Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Erotes.be

Very easy to work with. No HTML knowledge required. nice layouts and the mails are coming! Very important too.

Home Decor and Safety

I just signed up with Omnisend and I had a few questions. The 24/7 support was there to answer my questions and everything is great. It's still early for me to rate the app but thus far everything is great.

escamastudio

10 years with MailChimp, I didn't want to give it up but I kinda like this better + there's support

The Stove House

I use this app to remind my clients about servicing and new products. It's easy to use once you have played with it for a while.

The Crescent Boutique

Makes email marketing so easy! I just scheduled my first email to go out and I loved the layout and all the customization!

Aussiewholesalegems

So far very easy to use. Looking forward to the potential business benefits of it in the near future.

Tik Tops

Very good function . I created several campaigns to excute email marking .Hope will get more order .

Lux Low

Easy and intuitive. It helped me a lot to reach my customers in a very professional way. Will use it more often.

Birds on Bikes

I have just used Omnisend for the first time to create a newsletter and I absolutely love it. Very simple and easy to use and understand. I have also set up some email responders and they were just as easy. Love it

Cute Jewels

Absolutely amazing application. Great Automation, Campaigns, Forms and Prompt Customer Support. The problem is with Shopify however where I'm unable to disable shipping confirmation so the customer gets 2 mails instead of one. Omnisend offers an amazing all in one email marketing and forms solution from exit intent, standard to wheel of fortune popups. Automatic generated discounts from within omnisend as well. Pricing is extremely competitive and ten times better than klaviyo. Definitely purchasing their plan and I recommend others to try the 14 day free trial and use it. You'll end up buying it. Because it combines all the features of 10/20 apps on shopify in an intuitive interface for 16.99 / month.

July 22, 2019

Wow, thank you for such a wonderful review and overview of some of our features! Keep an eye on our What's next page, we are adding new things constantly so with Omnisend you can have all in one ecommerce marketing platform.
Just a quick note about the Shipping Confirmation, you have a possibility to disable Shipping Confirmation on Shopify side, just need to contact Shopify support and they will turn it off for you on their end.