Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Red Rabbit Coffee Co

The team at Red Rabbit Coffee are really pleased with how well-integrated Omnisend is, and we use the 'in Cart' reminder option that works really well and so does the subscribe to our newsletter. The actual newsletter builder is incredible, super flexible and easy to use :)

ProjectorSKY™

it works really well. You can customize almost everything you want and it's really user friendly. i recomend it

Salsal Design

amazing and user friendly app and most important wonderful and fast response support team. happy to work with them.

Askmemart

best app i love it. it is doing my work automatically . i can consume my more time. and it is very fast and easy to use. my friend tell me about this app to download and this is worth it for me

Just for Fam

It works really well. You can customize almost everything you want and it's really user friendly. Totally recommended

Cordano

I used this app for the first time and I really like how easy it is to use and link product pages to it. I'm no expert, but it has everything you need to start in the free version.

Yoganeo

Best customer support ever! Sofia fixed my issue really quick, I would like to recommend Omnisend to everyone!

Dogmart - Presentes e Acessórios para Pets

very easy, friendly interface, good suggestions and tips. I only did the first campaign, and this start was very interesting!

Diabiks

We dont send much newsletters, but with omnisend, they make it easy and its well explained. 5 stars!

TeeShop

very useful app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11