Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Lumia Coffee

Amazing app that saved our time and made everything easy from following to marketing and improving sales...

mtcfarm

Great app that was the easiest to use for email campaigns. Integrated with my current database easily.

&Me

The service is outstanding. Katherine was very patient and a great listener and helped us throughout the automation set up! I HIGHLY recommend omnisend to anyone who wants great support, service and amazing experience growing your business. Kudos!

lordana

I just sent my first campaign with this app, so far so good. thank you, looking forward to do more with it.

Keepgo

I've updated my review to 4 stars. After all Omnisend proved that they value every customer and make every effort to find a solution for customer's needs. Despite all the problems we had - they made a lot of effort to fix it. Really appreciated.

December 30, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to write this review. Actually, we have not changed the pricing or the feature set each pricing plan has since you started using Omnisend in September. The price increase your account has experienced is solely related to the huge increase of your subscriber list - from 2900 subscribers to 22100 subscribers.
We truly understand that learning a new tool takes time and we don't want to lose you, so no worries, we will happily find the best solution to meet your needs, our support team is already reaching out to you about this situation.
On a quick note, Omnisend has a lot more to offer than Privy, we offer SMS service; advanced automation flows, such as cart, browse and product abandonment, contact enters/exits the segment flow and more; other channels and complex segmentation to target your customers - so a lot more benefits in just one app!

noisy choice

thank you ,I received the product it take 2 days

Busy Babes & Co.

I added this app to my store today and so far so good! I love the automation emails options is have given me compared to other apps like cross-sell. Created my first campaign and i'm excited to see how it turns out.

CBDPureX

First time using this app to send out a personalized email to my subscribers. It was easy and simple to use for free.

XXLPanda.com

I have tested many others email apps and just found those are too complicated to setup or do not have the features I needed. Try the Omnisend today, I only have a small amount of emails to test with, they are my paid customers. After sending out a simple discount campaign for a couple of hours, I got about some clicks and already captured sales from it! I am quite happy with it! Hopefully I will see more sales to come when more people opened the emails. I shall implement the app to my other stores and see how it goes! Definitely worths for the money.

Ever Bloom Baby

We use this app to create email automations to retarget and reactivate past clients. The app is very robust with many features. When being stuck on how to something their customer service has come through. I would highly recommend this app.