Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Bloom Remedies

Really easy to use interface and some great connectivity with Shopify ... Particularly like the unique code customer discounts. Was using MailChimp - this is so much better

Pop Bag USA

I truly love this app! It has so many fun features you can do. I absolutely love that I can control all my automation's in one place.

Exploring Together

Loving this app. Great personalization, easy to use and awesome customer support. So far, totally worth getting it

J-One-Fit

My experience with Omnisend was amazing, I personally would recommend this app to anyone that is in E-commerce its quick and easy to use.

Pro Cabinet Supply

**Update 06/25/2020 -- 5 star**

After placing the review up and talking directly to support, my issue was resolved. Happy to see that they helped and hope in the future for better operations moving forward.

**Original review below -- 1 star**

I am quite frustrated as a new user to this app. We had a very old mailing list that was filled with a bunch of emails that were registered clearly by bad actors (john.smith@test.com etc) so we ended up failing the criteria to send out our first campaign. This campaign is really important for us to get out right now because of the deal for Father's Day.

We understand it was our fault for the fail so we took the necessary actions they told us we needed to do to get the campaign flagged as correct. Once you fix the problem, your feed "must be submitted" to support for them to I guess manually review?! Okay, that's fine I guess since we made the mistake. The automated message for the review says they will "get back to you within 24 hours". We are now going on 26 hours and no change! We cannot wait much longer to send the campaign because the deal will end in just a few days.

I am beyond annoyed there is no way to talk to support about this because they don't provide any means to chat with support if problems arise. They have taken my money for the month. I have spent the $60+ it took to cleanse my feed. And I am still being penalized. Outrageous. Especially when it only took an automated process to flag my feed as bad. But it doesn't take an automated process to flag my feed back as good?

June 11, 2020

We feel terrible that we failed to resolve your issue within the promised 24 hours. Customer support is our top priority and we aim to give 100% of our efforts to help our clients.
We are happy to hear that the issue was resolved eventually and we will do our best to prove that Omnisend is a great choice. All relevant teams are informed about the situation and we promise improvements in the near future :)

Woodruff and Co

Great app and excellent support, very happy with making the shift from Mailchimp. Thanks guys for your help!

Cosplay Clans

This software helps me effectively contact lost customers and improve my marketing capabilities. I like it very much. Great app.

The Lazy Hat

I haven't been using the app continuously because i am just launching my store. But from all the features I've used so far, it was super easy to navigate. And any questions that I had, i used the chat feature, which was really helpful! Great customer service.

🍅 Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

I'm just writing this to get rid off the "Leave 5 Star Rating" button in the Omnisend dashboard that opens up every time I open the app. I dislike being told what rating I should give.

All Things Cherish

I started using app yesterday and I'm loving it! super easy to use and it provides all the tools in case you get stuck. highly recommend!