Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

The Olivia Danielle

Great email app for beginners and experienced users! Thanks!

Retirefever

I used this app to schedule my first email campaign. I was really nervous about it, but omnisend was great. They even sent a test email to ease my mind. Thanks so much.

GIAH SWIM

Amazing app! Great for all your marketing needs. Amazing and fast customer service. Very helpful! I needed help learning about some of the features and testing some of the forms on my website, they stayed with me the whole way and answered all of my questions.

Camillions

Extremely disappointed in the customer service. I feel like I am going round-robin, there is no phone number to actually speak to someone to talk through problems and get clear intuitive solutions. I had MailChimp which I had no issues with but because of the contract breaking with Shopify I felt forced to switch. I feel like I made a bad decision. The templates are cool, but what good is that if I have issues and can never get anyone to help or that seems to have any real solutions?? Ridiculous

September 23, 2019

Hi,

We are so disappointed to hear that you did not get the help you needed on time. Since we do not offer phone support, we provide 24/7 support to our clients, including in-app chat service for quick real-time responses!
Our team leader Katherine has reviewed your case with our Technical support team and reached back to you with recommendations. Using native Omnisend forms and double opt in feature will help you stay confident with your contact list on Omnisend.
Customer Success team

Chelsea King Inc.

Loving this app so far. Very user friendly, and great customer support! Looking forward to using it more.

Annalise Jewellery

Giving 4 stars just because I think the pricing once you have been sucked in by a great deal hits you hard.. I think it has some limitations, but overall pretty user friendly. used on our jewellery website www.annalise.co.uk

ShopJudah.com

Finally Found an app that does what i need it too.
I needed to send Emails & you guys helped me do it.
Thanks to the staff @ Omnisend

The Cover Co.

So far so good! Really user friendly.
The plans are much cheaper than other email marketing I have used so I am looking forward to the trial.

Lagatta Luxury Sportswear

So easy to use, super quick support service. Everything you need when you're just starting out. Doing everything by myself and this app is heaven-sent. Thank you!

MarianneAcuna

Powerful app, easy to use. Really made setting up my first email campaign a breeze, Would definitly recommend.