Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Modern Tourist Guelph

I recently switched over to omnisend from mailchimp for our shopify store...I did some extensive research on what one seemed to be the best fit and decided on OMnisend and it has been nothing but AMAZING.

Everything has been so easy to switch over and start it up. I ran into one snag with the newsletter button and contacted support who responded right away and took care of it for me. I have the free account and am totally blown away with how great it is so far!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Eco Camping Shop

I had issues with verifying one of my emails and customer support was super fast and helpful in helping me resolve the issue. I highly recommend!

TopDivine

I really love this app. Super easy to use and good descriptions on making different campaigns. It will be fun to see how the results will be

Tea Horse Treasures

I have used Omnisend for about a year. I am now opening a new store and have searched high and low, examined all the marketing automation options to see if I could find an alternative the is better - and - I am definitely using Omnisend to use for my new store. What's REALLY GOOD? The drag and drop editor takes a little time to get used to but it is super powerful and I have found nothing like it in any other marketing automation application. You can create spectacular forms for Welcome, Order Confirmation, etc. You can automatically pick products from your store to include in forms to include in order confirmation to create Upsells, etc. Now - What is REALLY GREAT? Support. Omnisend has the best, friendliest and accurate tech support you could find anywhere. They go the extra mile to understand what you need to accomplish and then provide the resources to get it done. Just Superlative. Why would I write such a glowing review? Because it is true. I have no connection with Omnisend but I am sure an informal ambassador now and they deserve it.

Boga Boga

I couldn't be more happier that Mailchimp and Shopify severed their biz relationship...I probably wouldn't have ever discovered Omnisend.

Bandwagon Champs

We switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend. Best decision we could have made. The drag and drop features for creating new emails and we really like the menu features to add links. Highly recommend. It's very user friendly.

A Drop in the Ocean

I've just made the switch from Mailchimp, and I've only sent one email so far with Omnisend, but I love the templates and creative options available. So easy to customize, and immediately looks professional. I'm excited to dig in further to create interactive birthday emails for my subscribers and explore all of the options Omnisend has to offer!

sandhillcoffee

I made the switch over from Mail chimp. Very happy with what this can do and how the emails look. I would recommend this to other users.

Maker 37

I'm pretty new to the world of e-mail marketing. I'm currently creating an e-mail series for abandoned carts and a set for customers that sign up for my newsletter. Overall I find Omnisend pretty clean and easy to set-up. The customer service is excellent. If you are freaked out about MailChimp, don't be. Sign up for the fifteen-day free trial and test it out.

MahaDevi design

We just switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend. love it so far. easy to segment, create custom workflows, and their customer support has been amazing, getting back to me on all my questions very quickly.