I think they've become even faster the past year or so. Especially with a query I had this past week. Yuliia helped me to resolve it in less than 24 hours. I look forward to seeing how Omnisend continues to grow and improve. I hope they give their major competitor which starts with a K, a run for their money. :)

Flair Fighter
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 17, 2023

Customer support was very helpful and went out of their way to present everything to us in a neat and concise manner.
Thanks Sanya.

skike
Germany
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 17, 2023

the customer service is helpful and they replies so quick.
will recommend others to use this app. .

PETKIT
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 17, 2023

Great app, Support team is just fabulous and the new builder is really easy to use. Highly recommend this app.

Oxford Homeware
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited January 16, 2023

Have only just started using the app. Had a question about an email template. Response was super quick & Andres was extremely helpful.
Then I had even more questions & Andres was there again for me pronto. Very helpful fellow !

Flora By Millie
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 16, 2023

Andres was amazing! Super helpful and prompt with his response. Having responsive tech support means so much.

School of Holistic Design®
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 16, 2023

Great app, the team develops it all the time! Customer support is quick and the people are very understanding! Recently I had a request which was processed by Matija, Nikola, and Diego in an accurate way, providing a lot of useful information and explaining different options very well. The communication was very smooth.

DiFOLD