Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

My Best Furiend!!!

I am very happy with Omnisend and how their customer service (Silvia was awesome) has treated me. Quick to respond and friendly. Eager to help and answer any questions to resolve the matter. Being somewhat savvy with computers but no Einstein, I find that the platform is easy to follow and very well put together

Fait Beauty

The app help me to handle many tasks like sending emails or automating process with emails very quickly and efficiently. The team is always there to help , when there is a problem and that is cool. Keep it up!

AdoraBelle Boutique

I used this to set up my first campaign and found it really easy to, looking forward to setting up many more,thank you!

Casamadrettor

Easy system to work with and lots of choices to set it to your own needs. A big thank you to the developpers and an absolut recommandation to who-ever sends out newsletters.

Top Nutrition and Fitness

DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!!!
I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH MAILCHIMP
I migrated to this app when they stopped the shopify integration and now SO MANY of my subscribers don't get the emails and these are subscribers who even put our emails in their VIP list. Not only do they not get the emails but they don't even go to their JUNK OR SPAM
HORRIBLE AND THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES AND THE SUPPORT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIX IT - DO NOT GET THIS APP - ALSO I ONLY SEND ABOUT 1 EMAIL PER WEEK (not everyday like some websites)

November 25, 2019

Top Nutrition and Fitness,

We apologize that we failed to provide the experience you deserve. Upon investigating your account, our Deliverability team detected an issue with the domain you were sending the emails from. The issue is now fixed and your emails should reach your subscribers' inboxes.

Xenia from support is reaching out with recommendations on how to rectify the situation a lot quicker with sending to your most engaged contacts, in order to improve your open rates to the average rates in the market.

Customer success team

Calibear

Very happy to start my small business with Omnisend. Great custom design in email templates, powerful functions and fast reactions. Expecting to grow my shop with it.

Uhlan

it is still early days but so far so good, easy to use, easy to send and easy to connect your own domain email! Thank you sooo much!!!

myluxshoe

yes i like it yes i like it yes
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m

Cherub's Blanket

Program is easy to use. It is packed with great features. The chat support is accessible and helpful.

Jolly Vintage

Definite the best email marketing app I ever used, if you need email marketing , just choose this one, no need to waist time on other apps.