Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Ideal Elctronic Co.,Limited

I like it, easy to operate. And helps to expand business for beginners like me, can save so much time and energy. Thanks a lot.

SunStream

excellent product, I really like the features it offers, it helps my business growth significantly.

Bricker Builds

This app is really amazing. Super easy to use, has all the features I need and more, and at a reasonable price.

Remix Plastic

Amazingly powerful tool once you learn how to use it. Has been incredibly useful for connecting with customers, following analytics and creating campaigns.

Evirga

Awesome services, amazing support team. Downloading this app is a no brainer. The interface is very easy to get around, and a lotta features that I can't believe are free.

ACIUM Brasil

We've been using Omnisend for a while. The platform itself is always improving. New reports, new segments, new automations workflows. It became the best marketing platform for Shopify.

TU beauty store

Worth price low, they want that spend usd 100 but this app only sells on your store less than 100. Please

Little Bud Kids

Clean & easy to use. I am a completely new to running my own website, segmenting audiences, etc.. and Omnisend makes it super easy to send out emails, collect an audience, etc... Best of all, as a new small business owner is downright the best for the value you get.

Xenium

if you don't have a credit card do not unstill this app it's a waste of time since they do not accept PayPal as payment! and that is absolutely sad it looks nice. In order to delete their signature at the end of the email templte you have to upgrade and I couldn't. For that reason, I'm out.

May 20, 2021

Hi, and thank you for your review. We are really sorry for the difficulties you've experienced and we will pass this feedback on to our responsible department.

Penny Rose

I used this app to help me create email marketing to increase my customer turnover. It is super easy to use.